❦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 �...

By T3erat1ina

❦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫❦ 𝘼 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙎𝙈𝙋 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙊𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖�... More

◤ 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝◢
❦Intro❦
❦One❦
❦Two❦
❦Three❦
❦Four❦
❦Five❦
❦Six❦
❦Seven❦
❦Eight❦
❦Nine❦
❦Ten❦
❦Eleven❦
❦Twelve❦
❦Thirteen❦
❦Fourteen❦
❦Fifteen❦
❦Sixteen❦
❦Seventeen❦
❦Eighteen❦
❦Nineteen❦
❦Twenty❦
𝗟'𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Twenty One❦
❦Twenty Two❦
❦Twenty Three❦
❦Twenty Four❦
❦Twenty Five❦
❦Twenty Six❦
❦Twenty Seven❦
❦Twenty Nine❦
❦Thirty❦
❦Thirty One❦
❦Thirty Two❦
❦Thirty Three❦
❦Thirty Four❦
❦Thirty Five❦
❦Thirty Six❦
❦Thirty Seven❦
❦Thirty Eight❦
❦Thirty Nine❦
❦Forty❦
❦Forty One❦
❦Forty Two❦
❦Forty Three❦
❦Forty Four❦
❦Forty Five❦
❦Forty Six❦
❦Forty Seven❦
𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Forty Eight❦
❦Forty Nine❦
❦Fifty❦
❦Fifty One❦
❦Fifty Two❦
❦Fifty Three❦
❦Fifty Four❦
❦Fifty Five❦
❦Fifty Six❦
❦Fifty Seven❦
❦Fifty Eight❦
❦Fifty Nine❦
❦Sixty❦
❦Sixty One❦
❦Sixty Two❦
❦Sixty Three❦
❦Sixty Four❦
❦Sixty Five❦
❦Sixty Six❦
❦Sixty Seven❦
❦Sixty Eight❦
❦Sixty Nine❦
❦Seventy❦
❦Seventy One❦
❦Seventy Two❦
❦Seventy Three❦
❦Seventy Four❦
❦Seventy Five❦
❦Seventy Six❦
❦Seventy Seven❦
❦Seventy Eight❦
❦Seventy Nine❦
❦Eighty❦
𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Eighty One❦
❦Eighty Two❦
❦Eighty Three❦
❦Eighty Four❦
❦Eighty Five❦
❦Eighty Six❦
❦Eighty Seven❦
❦Eighty Eight❦
❦Eighty Nine❦
❦Ninety❦
❦Ninety One❦
❦Ninety Two❦
❦Ninety Three❦
❦Ninety Four❦
❦Ninety Five❦
❦Ninety Six❦
❦Ninety Seven❦
❦ Ninety Eight❦
❦Ninety Nine❦
❦One Hundred❦
❦One Hundred One❦
❦One Hundred Two❦
❦One Hundred Three❦
❦One Hundred Four❦
❦One Hundred Five❦
❦One Hundred Six❦
❦One Hundred Seven❦
❦One Hundred Eight❦
❦One Hundred Nine❦
❦One Hundred Ten❦
❦One Hundred Eleven❦
❦One Hundred Twelve❦
❦One Hundred Thirteen❦
❦One Hundred Fourteen❦
❦One Hundred Fifteen❦
❦Outro❦

❦Twenty Eight❦

3.5K 169 238
By T3erat1ina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I wouldn't dare defy you, so I'll listen and wait for your call. Even if it wouldn't be the one I'd make."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up the next morning, I found myself not where I last was. I was now laying down on something soft.

I quickly identified it as Tech's coat. It was laid out under me while I was on my side. Wrapped around my waist was his arms, and nuzzled into the back of my neck was his face. His breath fanned against my neck and I blinked a few times, readjusting my vision.

Even in his sleep I noticed how protective he was over me. His grip was extremely tight on me, and I was pulled close against his body. He was always like this if he intended it or not.

