Raura:Maybe this time

By Cassdoriya

Ross and Laura are just meant right? Everyone knows that.But what happens if they date and one of them makes... More

Chapter 1:feelings.
Chapter1:The big ask
Chapter1:I asked her out.
Chapter1:Sister talk
Chapter2:Ice cream shop
Chapter2:Getting ready for a big night
Chapter2:The date
Chapter2:A night to remember
Chapter3:
Not a chapter
Chapter 3
Chapter3:The start of something wrong but so right.
Authers note
Chapter3:Subway
Chapter4:
Chapter 4:Movies and feelings
Chapter 4:weird things
Chapter 4:Hurt.
Chapter 5:Break up.
Chapter5:Unexpected arival.
Chapter5:Back home.
Chapter6:Thoughts.
Chapter6:night rest.
Chapter6:Feelings.
Chapter6
Chapter 7:Family life.
Chapter 7:Sparks fly.
Note
Chapter7:feels so wrong but so good
Chapter 7:The break up for true love
Chapter8:Problems.
Chapter 8:The fight
Chapter 8:Hospital
Chapter 8:preperation
Chapter 9:The start of somthing right but wrong
Chapter 9:News about Delly.
Chapter 9:information
Chapter 9:presioner
Chapter 10:Saved?
Chapter 10:hospital
Chapter10:Bad News.
Chapter 10:
Chapter11:Emotions
Chapter 11:their will always be an us.
Chapter11:The unexpected dissapearance.
Chapter12:The reveal of Laura
Chapter 12:feelings.
Chapter 12:Calling him
Chapter 12:Destiny calling
Chapter 13:Forever
Chapter 13:My way home
Chapter 13:Casual surprize
Chapter 13:Home.
Chapter 14:Moving on
Chapter 14:The Acceptance
Chapter 14:It's the same old feeling.
Chapter 14:Feelings.(Part 2)
Chapter 15:
Chapter 15:Real feelings
Chapter 15:Drama.
Authors note
Chapter 15:Love.
Chapter 16:More drama
Chapter 16:Strange apoearance
Chapter 16:New Ross
Chapter 16:Change.
Chapter 17:Mysetery guest
Chapter 17:
Chapter 17
AN
Chapter 17
AN
Chapter 18
Chapter 18:The Acceptence
AN
Chapter 18
AN
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19

Chapter5:Good news

238 9 2
By Cassdoriya

Ross's POV:I woke up to sound of my siblings arguing.What else is new.I sigh and and go in the bathroom to wash my face.When I come out I see Ryland chasing Rocky with a shoe in his hand.I'm not even going to ask."Just give me my shoe Rocky!" Ryland shouts "Pfft! No.Catch me first." Rocky says running down the stairs."How do I live these guys?" says Rydel and closes her door.Siblings.I change into a Hollister shirt and ripped jeans and part my hair to the side.Today is a special day my girlfriend Ella is coming.I go down stairs and sit on the couch."Some's dress up and early." Riker says as he sits next to me "It's because his little girl Ella is coming." Says Rocky coming into the room "Tell me why is she your girlfriend again?" Rocky asks me "Because she's nice and wonderful." I reply "Mhm.Keep on saying that." he says sarcastically I roll my eyes."I just don't understand why you chose her Laura was better." Rocky says Riker hits him in the arm "Dude!" he tells him Laura.I wonder how she's doing.I still can't believe I did that to her."Guys come on what me and Laura had is history nothing else." I say it hurts me to say those words I can't believe I let her go like that.Ross! Snap out of it you are with Ella! Ella!All of a sudden I hear the door I open it and their is Ella."Hey,El." I say and smile at her "Hey,Rossy."she says and kisses me on the lips."Um.Come on in." I tell her and close the door."Hey,Boys." she says to my brothers who don't seem to care."Eh.Hey."they all reply and continue to play video games."Seriously guys."I shake my head and sit on the couch with El. I couldn't help but notice their was a letter on the table.From disney studios addressed to me.I opened the letter and began reading it."Austin and Ally cast reunion." March 16.Thats next week."Umm.What's that?" El asks me pointing to the letter"What this nothing just a cast reunion."I see her look down"With Laura?" she asks I nod "Ross-"She begins I stop her "If you don't want me to go I won't."I tell her "No.You deserve to go I bet you miss her."she tells me yeah I do miss Laur but the thing that's stoping me is that I made such a huge mistake with Mia.If Mia shows up Laur won't even talk to me."El..What me and her had is in the past now it's you and me." I tell her she smiles "I appreciate that Ross but didn't you say she was your best friend the one that you told everything to?" Yeah I told El about me and Laur but she doesn't seem to mind thats what I like about her."Well yeah..."I began "Ross it's been 2 years.I'm still going to be here."she tells me "Okay than I'm going." I say "I smell Raura." Rocky jokes I roll my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 224 70
Ross and Laura are from different households and they are both fighting Lynch family- Ross,Riker,rocky,ryland,calum,stormie and mark Marano family...
105K 2K 61
Ross has a good life, he is on Austin and Ally and has and awesome family. But he kinda like Laura his costar on Austin and Ally. Ross is jealous bec...
4K 87 47
Ross and Laura after all these years get together and months later something tragic happens..will the other learn to cope with the pain..or will the...
4.4K 122 31
Ross meets a girl and falls in love. But of course there is a big bump down the road. Oh love. (Sorry guys. This is pretty much a regular love story...