❦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 �...

By T3ratina

❦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫❦ 𝘼 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙎𝙈𝙋 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙊𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖�... More

◤ 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝◢
❦Intro❦
❦One❦
❦Two❦
❦Three❦
❦Four❦
❦Five❦
❦Six❦
❦Seven❦
❦Eight❦
❦Nine❦
❦Ten❦
❦Eleven❦
❦Twelve❦
❦Thirteen❦
❦Fourteen❦
❦Fifteen❦
❦Sixteen❦
❦Seventeen❦
❦Eighteen❦
❦Nineteen❦
❦Twenty❦
𝗟'𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Twenty One❦
❦Twenty Two❦
❦Twenty Three❦
❦Twenty Four❦
❦Twenty Five❦
❦Twenty Six❦
❦Twenty Eight❦
❦Twenty Nine❦
❦Thirty❦
❦Thirty One❦
❦Thirty Two❦
❦Thirty Three❦
❦Thirty Four❦
❦Thirty Five❦
❦Thirty Six❦
❦Thirty Seven❦
❦Thirty Eight❦
❦Thirty Nine❦
❦Forty❦
❦Forty One❦
❦Forty Two❦
❦Forty Three❦
❦Forty Four❦
❦Forty Five❦
❦Forty Six❦
❦Forty Seven❦
𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Forty Eight❦
❦Forty Nine❦
❦Fifty❦
❦Fifty One❦
❦Fifty Two❦
❦Fifty Three❦
❦Fifty Four❦
❦Fifty Five❦
❦Fifty Six❦
❦Fifty Seven❦
❦Fifty Eight❦
❦Fifty Nine❦
❦Sixty❦
❦Sixty One❦
❦Sixty Two❦
❦Sixty Three❦
❦Sixty Four❦
❦Sixty Five❦
❦Sixty Six❦
❦Sixty Seven❦
❦Sixty Eight❦
❦Sixty Nine❦
❦Seventy❦
❦Seventy One❦
❦Seventy Two❦
❦Seventy Three❦
❦Seventy Four❦
❦Seventy Five❦
❦Seventy Six❦
❦Seventy Seven❦
❦Seventy Eight❦
❦Seventy Nine❦
❦Eighty❦
𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Eighty One❦
❦Eighty Two❦
❦Eighty Three❦
❦Eighty Four❦
❦Eighty Five❦
❦Eighty Six❦
❦Eighty Seven❦
❦Eighty Eight❦
❦Eighty Nine❦
❦Ninety❦
❦Ninety One❦
❦Ninety Two❦
❦Ninety Three❦
❦Ninety Four❦
❦Ninety Five❦
❦Ninety Six❦
❦Ninety Seven❦
❦ Ninety Eight❦
❦Ninety Nine❦
❦One Hundred❦
❦One Hundred One❦
❦One Hundred Two❦
❦One Hundred Three❦
❦One Hundred Four❦
❦One Hundred Five❦
❦One Hundred Six❦
❦One Hundred Seven❦
❦One Hundred Eight❦
❦One Hundred Nine❦
❦One Hundred Ten❦
❦One Hundred Eleven❦
❦One Hundred Twelve❦
❦One Hundred Thirteen❦
❦One Hundred Fourteen❦
❦One Hundred Fifteen❦
❦Outro❦

❦Twenty Seven❦

3.2K 167 192
By T3ratina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I never feel weak, I'm not a weak person. And yet you make me feel like I'm going lightheaded, and like my knees are giving out under me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Tech began to pull me close against him again, I realized that Eret must be wondering where I could be. That would be an issue.

"Tech, I have Eret waiting for me at home." My voice was slightly panicked, and I began to pull away from him. Though I immediately felt cold without his touch.

His familiar laugh filled my ears. He grabbed my hand.

"What did ya replace me already?" His voice was amused and almost challenging. I could tell he was clearly unbelieving.

I opened my eyes a bit wide. I snickered a bit and shook my head no very quickly.

"Of course not dummy!" I lightly punched his shoulder, and began to walk over to get my scythe. Though he just ran up to me before I could grab it.

He grabbed my arm which made me turn around to face him. He pulled me forward flush against his body. He leaned down to me and smiled.

"If he didn't replace me, then stay with me tonight. I haven't seen you in half a year, let him wait." He lightly kissed my temple leaving me stunned. I felt my whole body buzz in shock. He pulled away; once again leaving me cold.

I heard his laugh as he walked over to his mask. I lifted my shaking hand to my temple; and ran over the skin. I guess I wasn't used to that stuff anymore. I bent down and picked up the netherite weapon.

