❦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 �...

By T3ratina

❦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫❦ 𝘼 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙎𝙈𝙋 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙊𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖�... More

◤ 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝◢
❦Intro❦
❦One❦
❦Two❦
❦Three❦
❦Four❦
❦Five❦
❦Six❦
❦Seven❦
❦Eight❦
❦Nine❦
❦Ten❦
❦Eleven❦
❦Twelve❦
❦Thirteen❦
❦Fourteen❦
❦Fifteen❦
❦Sixteen❦
❦Eighteen❦
❦Nineteen❦
❦Twenty❦
𝗟'𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Twenty One❦
❦Twenty Two❦
❦Twenty Three❦
❦Twenty Four❦
❦Twenty Five❦
❦Twenty Six❦
❦Twenty Seven❦
❦Twenty Eight❦
❦Twenty Nine❦
❦Thirty❦
❦Thirty One❦
❦Thirty Two❦
❦Thirty Three❦
❦Thirty Four❦
❦Thirty Five❦
❦Thirty Six❦
❦Thirty Seven❦
❦Thirty Eight❦
❦Thirty Nine❦
❦Forty❦
❦Forty One❦
❦Forty Two❦
❦Forty Three❦
❦Forty Four❦
❦Forty Five❦
❦Forty Six❦
❦Forty Seven❦
𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Forty Eight❦
❦Forty Nine❦
❦Fifty❦
❦Fifty One❦
❦Fifty Two❦
❦Fifty Three❦
❦Fifty Four❦
❦Fifty Five❦
❦Fifty Six❦
❦Fifty Seven❦
❦Fifty Eight❦
❦Fifty Nine❦
❦Sixty❦
❦Sixty One❦
❦Sixty Two❦
❦Sixty Three❦
❦Sixty Four❦
❦Sixty Five❦
❦Sixty Six❦
❦Sixty Seven❦
❦Sixty Eight❦
❦Sixty Nine❦
❦Seventy❦
❦Seventy One❦
❦Seventy Two❦
❦Seventy Three❦
❦Seventy Four❦
❦Seventy Five❦
❦Seventy Six❦
❦Seventy Seven❦
❦Seventy Eight❦
❦Seventy Nine❦
❦Eighty❦
𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Eighty One❦
❦Eighty Two❦
❦Eighty Three❦
❦Eighty Four❦
❦Eighty Five❦
❦Eighty Six❦
❦Eighty Seven❦
❦Eighty Eight❦
❦Eighty Nine❦
❦Ninety❦
❦Ninety One❦
❦Ninety Two❦
❦Ninety Three❦
❦Ninety Four❦
❦Ninety Five❦
❦Ninety Six❦
❦Ninety Seven❦
❦ Ninety Eight❦
❦Ninety Nine❦
❦One Hundred❦
❦One Hundred One❦
❦One Hundred Two❦
❦One Hundred Three❦
❦One Hundred Four❦
❦One Hundred Five❦
❦One Hundred Six❦
❦One Hundred Seven❦
❦One Hundred Eight❦
❦One Hundred Nine❦
❦One Hundred Ten❦
❦One Hundred Eleven❦
❦One Hundred Twelve❦
❦One Hundred Thirteen❦
❦One Hundred Fourteen❦
❦One Hundred Fifteen❦
❦Outro❦

❦Seventeen❦

3.3K 183 293
By T3ratina

[TW: detailed description of death and torture]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You scream in desperation, which only makes me want to drag out your exasperated death, so I'd recommend shutting up, because your blood spilled is like a fine wine."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day had come. The first battle, and I would be lying if I said L'manburg was prepared.

Fucking finally

We were gathered in L'manburg. And immediately I saw how Eret was stressed. I was able to read him like an open book now. And I knew he was struggling to go through with this. Though I knew after it was completed he wouldn't regret a thing.

A flaming arrow whizzed by my head. I heard it whistle as it ripped through the air. And then it embedded itself in the side of the van like a burr in skin. Wilbur gasped and we all looked to find the source of the pointed object.

And there they were. Punz, Sapnap, George, and none other than Dream. On the blackstone walls, looking down on us demeaningly. And rightfully so, I mean we were very clearly outdone in every way shape and form. We were outdone when it came to skill, weaponry, and armory. I mean I knew I could take Punz, George, and Sapnap alone but they have Dream whom I'm equal with. Therefore we were infact outdone.

Not like I'll actually be fighting for real anyway. I'll be throwing this entire fight and Eret knows it.

Arrows continued to shriek through the air, so we were forced to go into the van for safety. The men retreated to who knows where. Probably due to the cowardice we had shown by retreating into the van.

