Beyblade Burst: BU (Burst Ult...

By DeltaZakuroWBO

Set directly after the events of Dynamite Battle, 5 pieces of a mysterious Star Fragment fall from the skies... More

Episode 1: The Star That Fell! Star Fragment!!
Episode 2: The Ultimate Demon King! Divine Belial!!
Episode 3: Dragged Into Darkness! The Gates Of Hell Open!!
Episode 4: Fierce Battle! Bell VS Valt!!
Episode 5: The Shining Perseus!!
Episode 6: Explosion! Bomber And Hero!!
Episode 7: Perfect Gear! Bell VS Rashad!!
Episode 8: Shining Rivalry! Perseus's Persistance!!
Episode 9: Guardian Of The Underworld! Chain Kerbeus!!
Episode 10: Counterattack! Belial's Resolve!!
Episode 11: Explosive Struggle! Battle Royale!!
Episode 12: GT! Gatling Dragon!!
Episode 13: Rainbow! D-Gear!!
Episode 14: The Demon Kings Assault! D-Gear's Barrage!!
Episode 15: Explosive Sword! Xiphoid Xcalibur!!
Episode 16: Aligned Point! Ultimate Impact!!
Episode 17: Swinging Slash! The Secrets Of Xcalibur!!
Episode 18: The Demon Kings Ultimate Strike!!
Episode 19: Worldwide! An Explosive High Stage Battle!!
Episode 20: Ultimate Super Z! Zest Achilles!!
Episode 21: Fight On The High Stage! Hero VS Hero!!
Episode 22: Offense And Defense! A-Gear!!
Episode 23: Breakthrough! Devil VS Hero!!
Episode 24: Winged Beast! Arrow Griffin!!
Episode 25: The Beast Comes Out! Griffin's Assault!!
Episode 26: Explosion! Belial VS Griffin!!
Episode 27: The Road To Glory!!
Episode 28: Showdown! Bell VS Chiyoh!!
Episode 29: Queen Of Light! Royal Cassiel!!
Episode 30: Greatest Challenge! Perfect Gear Training!!
Episode 31: The Queen Of Light: Chiyoh!!
Episode 32: Unexpected Challenge! Helios and Hyperion!!
Episode 33: The Demon King VS The Queen Of Light! A Battle For Dominance!!
Episode 34: Fight-Or-Flight! Wind Knight!!
Episode 36: The Angel's Final Judgement! Royal Sword!!
Episode 37: A Battle Among Men! Belial VS Raphael!!
Episode 38: Ultimate Gear Training! Pulse Wyvern!!
Episode 39: Opening Battle! Let The Tournament Begin!!
Episode 40: The Ultimate Stage! Beyblade Ultimate World Series!!
Episode 41: Fight For Victory! The 1st Round Continues!!
Episode 42: Rising Up! B Block!!
Episode 43: Pushing Onward! Going All Out!!
Episode 44: 2nd Round! The Demon King Strikes Back!!
Episode 45: Victory Or Defeat! To The Semi-Finals!!
Episode 46: Semi-Finals! It's An Explosion!!
Episode 47: Super Special Training! Final Preparations!!
Episode 48: Shining Belial!!
Episode 49: Grand Finale! Bell VS Chiyoh!!
Episode 50: Showdown! The Perfect Bonds!!
Episode 51: Legacy! Bell VS Valt!! (Season 1 Finale)
S2 Episode 1: The Demon King Evolves! Belial's True Evolution!!
S2 Episode 2: A Rival's Return! Amigo!!
S2 Episode 3: Rematch! Belial VS Valkyrie!!
S2 Episode 4: Twins Stars! The Beys Of The Sun: Hyperion and Helios!!
S2 Episode 5: Fusion?! The Mysteries Of The Ultimate Fusion System!!
S2 Episode 6: Explosive Strike! Divine Bomber!!
S2 Episode 7: The Spirit Of Darkness! Into The Snake Pit!!
S2 Episode 8: The Crimson Star! Burst Spriggan!!
S2 Episode 9: Spirit Of Fire! Spriggan's Wrath!!
S2 Episode 10: Ultimate Rivals! Valt VS Shu!!
S2 Episode 11: Ultimate Gear! VS-Gear!!
S2 Episode 12: The Shadow Approaches! Zero Theseus!!
S2 Episode 13: Shadows! The Blade Of Theseus!!