I laid awake just enjoying being held for awhile. I wasn't really keeping track of time. At least, I was enjoying it until a certain blond walked in.

He immediately pointed at just and let out a yell.

"Oh my gods oh my gods! Wil!" Various screeches left his mouth and I heard an annoyed grumble.

"What is it now?" His voice was much deeper and more staticky than usual in the mornings.

He comprehended Tommy and raised an eyebrow.

"Wil! They are fucking cuddling!" Tommy began fake gagging and Tech rolled is eyes. I felt his grip on me tighten.

"Heh? Tommy I have no idea what you are talkin' about." Techno denied the claim but continued his hold on my body.
Tommy just continued his panicked yelling at us, frantically pointing and yelling for Wilbur.

I didn't really know what to do, and frankly I couldn't give less of a shit if Wilbur saw, so I just laid my head back down.

"I really don't care Tommy!" Was heard faintly from somewhere in the ravine. I laughed a bit to myself at Tommy's distraught facial expression.

"Hah!" Techno laughed, momentarily lifting a hand off my waist to point at the disappointed blond. Though it was quickly returned to its original position.

Tommy just sulked and walked away leaving us in peace. "That was an annoying way to wake up." Tech complained to me and I nodded agreeing.

I felt him sigh against my neck before pulling away. He let go of his hold and sat up; stretching a bit with a yawn.

"You have to wake up nerd." He lightly shook me jokingly, making me sit up and rub my eyes. "That was rude." I complained running my fingers through my hair.

He just rolled his eyes and stood up. He wouldn't admit it, but I knew he was always upset when he had to stop cuddling me.

"We need to head over to Eret. I need to tell him I'll be staying in Pogtopia and all. Oh and you'll need to meet him." I smiled at the thought of my two best friends meeting. I hope they end up liking eachother.

I walked out of the potato farm, and I heard Tech clip his cape back on. Followed by quickened steps in order to catch up with me.

"I'm gonna be meetin' some Eret dude Wilbur! I'll be back like maybe in a hour or somethin'!" Techno shouted to his twin as I dragged him up the stone stairs. The pinkette didn't bother waiting for a response.

I ran out of Pogtopia, quickly taking a gulp of fresh air. I despised caves like that. I much preferred the outside to a dusty cave with no natural sunlight.

I winced a bit to the sudden bright lighting, but I quickly adjusted to it.

"Come on, Eret must be worried." I began navigating my way out of the forest. Well, to the best of my ability.

"That's the wrong way nerd." Technoblade suddenly butted in making me sigh. Directions were more his forte.

"Well sorry I'm not some human GPS."

I just heard him laugh and he grabbed my wrist, dragging me along out of the forest. I reluctantly followed along, knowing he knew his way out.

But that didn't mean I wouldn't pout about the fact that I didn't know my own way out.

I silently hoped he was wrong, so I could make fun of him later for bragging only to get lost. But sadly I saw the exit to the forest. His grip on my wrist loosened until it was nonexistent.

I had luckily remembered to grab my scythe on the way out, so the glowing object was now sitting comfortably in my right hand.

"So what direction is this Eret dude." Techno was looking at the surrounding area as I led him across the prime path. His hair was still down out of a braid which was a unfamiliar sight for me.

"Just follow me." I gestured my hand forward and I picked up the pace. I didn't really want Eret to worry. I did tell him I'd be home last night, and yet here I was the next morning.

The familiar click of wood as I walked returned. It was nice not being banned from anything anymore. I suppose Tommy and Wilbur can't say the same.

The sight of the community house came into view.

"What's that?"

I remember when I knew nothing about this land like him. It was strange being the tour guide for once. Actually knowing this SMP and what it contains.

"This is the community house. Though, I joke about how it really isn't for the community; since people are banned from it." I snickered at my own joke and pushed open the door. Nobody was inside surprisingly.

Usually members of the DreamTeam are loitering about in here. But I led Tech through the house to the other side. I opened the door and now the castle was visible.

