❦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 �...

By T3ratina

❦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫❦ 𝘼 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙎𝙈𝙋 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙊𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖�... More

◤ 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝◢
❦Intro❦
❦One❦
❦Two❦
❦Three❦
❦Four❦
❦Five❦
❦Six❦
❦Seven❦
❦Eight❦
❦Nine❦
❦Ten❦
❦Eleven❦
❦Twelve❦
❦Thirteen❦
❦Fourteen❦
❦Fifteen❦
❦Seventeen❦
❦Eighteen❦
❦Nineteen❦
❦Twenty❦
𝗟'𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Twenty One❦
❦Twenty Two❦
❦Twenty Three❦
❦Twenty Four❦
❦Twenty Five❦
❦Twenty Six❦
❦Twenty Seven❦
❦Twenty Eight❦
❦Twenty Nine❦
❦Thirty❦
❦Thirty One❦
❦Thirty Two❦
❦Thirty Three❦
❦Thirty Four❦
❦Thirty Five❦
❦Thirty Six❦
❦Thirty Seven❦
❦Thirty Eight❦
❦Thirty Nine❦
❦Forty❦
❦Forty One❦
❦Forty Two❦
❦Forty Three❦
❦Forty Four❦
❦Forty Five❦
❦Forty Six❦
❦Forty Seven❦
𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Forty Eight❦
❦Forty Nine❦
❦Fifty❦
❦Fifty One❦
❦Fifty Two❦
❦Fifty Three❦
❦Fifty Four❦
❦Fifty Five❦
❦Fifty Six❦
❦Fifty Seven❦
❦Fifty Eight❦
❦Fifty Nine❦
❦Sixty❦
❦Sixty One❦
❦Sixty Two❦
❦Sixty Three❦
❦Sixty Four❦
❦Sixty Five❦
❦Sixty Six❦
❦Sixty Seven❦
❦Sixty Eight❦
❦Sixty Nine❦
❦Seventy❦
❦Seventy One❦
❦Seventy Two❦
❦Seventy Three❦
❦Seventy Four❦
❦Seventy Five❦
❦Seventy Six❦
❦Seventy Seven❦
❦Seventy Eight❦
❦Seventy Nine❦
❦Eighty❦
𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗰
❦Eighty One❦
❦Eighty Two❦
❦Eighty Three❦
❦Eighty Four❦
❦Eighty Five❦
❦Eighty Six❦
❦Eighty Seven❦
❦Eighty Eight❦
❦Eighty Nine❦
❦Ninety❦
❦Ninety One❦
❦Ninety Two❦
❦Ninety Three❦
❦Ninety Four❦
❦Ninety Five❦
❦Ninety Six❦
❦Ninety Seven❦
❦ Ninety Eight❦
❦Ninety Nine❦
❦One Hundred❦
❦One Hundred One❦
❦One Hundred Two❦
❦One Hundred Three❦
❦One Hundred Four❦
❦One Hundred Five❦
❦One Hundred Six❦
❦One Hundred Seven❦
❦One Hundred Eight❦
❦One Hundred Nine❦
❦One Hundred Ten❦
❦One Hundred Eleven❦
❦One Hundred Twelve❦
❦One Hundred Thirteen❦
❦One Hundred Fourteen❦
❦One Hundred Fifteen❦
❦Outro❦

❦Sixteen❦

3.1K 165 71
By T3ratina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You must know how to defend yourself in a world of only violence."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At some point Tubbo had begun shaking during Dream's threatening speech. Well, it was honestly more of a promise. I didn't really know if I was meant to console him. I mean obviously I hadn't been in this situation before. I had never had to be a traitor or fake an entire personality. Normally jobs were in and out, preform the hit, get the money, leave.

So what would I do in this situation to further my hold over L'manburg?

I decided I must comfort the child.

"Oh- uh- here." I opened my arms inviting the small brunette in for a hug. I had to get him to trust me.

He looked up at me and I saw him smile. Truly a ray of sunshine. I faked a smile in return.

He practically threw himself into my arms, and the air was momentarily knocked out of my lungs. Currently, my back was pressed against the wall of this stationary van. And I was sitting down somewhat listening to the men talking to Dream and his allies.

