❦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 �...

By T3ratina

❦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫❦ 𝘼 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙎𝙈𝙋 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙊𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖�... More

◤ 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝◢
❦Intro❦
❦One❦
❦Two❦
❦Three❦
❦Four❦
❦Five❦
❦Six❦
❦Seven❦
❦Eight❦
❦Nine❦
❦Ten❦
❦Eleven❦
❦Twelve❦
❦Thirteen❦
❦Fourteen❦
❦Fifteen❦
❦Sixteen❦
❦Seventeen❦
❦Eighteen❦
❦Nineteen❦
❦Twenty❦
𝗟'𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Twenty One❦
❦Twenty Two❦
❦Twenty Three❦
❦Twenty Four❦
❦Twenty Five❦
❦Twenty Six❦
❦Twenty Seven❦
❦Twenty Eight❦
❦Twenty Nine❦
❦Thirty❦
❦Thirty One❦
❦Thirty Two❦
❦Thirty Three❦
❦Thirty Four❦
❦Thirty Five❦
❦Thirty Six❦
❦Thirty Seven❦
❦Thirty Eight❦
❦Thirty Nine❦
❦Forty❦
❦Forty One❦
❦Forty Two❦
❦Forty Three❦
❦Forty Four❦
❦Forty Five❦
❦Forty Six❦
❦Forty Seven❦
𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Forty Eight❦
❦Forty Nine❦
❦Fifty❦
❦Fifty One❦
❦Fifty Two❦
❦Fifty Three❦
❦Fifty Four❦
❦Fifty Five❦
❦Fifty Six❦
❦Fifty Seven❦
❦Fifty Eight❦
❦Fifty Nine❦
❦Sixty❦
❦Sixty One❦
❦Sixty Two❦
❦Sixty Three❦
❦Sixty Four❦
❦Sixty Five❦
❦Sixty Six❦
❦Sixty Seven❦
❦Sixty Eight❦
❦Sixty Nine❦
❦Seventy❦
❦Seventy One❦
❦Seventy Two❦
❦Seventy Three❦
❦Seventy Four❦
❦Seventy Five❦
❦Seventy Six❦
❦Seventy Seven❦
❦Seventy Eight❦
❦Seventy Nine❦
❦Eighty❦
𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Eighty One❦
❦Eighty Two❦
❦Eighty Three❦
❦Eighty Four❦
❦Eighty Five❦
❦Eighty Six❦
❦Eighty Seven❦
❦Eighty Eight❦
❦Eighty Nine❦
❦Ninety❦
❦Ninety One❦
❦Ninety Two❦
❦Ninety Three❦
❦Ninety Four❦
❦Ninety Five❦
❦Ninety Six❦
❦Ninety Seven❦
❦ Ninety Eight❦
❦Ninety Nine❦
❦One Hundred❦
❦One Hundred One❦
❦One Hundred Two❦
❦One Hundred Three❦
❦One Hundred Four❦
❦One Hundred Five❦
❦One Hundred Six❦
❦One Hundred Seven❦
❦One Hundred Eight❦
❦One Hundred Nine❦
❦One Hundred Ten❦
❦One Hundred Eleven❦
❦One Hundred Twelve❦
❦One Hundred Thirteen❦
❦One Hundred Fourteen❦
❦Outro❦

❦One Hundred Fifteen❦

361 31 11
By T3ratina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Fingers interlace and hands overlap, souls intertwined like long forgotten thread. Inconsolable and untouchable by a human hand, far from perfect yet everything they need to be and will ever become.

Who defines perfect and who has the audacity to say we are anything but it? As love is fire and crackling sparks, warm and comforting but dangerous and untamable.

If I am a fire you are parched timber my love, ready to burst into flames and leave me scorching your skin and everything you have left to claim. You accept me with open arms and I the same to you, for when my last spark fizzles out we will be nothing but charcoal. Potential gone untapped and happily one all the same.

We can await the day we once again cause the familiar simmer and chaos of unbridled love, but until then we can cherish the moments of content rest.

Maybe next time you will be the flame to start our fire, dear.