Episode 35: Shadows! Chiyoh's Despair!!

256 6 0
By DeltaZakuroWBO

*It was the next day and Kit Lopez was walking through town to find Chiyoh Rei, Bell had defeated him the day before but now, Kit was interested in Chiyoh. He wanted to have a go at battling her and probably winning against her. After some time and a lot of walking and high and low searching, Kit found her in the mountains, away from everyone and training at a stadium*

Kit: Chiyoh Rei! It's an honor to finally meet you at long last, i heard you were a blader at BC Sol at one point, if i had known about you then i would've challenged you sooner.

*Chiyoh turned and looked at Kit with a blank look in her eyes*

Chiyoh: I don't know you.

Kit: Well of course this is our first official meeting, i didn't expect you to know who i am.

*Kit held up his bey Wind Knight and Chiyoh just stared him down with a soft glare*

Kit: I've come to challenge you to a battle! I saw your battle against Bell and now, i'll be taking a go at battling you and i'll be the one that takes you down.

*Chiyoh looked at Kit Lopez and sighed and the 2 bladers took their positions. Kit's Wind Knight was currently in Upper Force Mode*

Chiyoh: Fine, but this isn't going to go the way you think it is.

*Without hesitiation and delay, the battle began*

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*The beys were off and Royal Cassiel took the center immediately as Wind Knight hovered towards the stadium*

Chiyoh: W-What the..?!

*Knight touched down upon the stadium and headed for the center and clashes with Cassiel with all its might*

Kit: Go! Wind Knight!!

*Knights stamina was so powerful but Cassiel didn't have its shields out and it was ready for a counterattack*

Chiyoh: Royal Crown!!

*Cassiels smaller spikes strikes across Wind Knight and knocks it back and it hits the wall, only to cause it to take to the skies*

Kit: Yes! That's the way!!

Chiyoh: Tch..!!

*Knight was slowly starting to fall back towards the stadium and Cassiel was still in the center but it wasn't losing stamina at all.*

Chiyoh: I don't know what he's planning but Cassiel will never run out of stamina, it doesn't matter what he does..

*Knight was halfway back down towards the stadium and Cassiel was finally starting to wobble after some time*

Chiyoh: W-What?!

Kit: Guess Cassiel can't spin forever after all!

*Knight lands on Cassiel and knocks away its stamina and it starts to wobble even more but its Metal Bearing Drift Driver plus the OWD generated by the Illegal Disk and 8 Armor was keeping it going*

Chiyoh: And i guess Knight isn't as strong as i thought!

Kit: We'll see about that! Wind Giga Blow!!

*Knight creates its whirlwind and catches Cassiel into the vortex and throws it out of the stadium and ending the battle*

Chiyoh: Tch..!!

Kit: How's that?!

*Chiyoh picked up her bey and looked back towards Kit as her aura began to burn with a raging flame, Kit looked on in surprise as Chiyoh's entire body was shadowed out and the only thing that was glowing was her eyes and her aura followed by a terrifying illusion of Cassiels avatar appearing behind her*

Kit: What kind of power is that?! I've never seen anything like it..

*Chiyoh held up her launcher as her bey was glowing with a burning aura, the aura was so intense it was traveling up her whole arm*

Chiyoh: You got lucky that time but we'll see how well you manage to outlast me this time!

*Kit looked at Chiyoh whose aura was burning like a wildfire, he knew Chiyoh wasn't going to be holding anything back in the coming battle, deciding he would go for the same strategy with Upper Force Mode.. The battles continued..*

---Meanwhile---

*Bell trained in the Gates Of Hell alone as he stared down at the Stadium, watching his Divine Belial race around the stadium at full speed*

Bell: Belial, we managed to beat Kit but i still feel lost, what's going on with us?

*There was no response from Belial and Bells question was completely ignored, he defeated Kit in battle but he still had no answer on how to beat Chiyoh and Royal Cassiel*

Bell: There must be something, some weakness in that beys design where it hurts the most and i can burst that bey!

