Kuch to hai Darmiyan -REPRISE

By Ssdevan

This story is based on show Balveer returns .It starts from the time when Timnasa got all the keys and red st... More

Prologue
Chapter 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaptet 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter -48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Ch 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100-Darmiyan
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 16

666 57 31
By Ssdevan

They are sitting in the auto rickshaw that is heading toward their destination.Soft breeze is touching her face and is playing with her hair which is touching Dev's face whose eyes is fixed at the beaming face of his special friend.

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko

Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch aap mein baat aisi hai

She is looking outside at the scenery with excitement when a car stops in front of her .She saw his reflection in the mirror of the car.

"Ye mujhe aaise sach me dekh raha hai ,ya mai aaj hallucinate kar rahi hu"She thinks and turns toward him and found him looking outside from another side.She looks at him suspiciously , open her phone in such manner that its camera catches his image and again looks outside however her eyes is on the camera .She found that again Dev is looking at her in same way.

"To ye mujhse chup kar mujhe aaise dekhta hai" thinks Ananya feeling strong urge to catch him red handed but she drops this idea .

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein ye aati jaati hain
Dhoondhe se milte nahi hain hum
Bas aap hi aap baaki hain

"Dabbu hum galat jagah aa gaye" said Ananya looking at the place." ,tum mujhe kisi library le jane wale the .Ye to multiplex hai.".

"Ha ha ha very funny." said Dev laughing fakely.".Mai tumhe movie dikhane hi laya hu ".

"Omg" said Ananya pretending to be unconscious." The great Dev Joshi and movies".Dev look at her shaking his hand and drag him toward the entrance.

"Tumhare chakkar me movie ka starting miss ho gya ".He complaint as he walks toward his seat but a small baby is sleeping there .He told the father of baby to take baby in his lap but father requested him to shift at another empty sit which is two sits away from Ananya's sit.

"It's ok Dabbu.baith jao na" said Ananya as she is enjoying his frustrated face . Reluctantly he sits away from her.

Pal bhar na doori sahein aap se

Betabiya yeh kuch aur hain

Ananya notices how he is impatient to sit near her .This distance is telling her something which she unknown to her .

Hum door hoke bhi paas hain
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain

Ananya feels his hand brushing with hers.She looks at his seat where he is sitting while baby is in his lap and his eyes is fixed on the movie to avoid looking at her .

Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai

Anu dekho bahut hi interesting scene hai" He said suddenly with excitement and Ananya looks at the screen and ...

"Aaaahhhhh" She shouted loudly with jerk due to which popcorn fall from her hand and she throws herself on Dev.

Her hand is wrapped around Dev's neck while her face is buried in crook of his neck.

Aagosh mein hai jo aapki
Aisa sukoon aur paaye kahan

He looks at her deep eyes as she looks slowly toward at him.Her breath is touching his skin due to which is heart beat increases.

Aankhen humein ye raas aa gayi
Ab hum yahan se jaaye kahan

"Just shut up ,shut up" She said while hitting him slightly from her purse as he is laughing continuosly  while walking on streets ."Mujhe nhi pta tha ki tum mujhe horror movie dekhane aaya hu warna mai nhi chikhti" She said but he keeps laughing.

"Shut up " She said and walks forward but he hold her hand and pull toward himself.

"Udhar nhi ,uss taraf " said Dev pointing toward parking lot.

"Hum ghar nhi chal rahe kya?"  She asked uncertainly looking at him.

"Nhi. Abhi to hume meri bike pe long drive per jana hai "  shopping karna hai ,mujhe tumhari shopping bags uthani hai "He reiterated her words while walking toward the parking lot .These are her dreams  which she wants to fulfill  when she will got to know about Nakabposh's identity.She has shared this with her best friend, Dabbu ,a long time before.

" phir hume ek roman...."   He paused in same way as she had stopped herself from spitting thar word." pyari " He corrected herself like she had done ." pyari si jagah per dinner karenge...aur phir tumhe apne saath apne ghar le jaunga"

He said and sit on the bike while Ananya is looking at her with wide eyes.Is she dreaming ? He is doing everything that she wants.She feels like jumping and dancing there but she control her emotions and sit behind Dev.

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai
Mmm.. hmm..
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Mmm.. hmm..
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai

As Dev has said ,they spent their day in long drive, visiting shopping mall , eating street side food , playing in the sea water and finally a romanti... Pretty dinner in a beautiful resulting.

