Kuch to hai Darmiyan -REPRISE

Ssdevan

This story is based on show Balveer returns .It starts from the time when Timnasa got all the keys and red st... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaptet 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Ch 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100-Darmiyan
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter -48

498 56 19
Ssdevan

He was afraid from her reaction.After all those efforts to bring him in the society,he is going to leave her in the middle .She would be angry or shocked or panicked .She would immediately start thinking of a way to stop him.At least he thought that but her reaction is quite different .She looks at him for some seconds strangely and then plainly.

"To?" She speaks nonchalantly as if she is not bothered from her departure

"To? Matlab. Are roko unko" Said Happy after some seconds.

"Kyu?"She asked  curtly without bothering to divert her eyes from his face.

"Kyu matlab.Tum humko iha bulai kahe thi agar humko Jana hi tha t ." Said Happy totally frustrated from her nonchalantness.

"Kyunki hume lga tha ki Kaal tumhare liye danger hai But tumne hi clear Kiya na ki Vivi ke protection shield ke rehte Kaal tumhe harm nhi kar sakta " She speaks causally. "So , it's ok agar tum apne ghar chale jate ho to bhi shield to work karega na."

"Aur Kaal ka Samna karne ke liye Khali tum aur Vivan" He said annoyingly."Aaise khatra me tum dunu ko chhor kar kaiese chale jaye."

"Tum humesha humare Saath nhi the" She speaks."Humne pehle bhi bahut danger face kiye hai ."

He looks away offended and for some seconds he seems to be struggling for the words.

"Aur tumri Saas "He speaks suddenly." Uu t humko apna beta manti hai na.Hum chale jayenge t kaise chalega"

"Mai unse keh dungi ki tumhe bahut important Kaam se humse dur jana par raha hai aur tum kabhi kabhi unse milne lena" She speaks ." Teleport to ho hi lete ho tum" She said glazing at him.

" T matlab hum chale jaye" He said angrily and she shrugged her shoulder.

"Agar tum chahte ho to" She said sliding back into sleeping position.

He looks at her with painfully.He is no one for her . His absence doesn't matter for her. Then why he wanti to stay .His all worries  are baseless .He is not needed here . He should go back to the place where he belongs. He stands up angrily and walks towards the door .

"Door se nhi" She speaks looking at him with same expression .

"Ha pta hai" He said rudely and disappeared from there.

Sun has appeared on the horizon, scattering golden light but its reach is far more away from his heart .He walks lazily on the paved road of the society, looking at the minute details of this Society.The little time of his life is floating in front of his eyes. Passing through different houses he stops in front of the Vivan's house.

Vivan and his equation is quite weird.At first Vivan was quite reluctant toward him but miraculously he starts removing the invisible wall around his heart and  accepts him as his Buddy.

Vivan is still unaware from the idea of his departure.Would he want to stop him or like Ananya he would not care. He feels pain in his heart as he thinks about Ananya. He would not able to see her again.But He can come here anytime after all he doesn't need air ticket to travel. This thought give him some peace but again it is totally impractical to come here .He is going to miss her and Vivan too. He closes his eyes painfully.It is not his character to dwell on the pain. He shrugged his head to remove his thoughts from his head. But his attempts seems to be futile as he walks towards his house ...It was never my house..He thought gloomily while his minds travels back at the two persons who have eventually became important in his life. But he is no one for them.

He enters in the house only too feel more heavy hearted as the clamour falls on his eardrums signalling that packing has started. He walks away from the all the continuous reprimand of his brother as he yell at his sister in law who is yelling back at him something like she doesn't now anyone who can perform magic because packing in such short span of time required that.

"Dev" Sudden sound from behind startled him .He turns back to look at Baal pari who is looking at with all her motherly love.He filled the knot in his throat as he looks in her eyes.

She smiled at him as she walks toward him but her smile vanish as she looks at the pain in his eyes.

"Kya baat hai Balveer" She asked in concerned filled voice as she touches his cheeks lovingly.He feels like the words are suddenly at strike as he open his mouth to speak but no sound comes out.

"Thak gya hu, Maa " He finally manage to speak feebly as he looks away from her. He  again looks at her self- consciously. Suddenly she has stiffened in her place and is looking at him with complete horror like she was before

"Maa" He speaks rather loudly due to fear suddenly arising in his heart .His voice seems to break her trance .She sits down on the edge of the bed .

He looks at her calmly as she sits down.He too take a place beside her and put his head on her lap.

"Sab thik hai na Balveer ?"asked Baalpari uncertainly as she caresses his hair .

"Ha ,maa" He speaks with fake smile .