*An illusion of Chiyoh appeared in front of the stadium and the illusion held up a dark version of Royal Cassiel. Bell wasn't afraid, he had never been afraid of Chiyoh since the day they met and since Bell was thinking about it, memories from when they were actually friends, one moment came to his brain when he and Chiyoh were coming up with a plan to beat Valt, Chiyoh's last words to him before he went to train that day.."

"And Bell.. i'd love to battle you..."

*The words echoed in Bells mind, Chiyoh had so much fun blading back then and really considered Bell to be her best friend and Bell decided to tear it all apart. For the first time, The Demon King: Bell Daikokuten felt true regret and remorse.*

Bell: Chiyoh.. Whatever it takes, i hope we get to battle in the Beyblade Ultimate World Series.. Maybe then, you'll understand what Beyblade truly is. I want to battle you again

*Bell continued to train as his aura started to glow too, he was ready mentally for whatever was to come next*

---Meanwhile---

*The battle between Chiyoh Rei and Kit Lopez was still going on and so far, Kit was actually dominating against Chiyoh! Using Upper Force Mode to his advantage was giving him way more time to dodge attack with Wind Flyer and the decreased Friction was giving Knight more stamina! Chiyoh was getting more and more frustrated*

Chiyoh: I don't understand.. How does it have so much stamina?

Kit: The fact she hasn't even began to think about giving up yet surprises me, i guess this is why they call her the Queen Of Light..

*Chiyoh stared at Kit Lopez and her eyes were glowing with an explosive purple flame, her rage was boiling hot as she held up her bey*

Chiyoh: You've gotten lucky these past few battles but this time, i'm going to show you the true power of the Bey of The Queen Of Light!!

*Kit took a step back as he saw the shadowy aura coming from Chiyoh and it was rather haunting, Kit had never seen anything like this before.*

Kit: That power.. it's unreal...

*The bladers took their positions and the next battle began as their auras began to glow once again*

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*The beys were off and Royal Cassiel made it to the center as Wind Knight came charging in Upper Force Mode! It began to lay into Cassiel with fierce strikes but nothing was breaking through but Cassiel's lock was starting to advance a bit*

Kit: We're not backing down! Go for it Knight!!

Chiyoh: It's not going to work!!

*Cassiel and Knight clashed back and forth as their stamina was still going strong but Cassiel was dealing the stronger attacks thanks to its protruding spikes*

Kit: Hit them even more! Knight!!

*Knight hits the wall and flies up and dives straight for Cassiel and lands on top of it and tries to deal as much damage as possible*

Chiyoh: Cassiel! Show them no mercy!!

*Cassiel and Knight continue to clash as hard as they could as sparks started to fly from each and every impact! Knights BU Locks were holding up strong as it was taking quite the beating from Cassiel*

Chiyoh: This is useless.. anything you do will be shut down by Cassiel's defenses..

Kit: Oh yeah? Knight, show them your Wind Flyer!!

*Knight disengages from Cassiel and flies sky high, even higher than before with Belial! It was so high it was hard to see!!*

Chiyoh: W-What's he doing? What's he trying to accomplish by taking to the skies?

*Knight was still rising high into the skies and it was nearly impossible to see now*

Kit: Let em have it! Wind Knight!!

*Chiyoh clutched her head in pain as everything was starting to give her a headache, she screamed loudly as her aura glowed brightly. Her hair began to float upward too as her eyes began to glow too*

Chiyoh: Cassiel now!!

*Knight was finally starting to fall back towards the stadium and it was coming straight for Cassiel as it did multiple twists and turns on its way down*

Kit: This match is ours..

*Knight was right in Cassiels sights as it was gearing up for an attack too*

Chiyoh: Cassiel! Shatter this fool with Royal Sword!!

*The stadium explodes with a powerful burst of energy as one of Cassiels bigger spikes which was called the "Royal Broadsword" impales into the layer of Wind Knight and Knight was burst right then and there, completely bypassing every BU Lock with no effort at all*

Kit: T-That's impossible..

*Chiyoh simply smiled with a sinister hint as she reached down and picked up her bey and it began to glow with a purple and blue aura*

Chiyoh: Well that was easy..

*Kit picked up the pieces of his Wind Knight and looked up at Chiyoh with horror, he could see the corruption in her eyes and could see what this power was doing to her*

Kit: They were right, you have changed..