Wilbur made us follow him out.

"I would like you all to know, that wether we win or lose. We are on the right side of history." A diligent and proud speech I must say. Too bad he is not only horribly incorrect, but also two of his fighters are on the other team. I mean it's sad really. No way they had a chance at victory either, so logically every word in that speech was just lies.

He put a hand on Tubbo and Tommy's shoulders.

"I am old and frail. So Tommy I'll be putting you in charge of our army." I almost dropped to the ground in laughter. I had to contain myself. This man was young! Technoblade, his very own twin had dominated so many armies with me by his side not even a year ago. His twin was truly just miserable I don't understand how the two are related!

Maybe the only good member in Tech's family was Phil or something. Because obviously both of his brothers were stupid. And his adopted brother Tubbo was just a weakling.

Tommy led us out of L'manburg and when I say this kid was rambling, I mean this kid was rambling. He was going on about a fifth battalion, and then we arrived at his house.

And sitting there in a black tower was Dream and his friends. We were quickly barraged with arrows, and of course only a few people on our side had a bow. Including me.

As I shot I would purposely miss, hitting a bit above or a bit under, my arrows wedging into the blackstone.

"Get down!" Tommy yelled to the opponents, honestly I don't understand how he thought that would work. If anybody in L'manburg could give me one reason on why the opponents would ever give up high ground, I would gladly give them my netherite chestplate. Because that was such a idiotic request I almost once again broke character.

Instead a flaming arrow was shot directly next to Tommy's feet, into the ground. And then I heard a hiss. A distinctive hiss only belonging to one object. Explosives. I recognized it from the many creepers I've fought in my lifetime. The flames had activated hidden TNT.

"Run!" Wilbur screamed, and quickly yells of panic erupted among the men. I heard Dream's signature laugh, and soon L'manburg dove into Tommy's house.

There were craters outside forming, and I heard loud enough explosions to deafen someone if they were close enough. But luckily, we were inside the dirt filled hill. Referred to as an 'embassy'.

Now that we were cornered in this shack of a house, more flaming arrows rained in through the doors and windows. Occasionally someone would be hit, though luckily it seemed no wounds were inflicted on me or Eret. Once an arrow hit his arm and I momentarily panicked. He assured me it was nothing since it just grazed the flesh.

At some point everybody began to feed their arrows to me and Tommy. Seeing as we were the only ones with bows. I would purposely miss, occasionally hitting Dream when I saw his shield come up.

After awhile of nothing much occurring, a loud "Retreat!" Could be heard from Dream. They jumped off the tower and went into the nearby forest littered with the occasional bamboo stalk. It made no sense to me why they would do such a thing.

And then it clicked.

They wanted me and Eret to go to the control room now. The death trap.

My version of a dream.

Eret seemingly realized too but Tommy brought us to another location where further fire was exchanged. Once again nothing much happened but the occasional arrow, which missed.

"We should probably head back home." Eret's voice rang in my ears and Wilbur agreed. Oh poor Wilbur, he had just agreed to death.

It was time for victory. For Eret's future as king to be secured. And for me to be by his side while the government crumbles at our feet.

To say I was ecstatic was an understatement. This rush is one of the few things that made me feel something.

As our boots crunched against the ground, each step increased my heart rate in anticipation. The voices were prepared for blood. And I was prepared to bask in the glory.

"Gentlemen, back in L'manburg me and Tor, we have prepared a secret weapon." And so it begins, Eret had officially dug their graves, and invited them to lie in the holes.

"A secret weapon you say?" Wilbur questioned Eret and rightfully so. We hadn't mentioned this until now, which in my eyes was suspicious.

"We have been working for equipment, weapons, it's a bunker of sorts. It's why we were late yesterday." I chuckled to myself after lying to their faces, they could only assume it was a joyful laugh. A laugh because I was confident I would win.

What they didn't know is that yes I was confident I would win, but for the other side.

After we entered the blackstone walls. We led the men to a small hill.

"Well show us!" Tommy was obviously impatient. He was begging for his own demise I would do righteously hand him.

Eret broke down the thin dirt wall which led into a tunnel. 'Ooo's and 'aaa's were exchanged as the men looked around the tunnel.

So innocent, so unknowing, so stupid.

A sign reading 'Final Control Room' was posted as they entered. The signature blackstone lining the walls. Complete with chests, with all of our names decorating the fronts.

And a single. Button.

Begging to be pressed

The men began to look in the chests.

The feeling only rose in my stomach. It was so close. What I craved was so close.