I await that moment with open arms just as I know you enact the same.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a flock of crows scattered among roof and treetops, talons digging into wood and leaving pinpricked indents. Loud squawks sounding as they takeoff seemingly in unison, drawing eyes of a nearby villager walking the streets of his formally quiet town. Stopping in his tracks upon cobbled roads as he glances up, seeing black midnight wings cover the blue and cloudless skies.

He is blissfully unaware of where they lead. Where they end up.

Technoblade is trekking through tall grasses. And as the crows sweep above and through, as if saying hello, he is un-faltered in his journey. What most would see as an omen of death, he sees as something akin to love. He learned that long ago.

An omen of death is something held close to Technoblade's heart.

Omens of death mean family.

Technoblade had been keeping track of the omens like one would target and stalk prey. Counting hours or days between each one, the severity of it as he journeyed alone. It was common enough to him that it was second hand nature, akin to a well seasoned hunter.

He wasn't quite sure if the omens were coincidences until he saw a village up ahead.

The sun was clawing it's way down the mountains, the bright blue skies slowly becoming painted in oranges and reds. A beautiful flurry of colors. The village has stretches of tall wheats and grasses surrounding, and even as the aforementioned crows swept over, Technoblade was tempted to shove that hopefulness down his throat once more.

But it was undeniable once he looked down, almost stumbling over a corpse. Nobody comes into these tall grasses often, he knew that much from how unkempt they were despite being so close to this tiny village, so it was shocking to find an apparently murdered-

Ah.

The final omen.

It was an unmarred corpse. As if untouched by the human hand. Eyes whited out as if ghostly, and jaw dropped open as if having seen great terrors. Fingertips purpled, that being the only color left in the body. Everything else paled.  Technoblade was unfazed.

He was in fact even smiling at the sight, watching as a lone crow swooped down by his feet suddenly. Something that would at least make the average person flinch. He had grown comfortable with death long ago, no longer flinching, she was quite a nice woman after all. The crow landed on the face of the dead man, looking up at the Blood God with black beaded eyes. Tilting its head.

The body at his feet was slowly shrouded with darkness, as if being consumed by void. The sun creeping below spanning hills and swallowing villages.

Technoblade spoke, as if speaking to the skies. "If you've returned you didn't need to make a show of it." He spoke simply, and not even having to turn around he already knew the form now at his back. The air behind him had grown cold for a moment, a shift in the atmosphere, keying him in that something had changed. The fabric of the mortal world bending as if to accommodate something familiar yet new all the same.

Something- someone- he knew intimately.

He didn't have to turn to know her exact shape or the feel of her face under his fingers. The way her voice had that slight upturn exclusively in greetings or late at night in his arms.

He'd know her even when blindfolded.

The scars on her face or the chip in one of her horns that never quite healed even after all this time. The braid she had on the ridge of her head with a single black feather clipped in using a piece of golden jewelry he forged.

She never did try to make her appearance palatable for mortals. Deciding they could accept all or none of her.

"You must have been pretty damn bored to leave this soon." Technoblade observed, finally turning around. Hearing a laugh in response to the comment, a laugh he knew far better than his own. Brighter than the usual stoic personality his lover held. "How's Lady Death?" He asked, watching as the Reaper strode forward to close the distance.

He observed a newer scar on her cheek, he doesn't quite know from what. It'll fade just as all of their wounds do. He's certain he'll hear the story of its creation later. It gives him a sense of deja-vu, the placement so very similar to the scar she carried hundreds of years prior. He could recall a wither in a long forgotten war. A place he holds close to his heart.

Her hair still had the braid, and Tia was grinning up at him. She wasn't speaking.

"You didn't answer my question." The Blood God reprimanded, as if he actually cared. As much as he adored Kristin, he didn't care about her nearly as much as the red haired woman just mere inches from him. He didn't touch her as much as he was tempted. Just looked and looked and looked. As if he hadn't memorized everything about her millennia prior.

Tia had a look of recollection from his words, and finally their skin made contact. Both would swear it was as if their bodies actually sparked. Her fingertips tracing along his cheek as she slowly moved him down so they could look eye to eye. The piglin hybrid leaning down so she could properly see him. "This is from her." Tia replied. Leaning up and quickly placing a peck on Technoblade's forehead.

