Be The One (A Cody Simpson fa...

By vibrantyuta

Thory is a huge Cody Simpson fan. And when she finally meets Cody, her dreams came true. What happens between... More

Introduction
The Concert -Chapter 1
Blinded -Chapter 2
Hangin With The Simpson's? -Chapter 3
The Plan -Chapter 4
Gentleman -Chapter 5
Truth Or Dare? -Chapter 6
The Magic Words -Chapter 7
Home Alone -Chapter 8
On My Mind -Chapter 9
Forgotten? -Chapter 10
Standing In China -Chapter 11
L.A. Baby! -Chapter 12
Won Or Lost? -Chapter 13
Turning 15 -Chapter 14
Thory's Big Birthday Bash -Chapter 15
Present?! -Chapter 16
The Ferriswheel -Chapter 17
Dinner At Ellemy's -Chapter 19
Neck Kisses -Chapter 20
Back To Australia! -Chapter 21
Beach Time -Chapter 22
Skyping Aurélie -Chapter 23
Facebookchat With Tess -Chapter 24
Teach Me How To Surf -Chapter 25
Awake -Chapter 26
Explaining Cody -Chapter 27
Just Cody And Me -Chapter 28
Hide 'N Seek -Chapter 29
At home sick? Part 1 -Chapter 30
At home sick? Part 2 -Chapter 31
Talking, and more -Chapter 32
Truth or dare, again -Chapter 33
A 'mysterious' call -Chapter 34
Bella? -Chapter 35
Beach runaway -Chapter 36
Are we having a moment? -Chapter 37
To the mall -Chapter 38
A night to remember -Chapter 39
Awake All Night -Chapter 40
Going Home -Chapter 41
With a little help -Chapter 42
We hope she's okay -Chapter 43
Talk about it -Chapter 44
A special surprise -Chapter 45
The dinner (part 1) -Chapter 46
The dinner (part 2) -Chapter 47
Goodmorning -Chapter 48
Show me around town -Chapter 49
How do you say? -Chapter 50
I miss her -Chapter 51
A chance? -Chapter 52
School? -Chapter 53
Lots and lots of hate -Chapter 54
Papa-paparazzi -Chapter 55
To the hospital -Chapter 56
It's all my fault -Chapter 57
Please wake up -Chapter 58
Guilt takes over -Chapter 59
I say One, you say Direction -Chapter 60
Calling -Chapter 61
I can hear her breathing -Chapter 62
She's gone -Chapter 63
It's okay blondie -Chapter 64
Q&A
We have an announcement -Chapter 65
Q&A: Answers
Hey Andrews -Chapter 66
I'm so proud of you -Chapter 67
So I'm safe now? -Chapter 68
Are you talking to my heart? -Chapter 69
Cereaaaaal -Chapter 70
Receiving the forgotten gift -Chapter 71
Q&A
Q&A: Answers
I suck at giving directions -Chapter 72
Are you messing with me Robert? -Chapter 73
Money doesn't matter -Chapter 74
Lunchtime -Chapter 75
Campfire cuddling - Chapter 76
Announcement

Back To Australia? -Chapter 18

1.3K 23 4
By vibrantyuta

Cody's POV

"Wake up, wake up, wake up! Alli yelled to Thory, poor girl, she was still sleeping. But that's not what Alli had planned, she wanted to wake her up somehow. While Alli went downstairs to go fill a glass of water in the kitchen, I used one of MY tricks to wake her up.

I kissed her on the lips. "Goodmorning beautiful" She smiled. "Goodmorning Cody, what time is it?" "6pm, why?"

"That is way too early, I'm going back to sleep" "No you're not" I started to kiss her on the lips. "Cody, stop it. I'm tired. I don't want to get up" She said, whining. I then went down and softly kissed her neck. "Are you sure about that?" I asked, smirking. She laughed and kissed me on the lips, not just a quick kiss, but a long one.

The door flew back open in the middle of our kiss. "Oh, Cody. I see you found a way to wake her up? It sure looks like you're quite enjoying yourselves, again" Alli said. "Come downstairs when you're done kissing and stuff, breakfast is ready" She added. Then she left. "Oh, uhm, Thory. You forgot you're phone in the bathroom last night" I said, while giving her her phone back. "Oh okay. Have I got any calls or something?" She asked. "Actually, you got a message from Justin" She checked it right away. She frowned.

Thory's POV

I got a message from Justin.

Justin: "I'm sorry for earlier at your party, I didn't want to hurt you or anything. I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have asked those questions. You're right, it really is none of our business. And I'm sorry I didn't text earlier, I was recording a new album" I read. Suddenly all the memories of that night came back to me. Not only the good, also the bad. Like when they were asking me all those questions while I was still hurt because I thought Cody would never love me back. I frowned.

"What's wrong Angel?" Cody asked. "Nothing" I answered. I quickly texted Justin back.

Thory: "It's okay bro, no worries. I overreacted"

I got no reply after that. "Are Jake and Josh still here, Cody?" "Aye, why?" "Could you guys, maybe I don't know, teach me how to surf?" "Sure, but if you really want them real waves, you might want to go surfing in Australia. I'm going back in 10 days. Maybe you can come with us?" "Uhm I don't know. Isn't that like, a family trip?" "They'll just have to accept the fact that you're family now too" That was sweet. "I have to ask my mom, I don't think she'll let me go, with you" "I'll ask her. And by the way, it's not just us, the rest of my family is coming too" "Okay Cody" I hugged him and he took my hand. We walked down the stairs, holding hands.

We ate and afterwards Cody went to talk to my mom about going to Australia with him.

Cody's POV

"Hey Francine, could I have a talk with you?" "Sure" "My family and I are going back to the place I grew up, wich is-" She cut me off. "Gold Coast in Australia" "Uhm, yes indeed. How did you know that?" "Boy, Thory told me all about you. I think she knows more about you than you know about yourself". We both laughed. "So I wanted to ask if it is okay that she would come with us" "When? And are your parents there too?" "In 10 days from now, and yes ma'am. It's a family trip" "I don't know yet Cody, I'll have to think this through" "Okay, let me know what you decided" "I will"

I hope Francine will let us go, I'd really love to go back to my home together with my new girlfriend, I'd love to show her around and teach her how to surf. I would introduce her to some of my other friends. And of course there's this little detail I left out, we didn't have a guestroom back home and Alli's room is not big enough for the two of them to sleep in. Besides my parents' room, my room is the biggest and I had a kingsized bed before we left Australia to go to L.A.

I wanted her close to me, on my chest, only then I'd know she was safe. I'd give my life for that girl. Since I have sort of the biggest bed, I figured that she would have to sleep with me. I love the feeling I get when she crawls to me and starts to cuddle me. I just love her, she means everything to me. And I wanted her to know. So I had to have a plan, and if anyone could help me, it was Alli.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 322 29
Summer just finished her freshman year when she meets Cody Simpson. She doesnt know that hes a famous singer though. They go through ups and downs as...
us. //dnf By ykJ

Fanfiction

5.4K 126 19
George and dream knew each other for a long time, but George breaks contact without explaining himself. Dream couldn't stop thinking about George and...
8.9K 143 35
True Love, that sort of thing only happens in the movies.. I never thought I would fall in love with a mortal, in all of my life it just happened you...
132K 3.5K 57
Do you ever wonder what would be like to live in your dream? To instead of sleeping and trying to remember in the morning what you had dreamed about...