"There's nothing in the chests?" Wilbur finally spoke up. And then I heard it.

Oh that gracious sound. The soft. Ever so lovely.

Click

Tommy had pressed it. The dumb blond had pressed the button.

And the screaming ensued. Oh I writhed in it. When Dream and his friends burst in through the walls as the redstone went off. My scythe was begging to be used.

"Down with the revolution boys. It was never meant to be." The words I knew would haunt the men in their nightmares. As their uniforms were cut and weapons sliced into their flesh.

And those words simply broke me.

My eyes scanned the chaos craving a victim. A member of the rancid government to make an example of.

And my eyes landed on the soft hearted brunette.

Normally a persons moral compass would stop themselves from hurting such a precious being. I was born without one. Or maybe it cracked when I was a child. Either way I didn't have such a compass.

I stormed over to the child as he screamed and writhed. The Fox man had just been killed, and Wilbur was in the process of being stabbed in the chest.

"Please! Eret I farmed with you for hours! Tor we hugged! You taught me to fight! Please." He begged as I grabbed his wrist. I harshly tugged at him.

"Government results in far worse than what you will experience now." I harshly spat the words into his ear. Tommy noticed what was happening.

"Stop!" Tommy yelled and began to run over, only for Dream to kick the blond into the hard stone ground.

I started laughing. Because the euphoria was now hitting at full force. Unbridled and unstopped bloodthirst was screaming in my mind. The voices growing louder to a scream. It was like red smoke engulfing my body in pure joy and bloodlust. It was pure ecstasy as I took the first slash.

Dream's allies watched from around the room. Some terrified others impressed. I knew Eret was hurting, but he was aware of this side of me. I could only assume he mentally prepared for this.

The burning netherite slashed into the doe eyed boy. His shoulder being gripped onto by his free hand. The Diamond sword falling to the ground with a loud clank. His left hand desperately wrenched into his right shoulder as it gushed the vermillion liquid.

His voice cracked as he screamed. I enjoyed the sound. I knew I was wrong in the head, people don't have to tell me. My own family said I was insane, built incorrectly. That I was born destroyed, I didn't even have a chance to get here myself, it's just how I've always been.

Though I disagree. I think I'm just perfect. Sure my mind doesn't work normally but, I have all I could ever want because of it.

Another slash. This time into the left of his waist.

"Stop it please! Kill me instead!" Tommy was now begging on the ground. Dream responded by putting his boot into the back of the boys head and pushing down. Shutting up the teenager.

"Damn Dream making the kid watch? I thought I was insane." I was manic at this point. My laughter filled the room as I watched blood pour onto the tile.

The smell of iron was something I Had learned to adore.

Dream laughed in return and nodded.

"I mean how could I pass up this opportunity. They say you have to teach them young." He snickered to himself and I heard a snort from Sapnap. Tubbo was still writhing on the ground. He was on his knees, they had buckled after the first slice into the pale skin.

"What did I do to you?" It must have taken immense effort to mutter the six words. I mean, I didn't expect him to last long honestly.

His bright sunshine filled eyes were slowly draining of color. And the sunspots his energy used to create became dull and sullen. Wilbur had now died silently.

I mean, I knew flowers never lasted long in the winters. I suppose I was correct. Because his petals were wilting before my eyes.

"Oh... poor Tubbo. You took part in this government. A corrupt system where people just repeat a cycle of unjust rulings. It must fall. And you my boy, you are just a perfect example." I hissed the words and noticed Tommy had stopped talking. His eyes were shut tight and his hands over his ears. He refused to listen to this.

I pressed my boot into the brunettes chest, and he fell to the ground with no effort on my part.

"What happened to what I taught you? You made no effort to stop my attacks. Quite disappointing really." I scoffed, I mean I taught him valuable lessons in our training. He had given up against me without a second thought.

I saw tears fall from his eyes, the adrenaline must have begun to wear off. Because now the pain was seemingly setting in. He let out a choked scream and I found myself laughing once more.

Tommy's hands were shaking as he tried to block out the noise.

"Isn't that enough?" Eret yelled to me, and I knew he must've cracked. These were his friends after all.

"Eret, you are truly my friend. But I'm telling you right now. I'm not stopping. If you can't take it, I won't blame you if you leave." I kindly smiled to the man, knowing there was probably blood that was not my own on my body.

He nodded and gulped. And I saw him run out of the control room.

Now Dream and his friends though. They seemed to enjoy what was happening. A fascination almost.

"We hugged." Tubbo, I knew after those words must have been physically exhausted. I had just let the extremely deep wounds continuously bleed out. I'm surprised he hadn't passed out from blood loss.