"Dabbu ,ab bas tumhe mere Ghar jana hai   "  said Dev slightly turning his head toward back as Ananya is sitting behind her and he is driving on a sequestered road.

"Wo to Mujhe laga ki mai Mask man ke ghar kabhi nhi gayi" said Ananya."But tumhare ghar mai kitni baar gayi hu."

"Tum mere ghar kabhi nhi gayi" He said and applied break on the bike.."Tum Veer lok kabhi nhi gyi" He turn toward her while she is looking at him in wide eyes.

"Tum mujhe Veer lok le jane wale ho"  asked Ananya and he nodded his head

"Mujhe nhi jana"  said Ananya as she come down from her bike.". Tum meri kal ki baato ki wajah se agar le jaa rahe ho to mujhe nhi jana."  She wants that he himself will show her his house, without any pressure, without any reason .She wants that he willingly make her a part of his life.

"Anu , Veer lok le jane se pichhe wajah hai" He speaks with guilt and she looks at him ."  Ray chahta tha ki tum Veer look aao.Agar Ray ki asliyat pta karni hai to usse lagna chahiye ki tum uske jaal me phas gayi ho" He doesn't look in her eyes as he doesn't have courage to see pain in those.   How badly he wanted to show her His home and when he is going to do that he has some another reason.

"Tum issliye mujhe apne saath le jana chahte the" said Ananya painfully but immediately realised it and put a fake smile on her face." to pehle batate na Dabbu. " She said in her genuine tone and Dev look at her .

"Finally I am going Veer lok"  She is smiling but pain is clearly visible in her eyes.She take out her phone and dail Ray's number.

"Hi" said Ray in over sweet tone .If it was earlier Ananya would smile after hearing his( Nakabposh) voice but now she  rolled her eyes .

"Hi,Ray .You know what"  She said excitingly." Balveer mujhe Veer lok le jaa raha hai" 

"That's great " His voice suddenly seems to be more excited then her."But usse pehle kya tum mujhse mil sakti ho?" He asked .

"but Abhi thori der me to hum jane wale hai." said Ananya .

"Ok then tell me the address.I will reach there " Said Ray impatiently .

" Mai society se bahut dur hu and Dabbu jyada der wait nhi karega"  said Ananya.

"Don't worry I will be there in no time "  said Ray.
"Oh!yes tum to Nakab badalne me mahir  ho" Said Ananya sarcastically but Ray didn't get that."But Dabbu wait nhi karega.".

"Tum kahogi to jarur wait karega.After all you are his weakness"  Said Ray with smirk .

"Ok then come fast " said Ananya and cut the call with heavy heart.She wipes tear near corner of her eyes and turn toward Dev with smile.He smiles sadly and turns back to hide his tears.

Dev(in mind)"Sorry Anu, Mai janta hu ki tumhare dil me meri kya jagah hai . Per tumhe mujhe apne Dil se nikalna hoga.Tumhe samajhna hoga ki meri zindagi me khwahisho ki jagah nhi hai ,chahto ki jagah nhi hai ,tumhari jagah nhi hai .Aaj ke baad tumhe har pal ye ehsaas hoga . AAJ JA DIN TUMHARA  TUMAHARE DABBU KE SAATH AKHIRI DIN THA .Aaj ke baad tum sirf BALVEER SE MILOGI APNE DABBU SE NHI"
He closes his eyes tightly.

Ananya(in mind)-" Aaj mujhe ehsaas hua hai ki tumhare dil me bhi meri wahi jagah jo mere dil me tumhari hai.  Mujhe vishwas hai ki ek din shayad tumhari zindagi me bhi meri jagah hogi .  Iss Vishwas ke saath ab mai sari zindagi tumhara intezar kar sakti hu."

So how was the chapter?

Precap- ATTACK OF  KAAL 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 7.5K 86
This story starts in temple where Abhi founds Akshara saved his life and breaks his marriage with Arohi. This story is completely on Abhirohi and the...
58.2K 6.8K 72
THIS STORY IS THE CONTINUITY OF MY OTHER STORY ILLATHA OORIL ILLATHA PERIL NAM KADHAL VAZHUMA. PLEASE BEFORE YOU READ THIS , READ THAT STORY TO UNDE...
15.9K 996 19
The story is based on KKB, but is different from it.. . . . . . . . . Let's see how everything goes of course not according to nagpal.. . ...
23.4K 1.3K 19
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...