And now I had a terrified teenager, definitely too young to even be involved in this, in my arms. Honestly I hated contact like this with people I wasn't close to. It took Tech forever to get me to trust him enough, Phil even longer.

But I clenched my teeth and reluctantly moved my arms so I was hugging him back. I had to do what was needed to sell this act, and if that was unwanted hugging I could handle it.

His face was buried in my shoulder, and I felt him flinch as more screaming ensued. He smelled like a campfire, probably from hanging around one for so long with the other men of L'manburg.

Eventually a choking silence enveloped L'manburg. Loud and fairly violent steps stormed up to the van. Tubbo gripped on to me tighter in fear.

Knock knock knock

A key was inserted into the door and it was swung open. Wilbur was standing there with Eret to his side.

"Dream left. Everything is all good now." Wilbur reached a hand down for Tubbo to grab. I noticed how he acted like an older brother to the brunette.

Eret looked at me and I gave him a look of desperation. Making it clear I was uncomfortable with the hug.

Luckily Tubbo grabbed Wilbur's hand and stood up. Wilbur brought him out of the van and Eret entered. He sat down next to me and I leaned my head against his shoulder.

"Sorry you got all cramped up in here during that. Tubbo is pretty touchy." He sighed at the end of his words and I nodded. This outfit was making my movements feel restricted, so sitting down wasn't very comfortable.

"It's fine. I just- I don't really like hugs, or contact at all very much with people I don't trust." I explained my stance confessing why I had been so uncomfortable.

"I'm glad you trust me then." He smiled looking down at me. I grumbled in fake annoyance.

"Don't get ahead of yourself mister, last time I checked I haven't hugged you." I laughed a bit and looked up at him with a playful smile. He just shook his head with a laugh.

I saw him glance outside of the door. Night was approaching and everybody was heading home. We would have to build the bunker and plant the TNT now.

He leaned his head back against the wall. The soft noise of his head hitting the material evident. He was looking up at the ceiling probably zoned out. I could tell doing this hurt him. Setting traps for his friends, people he loved.

And so I hugged him.

I didn't really know what had come over me but, I suppose it was my brain telling me I trusted him. He gasped in shock but swiftly hugged me back with an airy chuckle.

I couldn't remember last I felt this safe. I began to wonder how long it had been since I last saw Tech. I mean, my almost three months in the snow followed by almost a month here? I'd say it's almost been four months without a hug or wholesome gesture.

It was nice.

Neither of us seemingly wanted to let go, so we sat in silence for a good amount of time. It was a nice silence. Not suffocating or awkward. There was no tension. Just peaceful, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

But sadly the moment was broken by quiet steps approaching us. I reluctantly broke the hug and stood up. We needed to address whoever it was, and I had an idea on who interrupted our moment.

As we stepped outside we were greeted with Dream. Who had a chest next to him full of explosives and building materials.

"I figured since you both were already here, I'd just bring it to the source." His low laugh filled my ears, and my body now void of the loving hug returned to its previous sullen state. It was time to get to work.

༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄

By the time we arrived at home I could tell Eret was shaken. He was now in loungewear, out of the L'manburg uniform. He was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. I was also ready to sleep, but I figured I might as well help him first.

Seeing as he was disheveled and obviously miserable well past midnight.

It was extraordinarily late at the moment. Of course it takes a long time to plant TNT under the ground, and build an underground bunker rigged with redstone. Luckily we had Dream, George, Sapnap, and someone named Punz to help us. Honestly we were just plain lucky to not get caught.

It seemed that everybody was too shaken from Dream's threats to come to L'manburg until morning. Which was now swiftly approaching as Eret sulked on the couch. He must have been exhausted.

"Eret?" I attempted to be on the quiet side as I spoke, due to him probably being tired.

He hummed a yes and looked up at me. His sullen face was evident and dark circles were present on his face. His pale eyes somehow managed to look more void of color.

"It's going to be okay alright? You'll be King soon. It will have been worth it." I sat down next to him and tried my best to console the man. I wasn't exactly good at this but, I made an attempt.

He let out a sigh and slowly stood up. We had to get some sleep since L'manburg would be training today.

"I hope it will be worth it. I'll lose everybody, I just- god I hope they will understand." He gripped his hair and just stared at the floor. I stood up and I reached for his hand, unlatching the probably painful grip he created.