"And from you?" Technoblade teased lightly, moving his hands to instead rest on Tia's hips. Tugging the Reaper closer, feeling a physical connection with her for the first time in ninety two years now. It sparked under flesh and really resolved a kind of homesickness he felt.

Tia chuckled under her breath, tugging him down further and finally pressing her lips to his. Hearing a gruff groan from the man as he pressed against her almost hungrily.

It was always like this when she left. Near hundred year absences in Kristin's realm every couple millennia or so. Phil and Tia suddenly dropping off the face of the Earth to aid the Goddess of Death. The Angel of Death and the Grim Reaper occupying their true roles only for a century or so at a time.

Of course Tia tended to leave a decade or two earlier and Phil tended to stay a decade or two longer.

Each had their very obvious reasons as to why.

Even if Phil and Technoblade tended to miss each other desperately, the friendship emeralds on their ears showing enough of that, they understand the dedication to their soulmates. So Technoblade never felt guilty when after all this time separated from Tia he got to hold her close all over again.

One would think that millions of years with the one you love would dwarf the pain of being separated for only a few decades, but the sting was always there.

But it was far less painful than watching her die.

So he'd take it.

Finally Tia separated from the kiss, hearing a soft noise from the disconnect. Slowly opening her eyes to meet a vermillion instead. "That was from me, Tech." She murmured, pressing her forehead to Technoblade's with a soft smile.

Technoblade let out a small satisfied huff, "I'd like another demonstration, actually." He whispered back to her, hearing yet another one of those bubbly laughs he had been craving. He knew her work as a Goddess was essential. That her and Phil had necessary roles to fill as Death Gods. That they didn't have as much constant freedom that he had as a War God.

But that didn't make him miss them both any less.

"If you want another, take it." She spoke sweetly, arms moving to loop around his neck. Feeling the fur of his cape brush against her knuckles.

Technoblade leaned back in, feeling soft lips against his own with the subtle teasing nip of teeth. The arms around him tightening as Tia pulled him closer so his form was pressed against hers. Slowly feeling the chill of death seeping out of her body and instead being replaced with pure heat.

Technoblade lifted his right hand from her hip to instead cup her jaw. Tilting Tia's head back a bit so he could properly deepen the kiss, for a moment everything was still cold and tasting like ash and iron. Then he could taste that familiar strawberry and tea sweeten her up once more; slowly but surely.

Perhaps he should take her out to eat in the nearby town. Away from the tall grass around them, swiping at their backs and heels.

When Technoblade pulled away he could still taste her on his lips, half tempted to do it all over again until Tia interrupted his train of thought. "As much as I'd like to stay here kissing you until the wood making up houses in that village rot out, I'd rather we get a room there."

Technoblade's eyes closed as he felt a hand run through his hair. Humming as he leaned into the careful touch. "Whatever you want. Phil's not gon' be back for a decade or two then. Right?" He asked, opening an eye to look down at Tia.

Even before Tia had risen to Goddesshood, Phil would spend plenty of time with Kristin away from the mortal realm. There's a reason why the Angel didn't tag along with Technoblade on his original journey away from the Arctic.

"He'll be back in five months time." Tia replied, smiling to herself at the thought of Phil returning so soon. They'd probably never hear the end of it though. Constant complaints. Phil never returns from Kristin early. Gods forbid it.

So Technoblade was shocked, his thumb from the hand on Tia's hip ceasing all movements as he froze up. Having been drawing small circles into the fabric of her pants. "What?"

Tia chuckled, slowly pulling away from her soulmate and instead grabbing his hand. Haphazardly tugging him along and through the tall grasses. Stepping over the frozen corpse below as they made their way over to the nearby small and humble village.

"You don't remember? In five months it marks a centu-" The Reaper's words fell short, Technoblade having recalled suddenly.

"Foolish and Eret." He spoke, dumbfounded and honestly a bit ashamed he had forgotten of their arrangement.

The group meets up a minimum of every century at a designated location they all decide on at the previous meeting. They catch up, and generally have a good time together. Sometimes spending years with each other adventuring afterward. Unlike the trio of Gods, Foolish and Eret don't have any rhyme or reason to their adventures. Sometimes staying in one location for millennia building entire cities and kingdoms simply to satisfy Foolish's skill for architecture. Other times climbing mountains and overtaking secret societies.