"This where ya live?" There was shock in his voice. I nodded and ran excitedly into the courtyard in the front.

He followed intently past the towers and beacons. Then past a fountain before I knocked on the large spruce doors.

They quickly opened; signaling he was waiting for me to knock. I hoped he wasn't worried for too long.

When he saw it was me I saw him let out a sigh of relief. "Tor! You had me worried sick!" Eret immediately stepped outside and wrapped me in a hug.

"I was just meeting a old friend." I laughed releasing the hug.

"You don't mean...." Eret looked past me to see the pink haired Blood God. I heard him gasp lightly.

Tech wasn't exactly a normal sight. He was always dressed regally despite being an anarchist. The crown atop his head being a clear giveaway. Additionally bright red eyes weren't exactly normal, paired with his pointed back ears which made him stand out further.

Techno lightly waved walking foreword. He placed a protective hand on my shoulder.

"Oh Tor I'm so happy for you! You found him!" Eret had a large smile on his face and he immediately brought us inside.

"Tor?" Technoblade questioned looking down to me. He obviously hadn't heard the nickname before.

"Oh that's the nickname Eret gave me."

Now this just made Technoblade defensive. He wasn't the emotional type usually, but he had those few people he'd get possessive over. Specifically Philza and Torva.

And Tory walking away from him to Eret, away from the hold he had on her shoulder. Only to be informed this Eret guy had been not only living with her, but giving her nicknames. Well that sort of pissed him off.

He quickly rushed over to me and Eret. Currently I was telling him how I'd be staying in Pogtopia to help get rid of Schlatt.

"Makes sense! Just make sure to visit. Oh and know there's always a place for you here." Eret smiled handing me a cup of tea. We were currently in the kitchen, and he always makes me tea in the mornings.

Apparently Techno intended to ruin this moment.

"Nerd, can you braid my hair?" I was shocked by the sudden request but happily agreed. I waved bye to Eret as I quickly brought Tech into my room.

I saw Eret's face drop momentarily as he looked at my still full cup of tea on the counter.

Technoblade on the other hand was happier than anybody would know. He just needed to show Eret that; he wasn't replaceable. That he wasn't someone Tory could just get rid of.

And he was determined to do so.

He sat down on the edge of her bed while she went into the bathroom to grab a hairbrush. He heard fumbling in the room, but she did run out with a hairbrush and red hair tie in hand.

"You'll have to forgive me if I have gotten considerably worse at this over time." I laughed and began to brush through his hair. I mean I had to get the tangles out before I could braid it.

"I have a lot of tangles." He confessed as I continued to brush through the sections. I mean- it seemed that he hadn't really taken care of his long hair much.

It had gone well so far until I was about halfway through, I stumbled across a fairly large tangle. "That hurts idiot." He grumbled as I began to brush out the large knot.

"Not my fault you didn't brush your hair much." I retorted continuing to detangle the strands.

"You can't blame me!" He complained momentarily turning his head back to look at me.

"I very much can." I replied quaintly, causing him to make a grunt in annoyance but to shut up.

Eventually I finished brushing through his hair without much complaint. I sectioned it off into three large chunks, now smooth and untangled.

I began to tightly braid the three pieces, trying my best to keep it smoothed. I used to be quite good at this so hopefully my skill hadn't fallen.

And when I finally tied it off with the hair tie, I was pleasantly surprised to see it in perfect condition.

"There we go." I admired my handy work and he turned around with a smile. I went to hand him back his crown which he had taken off in order for me to brush his hair.

But instead he took the crown and placed it back on the covers.

I cautiously eyed his movements as he climbed onto the bed. I felt my heart rate pick up once more.

God I really wasn't used to these things anymore.

He inched closer to me and I felt his nose touch mine.

I felt happy again for the second time today. Crazy how people can do that to you.

Now the truth is, Technoblade didn't really have the best of intentions. Of course he didn't realize this. Well, realize he was playing with her very sensitive emotions that is.