"You'll have me." I smiled looking up at him, hoping my words had brought him some rest.

"And Eret, if they don't understand they aren't friends you should have. You're doing this for safety which in my eyes is perfectly understandable." I knew my words would put the average person at ease. Though if he dissected them enough he would find, my version of understandable is heavily skewed. Luckily though he was sleep deprived so luck was working in my favor.

He sighed and smiled, I saw a soft nod and I led him upstairs to his room. If I knew one thing in that moment it is that he needed sleep. Lots of it.

"I'll have you." He repeated my words and I nodded returning his smile.

He stepped into his room closing the door with a polite wave, and an exchanged pair of 'goodnight!'s.

I went into my room and after I laid down on my bed, I might as well have just
passed out. My exhaustion hit the second my head rested against my pillow.

༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄

It seems that only a few hours passed before I felt my shoulder shaken. I roused lazily and saw Eret dressed in his L'manburg uniform.

"We have to get going to L'manburg to train." I saw how he was still looking quite tired. I mean I knew I was.

"Surely not? It's only been maybe three hours." My words slurred due to my exhaustion. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times, un-clouding my vision.

He sighed and nodded.

"Yeah we got home pretty late." I looked out the window in my room and how it was in fact morning. It was evident from the sun billowing into my room.

He walked out of my room and I heard the door click shut. I reluctantly swung my legs out of bed to get dressed into what they considered a uniform.

By the time I was dressed and ready to exist we were already late. Eret and I practically ran to L'manburg to be even slightly less late. But by the time we arrived they were already training.

"And where were you both?" Fundy immediately questioned us almost aggressively. Funny he's being so high and mighty, because if I remembered correctly he's standing over some TNT at the moment.

Eret looked to me and gulped. I realized he hadn't yet put on his glasses.

"Eret your glasses." He immediately fumbled for the black shades and put them on his eyes. I suppose they would cover his newfound dark circles.

"We had a long night." Eret nervously laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. He avoided eye contact and just looked at the now suddenly interesting grass.

Fundy shrugged obviously not caring enough to question us further. He just walked away and Eret let out a shaken sigh.

"You really need to get better at lying dude." I nudged his arm playfully with my elbow and he nodded.

He gulped nervously and we both walked over to where everybody was seemingly training. Tubbo and Tommy were sparring while Wilbur overlooked. Fundy on the other hand was shooting arrows poorly at some sort of target.

I was able to pick out a minimum of atleast twenty things wrong with Fundy's posture. I couldn't help myself.

I ran over to Fundy and saw how his arms were far too stiff.

"Can I?" I gestured to his posture. He eyed the target which had not yet been hit.

He nodded so I began to adjust his arms. Followed by turning his body. I pushed down on his shoulders a silent sign to un-tense them. I lightly kicked the back of his stiff knee and he loosened it.

"Okay try now." I stepped away admiring my handy work. I saw him pull back the string.

The arrow whizzed as he released his hold and it hit the target. Not head on in the center but it was better than before.

"Woah I actually did it." His words were breathy, he walked forward and pulled the arrow out of the wood.

"You have to stay loose. Your stance is stiff." He nodded and shook his body a bit seemingly 'loosening up'.

I walked over to Eret and Wilbur, leaving the Fox man to practice his shooting further. I don't know why I was helping my enemies but, honestly they would need all the help they could get.

I heard a screech, and I saw Tommy knocking Tubbo onto the ground with a wooden sword.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. It was too fucking early for this bullshit.

Tubbo was bleeding out of his arm from presumably getting his ass beat by his best friend. It was a small wound so he just quickly drank a health potion. He shakily stood back up and Tommy prepared again.

"Nope." I sighed angrily pushing Tommy out of the way. Tommy groaned.

"What is with this woman!" Tommy complained sticking his sword in the ground. I grabbed it throwing down my scythe.

"Tubbo your posture is all off. And also you're weaker than the average opponent due to your size and age. Use that shit to your advantage. You can dodge really fucking well with your size." I got into stance and I saw Tubbo copy it. Wilbur raised his eyebrows, while Eret already knew of my abilities.

"I'm what people would call an unfit size for fighting. You think I let that shit stop me? No I use that to my advantage." I scoffed and swung the sword in a circle getting used to the weight.

I heard a small noise of confusion from Wilbur. I lowered my weapon and looked to him.