Very unlike the Gods who either get sent on specific missions by Kristin, or simply go around chasing chaos to add to it. Fuel to the fire.

Yet combined the five immortals all tend to work well together. Balance out the carefree type with the more strict and chaotic. The reunions were always lovely.

Either way, Tia found Technoblade's lack of memory amusing, wading her way through the tall grass and dew that stuck to her clothes from the large blades. "That's why Phil and I didn't want to stay the whole century and miss it. It's no fun when we're stuck in Kristin's realm and you're down here with our best friends." She explained further, though her words were breathy, Tia is a bit lost in her own head. Recalling past times the group met up after a century or so apart.

Technoblade was now extremely grateful that the meetup happened to almost perfectly coincide with Phil and Tia's return. It meant he got to see them a few years sooner. "I missed you, Beautiful." He leaned over to her as they walked, quickly putting a peck on her lips. As much as he was excited to see Eret and Foolish soon, a few months pass quite quickly when you live this long, he was more excited to have Tia back and Phil back eventually. Even if the hundred years never felt too exceptionally long to a God of his age, a second without his best friend or soulmate was far too long.

They were barely on the outskirts of the town, behind a large brick building the two Gods could only identify as a town hall. A large white arch atop and a bell hanging within. It was barely visible through the dark of the night.

But Tia stopped walking and instead grabbed the golden chain of Technoblade's cape with her pointer and middle finger. She hooked the chain latching his cape with her fingers, and tugged him down. Pulling him into a short but searing kiss, moving away just enough to speak. "I missed you too, I always do. It's like you forget each time I leave."

He shuddered, lifting his hand to rest on her's. Fingers curling around the wrist holding onto his chain. "I'll come with next time if Lady Death allows." He murmured, truly meaning every word. He'd gladly spend years in a realm that wasn't his just to never leave Phil and Tia's sides. He knows he wouldn't feel right there, it's a realm of Death and he's a God of War. They exist on the same plane but not in the same way. They exist in tandem but not in unison.

But he'd stay anyway.

"Oh, Kristin would adore having you there. You know that. Anybody Phil loves she loves just as much." Tia shook her head, stepping away from Technoblade again. Having to force herself to do so as if it stung to disconnect. "She's done some interior design changes lately though... used to have this whole pure white thing happening. Now there's more green, she won't admit it but it's totally because having Phil around so much is making her all love giddy."

Technoblade couldn't help but smile at the thought of Phil and his wife being so happy. He noticed that since he got to be with Tia like this all those years ago, truly, without the fear of death taking her from his hold; he's become far less bitter towards the people around him being lovesick. If bitter at all, actually.

It's as if part of him was healed.

"That's somethin' I'll totally make fun of him for later." Technoblade decided, already thinking of what to say to make Phil turn that bright embarrassed shade of pink. Phil always got flustered at the mentions of things relating to Kristin.

"I wouldn't expect anything less from you." She glanced over into the rest of the town, past the town hall they were behind.

There were a few small stores, all brick and a dark wood similar to the town hall. A few houses scattered about, though most seemed to be near the back of the small village near a tall well. The entire town fenced in quaintly. There was a specific type of building she was looking for though.

And sure enough there was an inn.

This was a small town, sure, but there was a very large inn. Multiple stories. The town was on a decently busy route to a large kingdom. So, many travelers tended to stay here.

Tia gestured in the direction of the inn. "This town is near that one mining based Kingdom, isn't it? They do a lot of mineral exports." She questioned, beginning to lead Technoblade to the inn. Putting up the hood of her cloak to hide her horns, silently pulling her gloves up so her hands weren't visible.

Sometimes the public didn't tend to like having the Grim Reaper and Blood God around or in their towns. Especially not renting a room.

"It is, you're so smart, you know that?" Technoblade praised, wanting so badly to see a red dust on her face. He got his reward in the form of Tia ducking down so he couldn't see her blush. But he knew. He moved his hair to cover his pointed ears, taking off his crown and placing it in his bag. No reason to try to hide the tusks, it wouldn't work, but piglin hybrids typically aren't too extremely rare.