I smiled and lifted my scythe. So the weapon hooked under his small chin. I lifted his face up to look at me. The sharp blade lightly cut into his skin, causing droplets to cascade down his neck. He winced but his vocal cords were probably too destroyed to scream further.

"Everything I ever said to you, ever did in this past month. That was a goddamn lie." The words were filled with venom, and if his innocence could have been destroyed further. His purity. It would have been in that moment.

When he was bleeding out on the floor. The bodies of his friends around him. And his best friend being pushed into the ground forced to endure the sight. He was told, every moment he ever had with me. Someone he had grown to look up to in these months. Who coddled him while he was shaking on the ground.

Was acting.

Was planning his death.

The entire time.

And he shattered. Tears spilled down his face faster than could be contained.

"Please kill me already." He choked on the words as they left him. They were broken and destroyed. His body couldn't handle speech.

Similar to how mine was when they found me. And he healed my voice. Funny how I destroyed his.

I had truly used him and his friends.

"What do you think Dream? Should I kill him now? Been an example enough for Mr.Vice President over there?" I turned my head to see the masked man. He hummed seemingly deep in thought.

Tubbo was silent. The quiet was choking. I adored it.

The feeling. The rush. I got happiness from the anarchy. From the murder.

From the desperation.

"Yeah sure, put the kid out of his misery. Maybe they'll know not to pull this bullshit again." A cruel laugh filled the air. But not from one person. From both me and Dream.

I looped the black weapon around the boy. It was dancing with purple enchantments, which I know only increased the pain. The sharp point of the scythe was pointed at his back. At his heart. All I had to do was pull forward.

And so I did.

A soft whimper was heard as it pulled forward. And his body fell with a soft thump.

The voices were momentarily silenced in my head. Satisfied with the blood and death provided.

And I was now riding on the high. The high of the experience. And it was far from over.

Coming to this SMP was the greatest thing I've ever done. I couldn't have explained the joy rushing through my body if I tried.

Maybe the joy from the now grey and sullen boy had joined me as I stole it.

Perhaps I wasn't all that far off from those tales in those stories and fables.

I heard a snap and looked over to find Tommy dead.
Dream had seemingly killed him after Tubbo.

Maybe I knew now what they meant when they said I was a monster. And I know for a fact, I'll wear that title with pride.

"Goddamn." George breathed eyeing all of the bodies. I mean it would obviously be a shock.

"One of their three lives just- just gone." Punz stuttered out the sentence, I couldn't be surprised since the average person would infact be terrified.

I scoffed and clicked my tongue.

"I say good riddance. It's only fair, I just hope my show was enough to stop this." I eyed the bodies as they slowly turned to grey ash in a sense. It's a part of the 'respawn' process. As the bodies turned into nothingness, void in a sense, they would appear last they slept.

Some say it's the work of a god. I don't really know what I believe. I just know I only have three times I can do that.

And I still have all three.

Even with the bodies gone, returned to where they last slept, blood still painted the walls in patterns adorned. Eret walked in, making sure the murder was over.

Complete.

He walked up to me shakily seeing the deeds were done. My scythe was stationed secure in my hand. I was proud of the weapon.

Eret reached up to my face and swiped away something on my cheek.

I looked down to see red on his thumb. The finger he had just used to wipe away something on my face.

It was blood.

Okay hello! This chapter was exceptionally gory. I hope it was enjoyed and it was definitely a new experience for me to write. It was not what I intended actually, I was originally going to make it nowhere near as bad? But I suppose this is what came of it.

For people who were uncomfortable with this level of gore here is what is needed information to continue reading!

L'manburg begins fighting Dream and his friends, Torva is fake fighting in order to not hurt her allies. After Dream and his friends retreat, Eret and Torva take L'manburg to the final control room. There they kill L'manburg citizens, and Torva kills Tubbo. It ends with Eret wiping a droplet of blood off of Torva's cheek.

A final piece of knowledge: I am writing respawns as literally respawning. I find some people show it in different ways but this is what I'm going with. It's where your body just goes *poof* and appears after a bit where you last slept. But on your third death your body just stays, and after it's buried you turn into a ghost if you have unfinished business.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 77.1K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...
250K 6.2K 31
dream's the son of a mafia boss and one day during a car chase, he crashes into a certain british guy. cwII violence II gun use II blood II death II...
217K 4.6K 50
!!UPDATED COVER ART!! ⚠️Warning⚠️ please do not read if you are triggered by: Themes of depression Anxiety/panic attacks Verbal/physical abuse Ment...
41.8K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...