I threw it up in the air and caught the handle cleanly, I enjoyed having it in my hand.

"You keep the weapon I gave you eh?" He ruffled my hair and began walking into L'manburg. I scuffled up after him; following his trail.

Like we used to.

Me following him without a second thought. I trusted him with my life and he knew it.

"So what's your answer?" He turned his head back to see me. I paused to reach into my back pocket.

He heard paper rustle, and I pulled out a tan envelope. I shoved it into his hands, he knew my mannerisms. He could tell I was embarrassed of what was in it. He raised an eyebrow with a small laugh.

"Just read it stupid." I grumbled and crossed my arms. He found that I was staring off onto the ground.

"What is this some confession to me? I know you absolutely adore the Blood God but this is a bit much." He was obviously joking, and his tone was hilariously sarcastic. But it made me stutter anyways in shock.

"Of course not stupid! It's- it's everything I've been doing! And, well I suppose it's my answer too. Oh and don't go telling me it's idiotic or unprofessional or some shit!" I crossed my arms and pouted. He eyed the letter and ruffled my short hair once more.

"How about I read it when you get me to whatever Pogtopia is. My lil brothers need some help takin down a government. The human GPS needs to memorize the land." He elbowed me and shoved the letter into his pocket. I sighed and nodded and for once, he began following me.

I walked through L'mamburg and saw how he surveyed the land. Taking everything to memory, every last detail.

"I don't know exactly where it is, but I saw them run in this direction." I gestured to a forest before stepping inside.

"Wil said somethin bout a mountain." He began pushing branches aside for me as we walked, once again taking the position in front.

That's something I noticed when we always walked through forests. He purposely would walk in front of me so branches wouldn't hit me. I suppose that never changed.

I guess I should make some conversation if we are gonna be walking in the woods.

"How did you did that new scar on your mouth?" I suppose it's a good topic right? Scars always have story to them.

Instead I heard him laugh to himself.

"What are my lips not appealin to ya anymore?" He chuckled to himself at his joke. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Well excuse me for trying to make conversation without using a dumbass pickup line." I heard him laugh harder at me as he scanned the woods. It was only getting darker, and soon it would be pitch black out.

I sure hope he had some torches.

"Okay fine, you walked straight into that one though. But yeah- not really a cool story, dude cut my lip. Was honestly just plain annoyin to heal." He waved his hand in the air in annoyance of the topic. He always talked with his hands similar to me.

Sometimes I wonder what habits we started with, or which ones we gained from the other. It's always a game of, did Tech get this mannerism from me? Or did I get it from Tech?

Dusk left as quick as it arrived. Pitch blackness took over the land we walked on. I couldn't see anything if I was being honest.

"Do you have a torch in your back pocket or only shitty pickup lines?" I never missed a opportunity to make fun of him. Our friendship consisted of a variety of childish insults.

I heard hushed grumbling come from the pinkette in front of me. I couldn't make out the words.

"Tch whatever. Maybe the Blood God used his last torch on the way here."

Suddenly I heard talking.

"You hear that too nerd?" His voice was barely a whisper but I was able to pick up on it.

"It came from the right." I replied holding my scythe tighter. My body was now on guard and ready to attack.

He sighed and I heard him click his tongue.

"Cardinal directions."

He really pissed me off sometimes with his smartass ways. Why the actual hell do I need cardinal directions?

"Oh my fucking god fine from the east." You could practically hear the eye roll in my words. I heard rustling as Tech walked east.

I followed not too far behind.

The chattering grew. And then I heard the distinctive.

"Oi fuck you!" Tommy yelled from the other side of the dirt wall.

"Tommy." I sighed letting down my guard. Looks like we found Tech's little brothers.

Tech began to kick down the thin dirt wall. Probably too thin due to the fact we could hear them through it. A high pitched scream sounded from the blond when he saw us.

Atleast until he registered Technoblade.

"The Blade! Ma man! Big T!" He walked up to the man before eyeing me behind him. I was standing still waiting for Techno's call.

In my mind I was working right now. I was his right hand woman, and in these situations I would remain professional until further notice. We were currently meeting with possible allies; in order to take down a government. So until he told me, I would treat it as such.

"What is she doing here!" Tommy screeched pointing at me violently. Wilbur took a cautious step away from me.

I remained still and watched was Techno did.

"You don't have to act all professional around my brothers nerd." Techno nudged me and I released a sigh of relief.

"She's not coming to live in Pogtopia. She tried to destroy L'manburg!" Wilbur spoke up and I eyed him dangerously. He gulped and looked away from me.