Now they both could just hope when they walked into the inn that they wouldn't be recognized. The town was luckily mostly asleep due to the time of the night, but they could see the bottom floor of the inn was illuminated.

Tia entered first, a soft ringing of a bell on the door echoing. Technoblade holding the door open for her as he ducked in after. Too tall for the size of the doorway. Wood creaking underfoot as they both glanced around the inn.

There were fresh flowers on windowsills, orchids and lilacs it seems. Soft blue carpets to match the floral choices, and finally a dirtied broom shoved away in the corner.

Some dimmed lanterns scattered the ceilings as the duo walked up to the front desk, nobody present. So Tia reached forward, tapping a bell next to a sign reading 'ring for service'. Technoblade reached for her hand, holding it tightly.

Soon enough a shorter and older man stumbled out from behind the counters, a back room clearly somewhere behind there. He was putting on a pair of round reading glasses connected with a chain. The prescription so strong that his eyes seemed larger upon being worn.

"Hello! Hello!" He introduced himself, nodding to both Technoblade and Tia as he pulled out a thick book. Assumingely the book that keeps track of people using rooms. "There is breakfast each morning yes, yes? Two or one room? How many beds?"

Tia blinked a few times, she supposed the man got straight to the point. Simple enough. "One room, one bed. Uhm-" She kind of gestures to them both, kind of trying to demonstrate to the older man how tall they both are. "Preferably a large bed. I'm about six foot three and he's seven foot. We'd rather not set up camp." Tia explained. She was trying to be kind and not cause an issue, the man seemed nice enough so she had no reason to be snappy and cause unwarranted issues, she decided.

The older man nodded, scribbling something down in his log book. "That room would be our most expensive- are you both certain-"

Technoblade waved him off. "I got it covered. How much? I'll pay it all right now." He reached into his pocket, looking to the older man and waiting for an exact number. Knowing that he had enough in his pockets to cover it most likely, not even having to dip into his enderchest.

Honestly one of Tia's earrings probably covered this guy's paycheck for the year. Technoblade never was one to pinch money since he knew he had no reason to do so.

"Five golden pieces." The man said, blatantly shocked by Technoblade's confidence. Looking between the duo expectantly. "Third floor all the way on the left." He placed a key on the counter, having grabbed it from a squeaky drawer. It was a silver tone with a bit of rust, making parts of the key rough to touch.

Sure enough, Technoblade put six golden pieces upon the counter. "Sixth piece covers you not saying a word that we came here if anybody describes us." He spoke gruffly, sliding them over to the man who just frantically nodded. Collecting the pieces in his hand and shoving them in a small metal box.

Technoblade grabbed the key, leading Tia up the staircase nearby. The duo walking quietly as to not wake other patrons. The last thing they wanted was to draw any attention to themselves. Maybe some peace and quiet would do them some good at least for a bit.

The hallways definitely showed the age of the building, the wood not in perfect condition but worn enough to where it gave the place a homey atmosphere. The carpet is that familiar overcomplicated design that came characteristically with every inn you'd find yourself inside. Plentiful lanterns gave everything a dim warm tone. There was an occasional creak in the floorboards as the duo walked down the third floor hallway, the door to their room looking identical to every other.

"What do you want to bet it still won't fit my height?" Technoblade spoke lightheartedly as he inserted the key in the door, unlocking the mechanism with a small click.

It was a pleasant surprise for the lovers that the room was actually quite nice and generally accommodating for the height. Sure the ceilings were still lower than preferred unlike in their previous houses or occasional castle, but the bed was definitely large enough to where Technoblade didn't need to bend his knees at an awkward angle to fit.

"You'll fit in the bed." Tia joked, sitting down on the edge of the mattress as she heard the inn bedroom door lock. Unlacing her boots with skilled fingers.  "It's always strange to be back from Kristin's realm." Tia confessed, glancing around the room after she tugged her shoes off.

"How so?" Technoblade asked, moving to lay down on the bed. Lounging with his cape still on. His bag discarded on the bedside table.

Tia thought back to Kristin's realm. The way it would bend to Phil, Kristin, and her will. They could want something and with a snap it was simply in their palms. "Well I suppose you don't have to worry about bed size or quality of a room, you want a change and it's just- there. No such thing as an imperfection."

