RED: Episode 1.4

Mayumi and the boys reached their potions class where other students were standing with their lab coats, gloves, and goggles on, waiting for the professor. 

Deuce sighed out in relief, "Good, we're not late." 

Ace was panting, placing his hands on his knees to regain his breath. "We didn't have to run here! We had enough time to put this thing on and we're early!" he fussed as he placed his goggles on top of his head.

"Better than being late." The ravenette cheekily smiled. 

Ace glared at her, feeling betrayed because she was siding with the bluenette who was agreeing with her.

"You have no room to talk! You're not even tired." the heart boy grumbled, crossing his arms. 

Grim didn't care because he got a free ride on top of the girl's shoulder. Mayumi was now Grim's transportation.

"So you all are the fresh faces in my homeroom." Crewel announced his arrival as he entered the classroom and observed the students.

He studied the males but his eyes shimmered when he noticed the only girl there who gave him a small wave. He was content to see that the uniform he made fitted her so perfectly. He made a mental note to talk to her later about her clothes.

"Hmm, there are some rare hair colors in the bunch. Not bad. Make sure to take proper care of it daily." the male designer and professor said.

"My name is Divus Crewel. You may feel free to call me Master Crewel."

'Is that some kind of kink?'

'Maybe. Look at the pointer he carries.'

'Kinky~'

"Take your seats. Class will begin.."

"Come on! Let's get a seat together or they'll get taken!" The ravenette grabbed the two males by the arm and rushed over to the empty seats with a cauldron. 

Mayumi was in the middle, Ace on her left, Deuce on her right, and Grim on the girl's shoulder to get more view of the work. It was better that the two males sat apart from each other so they don't fight over something dumb and get in trouble. 

Also because they were her new bodyguards who glared at any boy who eyed the girl.

"First for the basics. I will beat the names and appearances of 100 types of medicine and poison into your little brains." The class gulped at the professor's words, especially since he was silently threatening them with his hand whip.

'This is some BDSM... And I'm here for it!' 

Mayumi cringed at the demon's excitement.

'I'm considering throwing myself out the window.'

"We'll cover fungi later. Now memorize these so you don't go around getting poisoned by random things you eat off the ground. Dogs will eat whatever is lying around. Your training will be strict and I better not see any red marks on your tests." 

The whole class groaned at the work they were already getting from the professor. Wasn't it a little too early to receive work? They just started!

Mayumi sighed, getting flashbacks to the endless nights back home when she would burn the human anatomy and skeletal model onto her mind. Those were the days...

"I see... by the way, what's a fungi?" Deuce asked, already confused by the topic of this class. 

"Blegh. I'm no good at memorization." Ace complained, letting his eyes drop in despair.