"Yes?" I asked seeing his eyes trained on me. It honestly made me feel a bit awkward.

"I thought you were bad at combat? And yet you just helped my son with his bow and arrow, and now Tubbo." I clenched my teeth. I forgot I told that lie for a moment. How would I get out of this one?

"Remember? She's been training. That's how she got hurt." Eret lied for me and I had to stop myself from looking surprised. That was a damn good excuse he made up on the fly.

Wilbur nodded approvingly gesturing for me and Tubbo to continue.

"Okay so first of all, you'll want to wait for your opponent to strike first due to your disadvantage. And then dodge it getting your own hit in." I went to strike Tubbo's shoulder so he dropped under my weapon. It barely grazed his back. He went to strike my waist, so I stepped backwards and clashed my sword against his.

"Good." I praised him and he smiled, it seems people didn't treat the boy all that well often. Even his friend insulted him constantly.

"But- you still were able to dodge my attack so easily." He sighed and frowned dropping the sword to his side.

I dropped to my knee and put my hand on his shoulder.

Act. Normal. The two words screamed repeating in my skull.

"What matters is that you stay alive. You are young, knowing how to hold your own is all that matters." I attempted to assure the boy. I need to act normal.

Human.

Sometimes I don't feel all that human.

Is that a bad thing?

Tubbo firmly nodded and brought his weapon back up to fight.

"That's the spirit you need kiddo." I got into stance again.

He eyed my posture and to the very best of his ability copied it once more. I swung for his gut head on. His reaction was a bit too slow to dodge so he fell to the ground.

"Faster." I knew I was being hard on him but it's what he needed. He nodded and shakily stood back up.

Wilbur crossed his arms. I knew he was seconds away from stepping in. Saying I was being too tough on the brunette.

"Stop being so mean to him!" Apparently Tommy on the other hand was not seconds away.

"It's what I need Tommy. I need to be strong like you." Tubbo frowned lifting up the sword again.

"Please. Tommy isn't all that far ahead of you." I let out a small laugh and tossed the wooden sword to my non-dominant hand. Just to give Tubbo a leg up.

Tommy gasped and stormed over in front of me. He grabbed Tubbo's sword and pushed the smaller boy aside.

"Yeah well.... I'll bet I'm better than you!" Tommy scoffed and pursed his lips. The ego on this kid was honestly impressive.

Eret let out a laugh and had to cover his mouth with his hand. I smirked at the challenge. It would be funny to break this kids ego in front of all of his friends.

"Okay let's go. I'll even use my non-dominant hand." I chuckled and adjusted my posture. Tommy did the same with a scowl etched into his face.

"You'll regret giving me that advantage." He barely got to swing at me before I kicked him in the stomach. He fell to the ground with a yell, the back of his head hitting the hard dirt. I pointed the tip of my sword at his throat.

"You were saying you egotistical dumbass?" I was nice to everybody but him. I didn't hold back with him. He was the type of person I utterly despised. I honestly don't understand how Phil raised this vermin of a human.

He just grunted pushing my sword away and storming off. He flipped me off as he walked away and Tubbo quickly ran catching up to him.

"You were a bit hard on him." Eret walked up to me with his hands in his pockets. I could tell he slightly disapproved of my brash behavior.

"I hate people like him." I spat the words not caring Wilbur was present.

Wilbur sighed and walked over to us.

"He comes off as some egotistical bastard. I get it." Wilbur smiled apologetically before also running up to his younger brother. Who was currently on the ground with Tubbo.

I looked up to Eret, eyeing Fundy who was slowly improving at his archery.

"I mean if this is what we are up against, I don't think we have a single thing to worry about." I laughed and playfully punched Eret's shoulder. He nodded with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.3K 16
RIP TECHNOBLADE This book will still be up just to keep the memory of him alive. {<FINISHED>} This is a technoblade x read...
43.5K 2K 32
"Lest go, Theseus." the man with a smiley face mask demanded. "Yes sir." he answered. With no hesitation they left the bloody corpse on the ground fo...
217K 4.6K 50
!!UPDATED COVER ART!! ⚠️Warning⚠️ please do not read if you are triggered by: Themes of depression Anxiety/panic attacks Verbal/physical abuse Ment...
41.8K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...