"Fuck, that sounds great." Technoblade closed his eyes, resting now but still very much so awake. Ignoring the voices as they riled up from the swear.

Tia had stood up, taking her scythe off of where it was strapped to her back. Honestly she's lucky the inn keeper probably thought it was for the fields back aways away. Not its true purpose. She leaned it against the wall, taking off her cloak and hanging it on a hook on the inn bedroom door.

"What are ya' even doin' over there. Jus' come to bed." Technoblade's eyes still weren't open, just hearing the rustling of Tia moving things around. She was putting Technoblade's axe that he discarded against the wall as well.

Tia sighed at the impatience, looking to the Blood God and seeing how he hadn't even taken off his cape. "I'll come to bed after you actually get ready to sleep." She argued, smiling to herself. Some things never change.

"I haven't gotten to hold ya' in almost a century and this is how I'm treated?" He spoke dramatically, sitting up and opening his eyes once more to unlatch his cape and let it fall to the floor. Deciding to deal with it in the morning. Tia didn't care enough to walk to the other side of the bed to grab it and hang it up, leaving it crumpled on the ground.

Tia finally returned to the bed, internally processing once more the differences between the mortal world and Kristin's. It was always slightly whiplash inducing for her. "Well, you can hold me now." She spoke quietly, immediately watching Technoblade reach over and practically grab her from where she was sat. Pulling her down to lay down as well.

Tia couldn't help but laugh at the suddenness of it, Technoblade muffling his laughter by pressing his face to her shoulder. Wrapping his arms around her waist so she could bury her face in his chest.

It was all warmth despite how Tia always seemed to carry a chill with her. Technoblade holding the Reaper close like she was something precious, because to him she truly was. Legs tangled together and hands running through pink hair that Tia internally promised herself to braid at a later time.

Technoblade stopped braiding his hair himself so long ago that he forgot when it happened. Just one day it was only Tia that did it for him, a routine they picked up. So with her and Phil gone on a rare occasion, Technoblade's hair would go unbraided.

At some point people began to speak of it and rumors flew, literature written and warnings spread to be heeded.

Don't anger the Blood God with his hair unbraided, it's when he's at his most dangerous.

Without his lover.

But now just like always, Tia was back in his arms like she was always meant to be. Just like he was meant to be in hers. It was a mutual understanding that for a few moments they could stay here in peace.

Technoblade could feel the ring on Tia's finger momentarily catch on his hair as she played with the strands, and he couldn't help but smile despite the slight pinch from the accidental tug. Just knowing the ring was there brought him a sense of joy. The whole moment was soft and enjoyable, Tia feeling a kiss on her cheek and a hand moving to rub circles on her hip.

But they weren't made for peace.

In a split second everything changed, the sound of shouts and screams now echoing outside of the building. Technoblade turning to look out of the window and saw a mob of people, torches raised above their heads. Fires casting a steady warm glow upon the citizens in the night. Swords and axes in hand with the occasional classic pitchfork you'd see in an angry mob. All seemingly surrounding the inn they were staying within.

Seems someone recognized them, maybe the inn-keeper ratted. But a few moments of quiet was more than enough for the duo, and being without some fun was never their forte.

The large axe and scythe leaned against the wall steadily began to glow a hearty red, runes Kristin blessed each weapon with now bright vermillion and scattering the handles.

"Well that's a shame." Technoblade sighed, sitting up and looking to his soulmate. Tia's hands already sparking the exact same red as the runes on her scythe. Destruction imminent at the hands of death, blessed by Kristin. "I liked this bed."

Tia shrugged, staring out the window and at the angered civilians. An arrow striking their glass window and shattering the pane. Shards now scattering their floor. Neither God flinching. "They don't know they mistake they just made." She opted to say, already reaching to put on and relace her boots. "But this is a great welcome home gift."

Later they could return to soft romance and softer blushes, now they would raise their weapons and as Gods become coated in a different shade of red.

That red months later returned in the form of laughter and squeals. Technoblade had failed to keep up with Tia as she sprinted ahead, and all he could hear is loud giggles and cheers.

When he made it over a hill he saw it, and soon enough the laughter and grins were contagious.