Techno looked back at me with a frown. Wilbur and Tommy smiled hoping I would be yelled at.

"Tried? Really? I taught you better." I immediately looked at the ground. I really should have been successful in that mission.

Wilbur and Tommy were now surprised. He was mad at her for failing to destroy their country? That isn't exactly what they hoped the outcome of their callout would be.

"I'm really sorry Tech! I swear I followed you and Sun Tzu's teachings. If you read my letter you'll understand." I hated disappointing him. I did my first task alone and I completely blew it. It should have been simple and it still fucked up.

I continued looking at the ground with my eyes shut. I had failed my best friend and teacher in a sense.

I heard paper and assumed he was reading through the letter. I heard the occasional laugh as he read through it.

"Well, you are as horrible at writing as ever. But, from the looks of it, you did everything correct. On top of that you did complete your final task before becoming my predecessor. So I'm not angry." I sighed in relief and I looked up at him. Thank the gods for that.

"What are you talking about! She killed Tubbo! She's not living with us!" This time Tommy was yelling at his older brother. Techno let out a snort of amusement.

"It's either both of us or neither of us kid. And I'm fine with either, cause from the looks of it one of her new friends has a castle with our names on it; where we can work alone." Techno snapped at his younger brother which caused the blond to grumble.

Wilbur sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He had been patching up the fake dirt wall and finished.

"Fine she can stay with us. If she's willing to help us sure." Wilbur agreed and Techno smiled. I eyed the area around us.

It was insanely small and cramped, but luckily it seems there was a small stairwell. It wasn't exactly perfect but it led somewhere.

"Why don't you go down there and check it out for me while I catch up with my brothers." Tech gestured to the stairwell and I nodded immediately. I missed being able to work with him.

I began walking over to the stone stairway.

"Wow it looks like someone finally put the dog on a leash." Tommy was rude, I knew that. But that was a bit much even for him. Nonetheless, Wilbur even laughed at it.

It made me pause.

What do I do? Do I defend myself? It's Technos brothers.

"Alright Tommy she isn't a dog. She can do what she wants, let me get that straight. I earned her respect so she kindly listens to me when she so wishes. I do the same for her since she earned mine." I smiled in appreciation and began to descend the stairs. They were obviously made in a rush.

I mean they were being hunted down to be fair, so I can't blame them all that much. I quickly realized it was a huge ravine. It was poorly lit at the moment, but a ravine nonetheless.

I eyed two beds at the bottom with basic tools and chests. Additionally a few lanterns at the bottom where they seemingly set up base. I even saw a campfire.

Though I did hear a few monsters and or creatures. They would need to light the place up. It would definitely be a change from a castle if I stayed here.

What was I thinking? Techno wants me to stay here. I'd want to stay here if he was. Eret wouldn't mind right? I'll need to tell him I'm okay eventually.

I ascended back up the stairs, dragging my fingers along the stone as I did so. I arrived back at the top to see the brothers talking about Schlatt.

"He's some kind of tyrant!" Tommy screeched throwing his hands in the air.

"You guys do realize he was democratically elected." I added suddenly joining into the conversation.

Technoblade scoffed. "This won't be the first time we take down a democratic government Tory." I nodded in agreement. It wouldn't be our first time doing a job such as this.

Wilbur just looked between us both. I had stepped to Techno's side and was slightly leaning against him. Tech must know how much I missed him from my letter.

"Are you two?" Wilbur gestured between us both causing me to jump back from Tech's side. I frantically shook my head no. Techno just laughed.

"Nah she's just my nerd." Technoblade joked ruffling my hair again. I swatted his hands away and turned my head away from him.

"I don't understand how you can like her. She's literally insane you know!" Tommy was always yelling in some way or another. It's like everything he said was a scream. I swear it's like he was indefinitely angry.

Technoblade just laughed a bit and shook his head. "You think I don't know that? I've known her for years kid. Who do you think taught her?" Tommy just grumbled and Wilbur shrugged.

We all began to head down to the ravine and immediately Techno noted the lack of light. "Why don't you go make us some torches? I'll get working on a food farm." I nodded and ran off into the darkness of the ravine. I needed to find some coal.

I placed my scythe on the ground, leaning it against a wall in order to have free hands to get a pickaxe.

"Food farm?" Wilbur immediately questioned his older twin.

"Potatoes of course." Technoblade said as if it was obvious knowledge.

I spent the next hour or so running around the ravine. I was mining various veins of coal I managed to find. Though the issue was is that I didn't have any sticks.

I ran up to Tommy and Wilbur who were arguing about the gods know what. All I knew is when I walked up, their accents were painfully loud.

