Kuch to hai Darmiyan -REPRISE

By Ssdevan

This story is based on show Balveer returns .It starts from the time when Timnasa got all the keys and red st... More

Prologue
Chapter 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaptet 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter -48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Ch 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100-Darmiyan
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 62

483 52 24
By Ssdevan

Shinkai, One among the thousands of  world, is witnessing a peaceful day. The residence of this world resembles to human in many prospect except the fact that they are amphibians and the water following around themselves do not suffocate them . However living on the land for more than ten hours can be suffocating . The common residence of this  world is busy in  their normal day. The fear of the soldiers and officials  has ended long time ago.All thanks to the new ruler ,Ray. However when he acquired the throne after death of previous ruler ,Bambaal(who himself has annexed the throne after killing his own brother and  previous ruler) , people were not hopeful because Ray himself was faithful disciple of Bambaal. But faith seems to be merciful to them and Ray turned out to be a capable ruler as a result Shinkai is witnessing the prosperity which was never seen in last five decades.

However today their ruler is not in the Shinkai and that's why Birba's day is not going to be peaceful because for today she will be the one who will fulfill the responsibilities of Ray . That's why Today she finds herself in  the meeting with the senior security advisers who are telling her about the probability of security breach.

Unlike Ray ,Birba is resident of this world since her birth  as she is  daughter of Bambaal  and Milsa . However she never got to know about the affection of parents  because her father was too busy to in his political affairs to love her own daughter and her mother was too busy to struggle for her father's attention to spent time some time with Birba.

But Birba do remember a person who was a major part of her life ,RAY.  When he first came in her world ,both of them are too little to understand the game of powers .They had their own world and their own cute games. They were used to spend their whole day with each other .He used to tell her about his world and she used to introduced him to hers . Memories of that time was faint but still beautiful. She didn't know when Ray started drifting towards the world of power game from their world of innocence but she knew the reason .Ray's hatred toward his unknown brother was visible to her . She was innocent and didn't know anything like hate but this hate was snatching her companion from her . That hate has given her uncountable moments of loneliness,So she starts hating this hate ,She starts hating the person who was responsible for this hate.With increasing age , Ray's involvement in politics starts increasing and her insecurities starts increasing . Her own parents were more close to Ray then hers .She was never jealous from Ray but she felt left out.She wanted to be part of their life .Only way is to be part of politics.

So little Birba,unaware of the consequences,starts proving herself capable enough to be part of the dirty game and her efforts were not useless as not only Ray but her mother also started noticing her . However it will take years for her father to notice her because his standards were quite high and she had to prove herself .And  a time came when innocent Birba who was once interested in  fascinating game of hero  saving life  ,has grown up and wouldn't mind to take life of  any innocent person .

The Innocence was now changed into the evilness but no matter how many people were tortured by her ,no matter how many people were killed by her,she was never in inner Circle of her father. She was never the central part of his conspiracy.However with murder of her mother ,she got the chance to prove herself .Yes,she was not remorseful for her mother's death .She felt it like opportunity . Opportunity to prove her capabilities and with Ray's support,she became a major part of the conspiracies and got important role in their mission.

Mission to Capture BALVEER  .

She has given her 100% for the mission but each time she has to face failure and with each failure she was losing her chance to prove herself . This time not only Bambaal but Ray too make her feel like she is useless. She was desperate to prove herself but now she didn't have the chance because Ray had another plan. Ray had key of Balveer's weakness.

ANANYA.

Ray's attempt to woe Ananya was something that make her feel incredibly uncomfortable.More time she spent with  her more she felt like he is going away from him . The desperation to prove herself start growing even more.

But suddenly Bambaal was captured by Balveer, Ananya got to know about Ray's real motive and them Bambaal was dead .Ray was devastated and she too .But not because Bambaal was dead but the reason was Ray. His pain is causing her heart to ache.She wanted to take revenge from Balveer for his pain .

Yes,Once again  in her life,she wanted to do something for him and not to prove herself. With Death of Bambaal her need to prove herself has died . Once again there was Ray and Birba and their game.But this game was not innocent.It was game of hatred and revenge.It was game that needed blood.

And the Game got over.They win the game. Balveer died . Revenge was taken.

Now there must be peace.Peace in Ray's heart that would reflect in her own heart.

But she was wrong, with Balveer's death Ray had gone into a shell. He engaged himself in the administration .She was there with him all the time but she still he felt distant.

There was dramatic change in his behaviour Suddenly, abruptly there was no dark politics .There was justice under Ray's realm . There was no hunger for power.

No matter how much dramatic change was this but she was not surprised. Because there were enormous time when he was not any soldier of the power game, he was just Ray. Just normal Ray who hated to do school homework ,who sneaked out from his tight training schedule to meet her because like normal boy he wanted to chill, He was normal Ray who was afraid from examination and had crush on the teacher.He was normal Ray who was shaking with terror when he first time took a life. She knew that because she was the one in front of whom he had  broken his facade. She was the one with whom he was normal Ray.

She don't know ,She never realised when those moments were lost . Where that normal Ray and normal Birba goes? When their peaceful general talks turned into dangerous and bloody conspiracies. Now she couldn't remember the last time when they just sit and talked about nothing at particular still about everything.

When somedays ago he again removed his facade and told her that he wanted to be normal. He always wanted a normal life .At that time she realised that she was craving for the same .In Ray's impossible picture perfect world she had imagined herself too.

A world where she don't need to prove herself.A World where she would be with Ray ,Balveer with Ananya and  parents of Ray and Balveer.  A world , somewhere on the surface of Earth, with a perfect family.

She is longing for that world . World full of Happiness and Light .World that will never exist because She along with Ray was so full of darkness that there is no scope of the Light.

They are destined to live in the darkness . Their night are to long to end .No sun can penetrate this darkness.

She sigh sadly  before engaging herself in the new problem of security breach .

Little did she know that far away from her world ,A SUN IS ABOUT TO RISE AGAIN .

So how was the chapter?

I know bahut logo ko Ray and Birba ki shipping nhi chahiye thi .I thought about bringing new character but latet drop it.

Ray's character is grey in my story and his life partner needed to understand him jo koi anjaan nhi kar sakti .So Ray needed someone like Birba who understands him and share somehow same fate with him.

I wanted to write a journey where  two people engulfed in darkness walks towards the  light.

Sorry to those jise maine disappoint Kiya but I can't help .

Writer's liberty lete hue,I decided to change Birba's face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.9K 26
On the day of Abhimanyu and Aarohi's wedding, he elopes with Akshara and they confess their love for each other. Heart broken by the betrayal, Aarohi...
4.3K 508 8
"Mohabbat aur nafrat dono ke rang laal hai. Lekin fark yeh hai ki nafrat se duniya barbaad ho jaati hai, aur mohabbat mein khud barbaad hona padta ha...
Ristey By Dewdrop

Fanfiction

12K 1.1K 35
zdmn ke sath ek aur story ko merge kar rahi hu 1st time ye merge vala scene kar rahi hu moran ko thoda cam screen time Mila na bura mat maana mein ap...
128K 7.3K 100
This story is based on balveer returns .I am not satisfied by story and characters .So I am writing on my own.there is lot of twist and turns with de...