Foolish was spinning in circles, Tia hugging him tightly as he spun her around. Eret absolutely laughing his ass off as he watched Tia grip onto the Demi-god. "You're here!!!" Foolish cheered, eventually stumbling over his feet. Both Tia and the man falling to the ground.

Eret was quick to grab Tia, pulling her to her feet and into a tight hug. Unlike Foolish he didn't pick her up, instead just basked in her again.

Technoblade took the opportunity to walk up and reach down to Foolish, offering the man a hand while Eret and Tia began to chatter. Not yet breaking their hug. Technoblade pulled Foolish to his feet, looking forward to him.

"Good to see you too, man!" Foolish laughed out, lightly punching Technoblade's shoulder. Grinning at him with sharp shark-like teeth.

Eret broke the hug, looking over to Technoblade. "Hey, dude!" The brunet greeted, whited out eyes somehow looking soft and kind. Nobody really knows how Eret manages to have so much emotion with his eyes without having any pupils. "Ah, is Phil gonna be late?"

Tia reached up and ruffled Eret's hair, smelling campfire smoke. It's clear the two had made a camp somewhere nearby from the smell of it. She's sure she could find it if she looked hard enough, the area was scarily familiar.

"He should be on his way." Technoblade said, glancing around for any stray crows or omens. "Apparently he told Tia before she left Kristin's realm that he'd be here. But we all know he tries to spend as much time with Kristin as possible, and time works weirdly there."

They were in a flower field in the center of a stretch of woods, the sun was high in the sky and beating down on them. Luckily, it wasn't too hot out. "We have to stay together for at least a few centuries. Please." Eret grinned as they spoke, standing behind Tia and wrapping their arms around her shoulders to pull her close. Tia just laughed at the action.

"We do! I mean, we could absolutely stick in a group together for a bit." Tia insisted as well, glancing to Foolish and Technoblade for agreement. Phil would just have to deal with the outcome, Tia decided, if he isn't here for input he has to deal with whatever they all agree on.

Technoblade shrugged with a huff. His way of saying that he was indifferent. On the other hand Foolish smiled and nodded, emerald green eyes shining. "That sounds fantastic. Like back when we hunted down that colony of dragons for the better half of a century." Foolish mentioned, reminiscing for a moment.

On the other hand Eret shivered at the thought. "Maybe less dragons and more cafes." Eret suggested, laughing at his own joke and Tia joining in. The brunet resting his chin atop her head.

Suddenly the atmosphere shifted, chilling. Flowers swaying in a nonexistent breeze.

Great midnight wings beat above them all, each immortal looking up. The Angel flying down and landing in the center of the flower field. Eyes with crows feet in the corners due to the smile he was sporting as he looked around the group. Wings extended before folding neatly at his back. "Sorry I'm late, mates." Phil spoke, chin raised as he smiled to Technoblade, opening his arms wide.

Technoblade ducked forward past Foolish, bringing Philza into a tight hug. Crouching so he could properly shove his face into Phil's shoulder.  Tia snickered a bit at the sight, Foolish and Eret doing the same.

The two men really were inseparable.

Phil wrapped his wings around Technoblade for a moment while the others watched, then let the piglin hybrid go. Instead walking up to Tia and giving her a hug as well. The woman stepping away from Eret to hold Phil tight.

Then the blond glanced around the flower field after pulling away from the hug with the Reaper, raising his eyebrows. "This is some deja-vu, isn't it?" He asked, reaching down and plucking a rich bright red carnation.

"I suppose it was a strange meeting location we decided on." Tia muttered, holding the carnation as Phil handed it to her. The woman admiring the petals in her hands, careful as to not break the delicate bloom.

Technoblade spoke gruffly as he slowly walked back over to them all. "I suppose you can say it's where we all truly met, even if we technically met before in a past life of Tia's." He explained, grabbing the carnation from Tia and instead putting it behind her ear. The petals blended in with her red hair, only the green stem standing out.

"I've heard there's a country attempting to install itself." Foolish spoke up, and the group was silent. "Right next to the old crater. It filled with water centuries ago. It's become almost a lake."

Phil sighed, shoulders falling as he shook his head. "They do say history repeats itself." He settled for, hands behind his back and holding each other. Momentarily reaching up to adjust his green and white hat.