"Bloody hell!" Wilbur yelled having thrown his L'manburg hat on the ground. Their accents were so strange to me, their dialect as-well.

I lightly tapped on Wilbur's shoulder. He snapped his head to the side in order to look at me.

"I was wondering if either of you had sticks? I have coal for torches." I pointed at a small pile of the black ore I had created. I was getting tired of this ravine being so dark.

Tommy nodded and handed me a few sticks. I could tell they were both cautious of me, it was expected.

I walked by what looked like a room. It was far from completed but it had a doorway. A stone room Techno was working on. Presumably for the potato farm.

I walked to the coal pile and began making torches. It was fairly simple to make, one of the easiest things to form.

Soon the ravine was a bit brighter than before; thanks to the new torches. The main area was bright at the minimum. I went into the small empty stone room to add a torch. Wilbur and Tommy were laying down in their beds attempting to sleep.

"You need to sleep Tech." I attached a torch to the stone wall, the room was now dimly lit.

I heard a sigh followed by a light yawn. "Maybe I need to take a quick nap or somethin." His words were lightly slurred, showing he hadn't slept for awhile.

"How long has it been since you slept?" I walked over to him, he was lazily holding a pickaxe. He put it onto the ground with a light clank.

I stood behind him, and I wrapped my arms around him. I pressed my face into the back of his shoulder.

"I dunno? Over a day or two I s'pose." I reached up and brushed some loose hair out of his face. His braid was almost fully unraveled.

He was always horrible at braiding his own hair.

"Your braid is falling apart." I muttered the words and I fully let go of him.

I reached up and I fully undid the loosely braided hair. Now his straight, but tangled hair was cascading past his shoulders. I slowly dragged my fingers through the strands, untangling the larger pieces.

"I guess I didn't take care of it well after ya left." He lightly reached back and grabbed my hand.

He then turned around and grabbed my hands in his. I saw how his smile was tired. "Cmon." He began to sit down against the wall. I went down with him and his back leaned against the stone.

He let go of my hands and moved his legs so I could sit with him. I turned around and leaned against his chest. This was one of the things I missed.

He wrapped his arms around my waist so his hands were sitting on my stomach. I placed my colder hands on his warm ones, and closed my eyes.

I was now tucked into his much larger frame. My head was leaned against his shoulder and his legs were on either side of me. His hands on my stomach and my hands on his. I always liked this. It made me feel all safe and protected.

"I missed you. Sorry I didn't say it. My brothers were there and all." He murmured it and he leaned his head down so it was tucked into the crook of my neck.

I just laughed a bit. "It's alright, I understand." I moved my thumb back and forth on the back of his hand. It was quite mindless.

"I know you missed me. I saw it in your poorly written letter." Even in intimate moments like these, he always managed to joke around. Maybe it was a form of deflection. I really didn't care all that much though.

"You know I'm horrible at writing." I added before reaching my hand up. I removed my right hand from his, and instead brought it up to his hair.

I ran my hand back and forth a few times, petting the pale pink strands. I heard a soft sigh from him.

When he held me like this, I could feel his breathing. Each time his chest would rise and fall. So I was able to feel when his breathing slowed bit by bit. And when I heard quiet snores; it confirmed my suspicion.

As I brought my right hand back on top of his, I let myself drown in the feelings of warmth.

If a sunset could be a feeling, it would be what I felt in this moment. The warm colors calmed me just like he did. I could feel my own heart rate pick up and my body grow weak. He always managed to have this effect on me.

In some ways I liked feeling this way. I didn't feel emotions often, so having someone like him who can make me feel, well anything was a blessing. But at the same time it confused me.

It made me think about what these emotions meant. I didn't want to think about it. I mean I remember his words when we first started acting closer like this. He said how we should just stay friends.

I mean of course I wasn't disappointed or sad, because it's not like I wanted to advance our relationship. He just explained that since I can't really feel or understand these more romantic emotions, it wouldn't make sense for him to pursue me in that way. That I would only hurt him.

I immediately agreed saying he managed to put my thoughts into words. He always managed to do that for me. I could swear that sometimes he knew me better than I knew myself.

I couldn't have been more ecstatic that I would be taking down L'manburg with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 523 59
Blood and ice, water and vines, across the world, in the same place he nearly died. Deep in the ocean, deep in the ground, vines, slime, brownish red...
132K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
1.9M 77.1K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...
24.2K 865 63
as kids we worshipped the heros, as teens we understood the villains dream smp story started: 2.2.2021 finished: 5.11.2021 t.w: gore, descriptive sce...