Chiyoh: I haven't changed at all, i've only gotten way stronger and i'll continue to get as stronger as i possibly can!

*Kit stared at her with worry, he had no clue on how far Chiyoh planned on going but he was sure that nothing he could say or do was going to make a difference. Defeated, Kit turns and leaves Chiyoh behind.*

---Later---

*Valt was training alone in the park as his Ultimate Valkyrie raced around the stadium at full speed thanks to the awakened Variable' Driver. He thought about Chiyoh and he thought about all the bladers that he had met in recent months, bladers like Bell, Rashad, Ranzo, Basara, Chiyoh and many more had all changed his life especially in this new era of Beyblade they were in.*

Valt: It's hard to believe how far everyone has come over the course of a few years..

*Valt remembered his very first win at the District Tournament against his old friend Rantaro Kiyama who he called Honcho and that soon led on to him facing Lui in the National Tournament Finals (But still losing..) and defeat his rival Shu Kurenai in the God Bladers Cup and not just becoming a World Champion but also rescuing his friend from the darkness*

Valt: Good times those were...

*Saving his best friend and rival Shu from the darkness to Valt felt like his biggest accomplishment. He could live without the title of champion but his friendship that he shared not just with Shu but everyone he's ever met was more important. He felt like it was his responsibility to challenge Chiyoh and save her too, after everything he had been through, he felt like it just had to be done. Done with training for the day, Valt heads to the wbba HQ to talk to Wakiya and get a challenge match arranged. Shu was watching Valt from afar and he simply just smiled at his friend who was confident he could bring his student back*

Shu: You can do this Valt, if anyone can stop her and bring her back it's you.

*Shu looked down at his Astral Spriggan and decided he needed to get to training as well, chances are, Chiyoh was going to come for him too*

---Meanwhile---

*Bell was alone in the Gates Of Hell as he was STILL training all by himself and his thoughts just couldn't leave the thought of trying to beat Chiyoh. He was pretty much desperate to win against that bey at some point!*

Bell: Belial.. what can we do in order to get even stronger? Battling against Knight was a waste of time, there's nothing from those battles that taught us anything.

*Bell was pulled right back into his Dreamscape and Belial stood right in front of him*

Belial: If that's how you feel then what do you suggest we do?

Bell: I don't know. Battling Knight was not helpful at all and i don't know what else to do and who else i should battle at this point!

Belial: In that case, we should abandon any hope on defeating Cassiel for now and focus on your first round opponent for the coming tournament. Your 1st round opponent is Ilya Mao and her Magma Ifrit.

Bell: We've battled Ilya before and she's lost most of the battles she's been in since her battle with Lui.

Belial: That may be true but we can't underestimate her just that easily, if it's any case, we don't know what she's capable of now.

Bell: Belial, think about it. Ilya is not a threat at all, even if she is strong, she's not as strong as most of the other bladers at this tournament!

Belial: Still, we have to devise a plan if we're going to make it even past the 2nd Round!

Bell: We'll find a way as always, after all, we're the Demon King! We're on the road to becoming unstoppable and nobody will get in our way, not even Chiyoh or anyone else!

Belial: That's the Bell i want to hear! I leave it to you then!

*The Dreamscape disappeared and Bell started to grin, he wasn't sure what he was going to do just yet but he was sure that whatever it was he was going to come up with, it would rock the world of Beyblade as everyone knew it.*

[TBC]

Next Episode: The Angel's Final Judgement! Royal Sword!!

Valt has a rematch of his own with Chiyoh in hopes of bringing her back to the way she was but not before Chiyoh completely embraces her Queen Of Light persona and Valts worst fears come to fruition.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349 2 56
Zac and the rest of the Super Stars are vampires living in secret in a ravine outside a city in Japan. They have a friend in Akira, a human who now...
14.3K 503 81
Set a few months after the climactic showdown between Bell and Rashad, a new age of Beyblade is around the corner.. Mysterious ruins are discovered i...
5.4K 83 29
My first story ever, please be nice and respectful! You are y/n l/n, a boy who seems to be very unlucky, having your first partner be destroyed by th...
9K 261 50
Sets in the Sparking Era where bladers come one come all the story starts with the duo siblings Asahi Hyuga and Asahi Hikaru what will their adventur...