And he didn't really comprehend that he was doing this for all the wrong reasons. He began kissing her in her room not because he wanted to make her happy, but because he wanted to make someone else the opposite.

So when he was delicately kissing her, and able to feel her heartbeat going far faster than it should. Instead of focusing on the girl under him-

He was secretly hoping Eret would walk in through the door he purposefully left unlocked.

Because as much as he didn't want to admit it, he already hated the guy. Eret didn't do anything to him directly sure. But he was pissed at how he acted towards her.

He wasn't stupid. He was able to see clear as day that the dude liked Torva. And he didn't appreciate that at all.

He knew it was selfish but, if she didn't like him; then he wasn't letting her be with anybody else. He knew he was a selfish person. Might as well embrace it right?

He refused to acknowledge he liked her possibly as more than a friend. Because he knew the feelings would never be returned if he did. He had given up years ago. So if he couldn't be happy with her? Nobody could. And that's final.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when she slowly pulled away from the kiss.

My arms were wrapped around his neck and his hands were on my waist. I was trying to regain the air I had just lost.

"It's been awhile since we last did that." I found my words a bit shaken. The situation was definitely surprising.

I heard him laugh a bit and then he nodded. Only to kiss me again.

It always caught me off guard. Made my body tense before realizing the situation and relaxing. I didn't really know why he was doing this at the moment, but I liked the warm fuzzy feeling accompanied with it.

But at the same time I didn't really want this. He didn't exactly ask if he could do this. Is that a bad thing? I wouldn't know. When he began to move down my jawline and neck; I carefully pulled away.

"I really should go drink my tea with Eret. He's probably getting worried." My palms were against the covers holding me up, and Tech was over me. I gulped as I slid out of the room.

My lips were lightly stinging but besides that I was fine. As I left I noted the unlocked door.

Technoblade was mildly upset that whatever plan he had made didn't exactly work out.

When Eret eyed the me walking out waving towards him, he smiled. I sat down next to him at the table and took a sip of the tea.

"Cooled down just enough." I laughed and took a few larger gulps. I needed to calm
down.

"So taking down Schlatt huh? It should be easy. He seems like some drunken old man." Eret shrugged crossing his legs.

I saw Tech walk out of the room after situating himself. He sat down next to me with a smile. I smiled back and eyed his braid.

"Damn guess I still have my braiding skills." I said pridefully eyeing the pink hair.

Eret laughed and agreed.

"Maybe you should braid my hair sometime." Eret said, happily clasping his hands together.

"Ooh! Maybe those tiny braids since your hair is shorter." Due to extensive training with weaponry, I was quite swift and delicate with complicated tasks. As a result I was quite good at things such as braiding.

I nodded to Eret's request.

"Back to Schlatt, you see I did a lot of thinking and. I think he's more dangerous than he seems." I stared at the tea swirling in my mug.

"How so?" Tech asked making me look back over at him.

"Well, he first of all knew he was going to win. And he had this drunk facade up until he won. It's like he wanted us to let our guards down. He planned ahead." I furrowed my brows and tapped my fingers against the table. Back to this roundabout thought cycle I had last night.

Eret hummed deep in thought and leaned back in his chair. "Well he's kinda' like you in that sense." Techno said speaking up. And I immediately nodded.

Eret opened his eyes wide and readjusted his crown.

"That's what I'm scared of." I finally said placing my chin in my palm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 866 24
[COMPLETED/DISCONTINUED] All kinds of oneshots (mostly angst) about Philza, Technoblade, Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit. Most chapters include Tubbo, som...
171K 3.2K 44
Oof. What a time to be alive. Seeing your favorite creator turning into an absolute a-hole. It's a wibler scoot story. You know the drill. :p Pronoun...
25.7K 840 65
Woke up in a world made of blocks also known as Minecraft, alone by yourself and scared... but are you really alone? This is a dreamSMP x fem reader...
447K 10K 62
Y/N lives on the Smp, where Dream has just been locked away, hated by everyone. But she's about to do something that will change their views on Dream...