Eret bit his lip, not quite knowing what to say. Tia spoke for him. "I'm always quite down to have some fun. Are they liberating themselves at all? Is there conflict?" She asked Foolish. "Ironic it's the same location L'Manburg was founded."

Foolish hummed, as if thinking. "There's a nearby Kingdom, they built on the ruins of Las Nevadas. Spread as far as Kinoko. The Kingdom is claiming the new country is their land, so the citizens are claiming for independence." Foolish explained, putting an arm around Eret's shoulder's. The brunet was still silent. "I'm always a sucker for a good underdog story... and I'm sure a new country would accept anybody into their ranks for a war."

Technoblade was nodding, looking to Tia and then to Phil. "Is the Kingdom corrupt?" The Blood God asked, looking to Foolish curiously. It was clear the pinkette was horribly intrigued.

"Oh very." Foolish snickered. "Right up your alley and your little anarchist favoritism."

Phil elbowed Technoblade lightly. "Right up our alley, mate."

Eret let out a breath it seems they had been holding, leaning against Foolish a bit. "I guess it would be fun now that we're all together when it's starting." Eret suggested, and he actually sounded hopeful. Excited, even.

Tia found herself smiling, the scythe on her back suddenly feeling a bit heavier. "It's always fun to play God with wars like this. It would guarantee a few years of entertainment and fun for us. Let's do it, come on, right? And right where L'Manburg used to be? We can't pass this up." Tia insisted, but honestly the men clearly didn't need much convincing.

But as they made their way to the blooming country, Tia didn't think of new beginnings and new people.

In the back of her mind her thoughts traveled to the beanie still in her enderchest paired with a white streak of hair. She thought of a green and red crown hand in hand with a unique smile.

There was a set of discs and blond curly hair holding close a goat horned and hopeful brunet. Both standing before large black and yellow walls sporting untarnished grins.

A fox hybrid laughing so loud it could be heard from inside a van, and a young woman with a infatuation with baking.

A man who doesn't speak a word but tells stories through journals, watching the world burn as he doesn't lift a finger. Documenting the tears and anguish caused by a simple smile on white porcelain.

A lost brother who slipped through fingers like fine sand, red vines dragging him by the ankles. A lost story never to be told.

Instead of the tears in the present, Tia looks to her left and sees a winged Angel. A close lipped smile and his head tilted back as he enjoys the sun. Green robes covering his form.

Besides him there is a laughing brunet with whited out but loving eyes, lightly nudging Phil as he jokes about something the Demi-god ahead of them both just said. An incredulous expression on the totem-god's face.

First and foremost Tia looks down to her hand, intertwined with her fingers is a larger palm. A hand that gave her a shining Ruby ring interlocked with gold. When she looks up she sees an unmatched grin, a grin she didn't have when she stumbled through the cold of the surrounding woods the first time she ventured into these forests.

Tia once again entered unforgiving borders of the land in which she had spilt unimaginable amounts of blood. Though this time, she's far from alone.

This time, Tia doesn't stumble and freeze as her boots crunch through icy snows. Her body screaming for shelter and warmth of a cottage or fire.

Instead, a hand squeezes her own and lightly spins the bejeweled ring on her finger absentmindedly. Keeping her hands safe and far from numb.

The Grim Reaper is a tale that stems from the titan, Cronus. As most Gods demonstrate, Cronus never learned to love anything more than himself. His heart left cold and unsheltered as those he abandoned didn't just turn their backs on him, but rather aided in the fall of his rule that he never truly deserved.

Though, sometimes stems never truly become their predecessors. Growing and blooming in a different shape and form than what was given to them. Cradling a now beating and ichor filled heart in loving hands.

For once, the Grim Reaper feels warm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.3K 16
RIP TECHNOBLADE This book will still be up just to keep the memory of him alive. {<FINISHED>} This is a technoblade x read...
1.9M 77.1K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...
35.1K 865 24
[COMPLETED/DISCONTINUED] All kinds of oneshots (mostly angst) about Philza, Technoblade, Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit. Most chapters include Tubbo, som...
226K 8.4K 36
FINISHED ✔️ - "Every hero needs their villain." "But who says you need to be that villain?" - They call her what they fear the most, the antihero, th...