"Aapke mukh se ye sabd nikalne ke baad humesha koi bahut ashubh ghatna hoti hai"
Speaks Baal pari."Pichli baar jab aapne humse ye kaha tha to aap....." She closes her eyes tightly as image of his lifeless body comes in front of her eyes .It was the worst nightmare for her .When he arrived to meet her in the chaos of destruction She didn't know that it was supposed to be last meet .

Flashback.

"Balveer iss samasya ka koi hal nikla" asked Baalpari as soon as her eyes falls on his son .She was working tirelessly to control the situation but it is slowly worsening.

"Iss samasya ka hal to nikal jayega per abhi isse bhi badi ek samasya aa gyi hai" He speaks walking away from her .

"Badi samasya!" Baalpari exclaimed worriedly ."Isse bhi jyada badi samasya kya ho sakti hai ."

"Ho nhi sakti ,hai maa" He speaks looking at everything but not at her." Chalti phirti samasya , ANANYA" He speaks closing his eyes tightly with smile on his lips as his back is facing her. Baalpari's frown disappear and a smile comes on her face as she shakes her head .

"Aaisa kya kiya hai Ananya ne" She speaks with slight chuckle as she stands in front of them

"Kya bolu" He speaks again turning away."Koi baat sunti kaha hai ye ladki .Ek baar zid pe aa Jaye to apni baat manwana hi rehta hai." He speaks shaking his head but his words and his tone is not matching.Baalpari looks at him doubtfully.

"Ab koi jabardasti shaadi karta hai kya?" He pretended to sound irritated but failed miserably.First time in his life Balveer has failed to hide his emotions because he doesn't want to .

Baal pari's jaw dropped at his words . Marriage. Is she hearing something wrong?

"Ananya ne shaadi kar li ?" She speaks as she stands beside her son .He nodded while looking at her from corner of his eyes like a child who was caught while stealing choclate

"Aapse?" She again asked and he nodded  innocently like he is victim of some heinous crime.

Baalpari looks at her son unbelievably as if she is looking at Timnasa is proposing tauba tauba.

It seems like few days since she hold him first time , it seems like feeling his little soft grip is still lingering on her fingers,it was just few days when he came on the earth to utilise his powers . How reluctant she was to send him away from herself .He was just a child but still he took the responsibility It was few days ago  ,just few days.

Her son has grown up so much that he is married now . That small child who gripped her fingers is now a man .

Why she is so much shocked? Marriage is not that weird . Destroying a demon who is ten times more big and bulky than you at the age of five is weird . Being master of most of the dangerous weapons at age of nine is wierd . Doing complex magic (which is difficult  even for the experienced people)  at age of twelve is weird. Defeating most dangerous negative powers of the universe from the age of eight is weird.

But marriage at the of twenty three is anything but not wierd. It is normal.But Balveer is  doing something normal is weird .

However this is not totally normal, marrying when there is disaster waiting for you at the door is not normal. Someone coerced the BALVEER to marry her is anything but normal.But that is not someone.She is Ananya.

She holds ears of his son ears and pull it playfully with smile on her face.

"Unhone aapse jabardasti shaadi kar li ?" She speaks without leaving his ears." itne  abla hai aap?"

"Maa ...Maa "He said trying to remove her hand."  Aapko to pta hai na kaisi hai wo ladki.Meri chalti kaha hai uske samne ." He said with soft smile on his lips

"Per iss waqt aap dono ko shaadi karne ka khayal kaise aaya" asked Baalpari in serious tone.

"Uski duniya khatam hone wali hai Maa.Ek pal me usse saalo ki khushiya chahiye"  He speaks softly brilliantly masking the pain behind his words.

"Isse rokne ka koi to rasta hoga?"asked Baalpari looking at him hopefully.

"Aap chinta mat kijiye maa .MAI HU NA" He speaks with determination.

"Thori der aapki god me aaram karna hai  " He said after short pause.." thak gya hu ,Maa "  He said with calm smile on his face .

So how was the chapter?

Kya Happy BN chor kar chla jayega.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

115K 7.5K 86
This story starts in temple where Abhi founds Akshara saved his life and breaks his marriage with Arohi. This story is completely on Abhirohi and the...
His Love For Her ✔ Rhea

Любовные романы

1.6M 77.9K 73
Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, ❝Someone up there has already decided your destiny and paired you up with some...
4.6K 248 18
hi guys I am going to write a story on virohi because I am a big fan of balveer return it is a short story and my first story so please vote 😇😇
59.1K 6.9K 73
THIS STORY IS THE CONTINUITY OF MY OTHER STORY ILLATHA OORIL ILLATHA PERIL NAM KADHAL VAZHUMA. PLEASE BEFORE YOU READ THIS , READ THAT STORY TO UNDE...