BURGUNDY: Episode 4.8

Residents in Scarabia were able to enjoy their dinner in peace now that Kailm wasn't going strictly crazy with practice. It was a great change that a certain someone did not like one bit. He kept staring at the ravenette, triggered by her disobedience. But she ignored him, frustrating the male more.

Night has arrived in no time, leading the Octavinelle Trio to follow behind Mayumi who was bringing them into their room to discuss their evidence on Jamil's betrayal.

As they walked, Azul stared at the ravenette. He seemed almost expressionless as he stared at her, but the small frown was visible to anyone next to him. Like Jade and Floyd who quickly caught it.

Remembering those silent taunting words spoken to him, Azul sighed. He couldn't let Jamil mess with his emotions. That's just exactly what he wanted and the silvernette does not what to give him that satisfaction. If he let Jamil rile him up, that would just be embarrassing.

Feeling his gaze, Mayumi turned to the silvernette and raised a brow, wondering what he wanted. Receiving no reply, she gave him a small smile.

Azul gave an eye-closed smile in return, pretending he wasn't suffering from jealousy.

Finally, coming upon her room, Mayumi unlocked the door and let the others in. Before she could follow behind them, someone interfered.

"Mayumi."

Taking in a deep breath, the ravenette turned to face Jamil who stood a few feet away from her with his arms crossed over his chest. It was obvious to see he was not in the best mood.

Hearing his voice, the trio closely listened from inside the room, making sure they weren't seen by Jamil.

"I need your help with something."

"Can't you ask someone else? I'm a little tired." Mayumi said with a small frown.

"I'm afraid you're the only one capable of 'helping' me." Jamil replied, placing a huge emphasis on 'help'.

Floyd wore a displeased expression, not liking the way Jamil phrased his words. Jade on the other hand raised a brow.

Azul however, openly scoffed, internally fuming.

Glancing at the trio, Mayumi wore an apologetic smile and then faced Jamil. "Give me a moment."

Walking inside her room, she placed Grim on the bed and hid Obanai in her kimono shirt. She was going to use him as a weapon if needed. 

Making brief eye contact with the boys, she bowed in apology to them. "Continue without me. I'll try to gather more info while I'm gone." She quickly whispered. With one last smile, Mayumi walked out of the room, following behind Jamil.

It was quiet for a moment in Mayumi's room as the boys processed what just happened. To say the least, they had different interpretations of what occurred.

Like Floyd, who thought Jamil was trying to take advantage of Mayumi's hidden innocence. "I'm going to bring Starfish-chan back."

"Leave her. She knows what she's doing." Azul stopped him with a cold aura. His displeasure with what transpired made his surroundings a bit threatening.

Catching this, Jade smirked. "Oya? Azul, are you perhaps...jealous?"

Grim dully stared at them. He wished Mayumi would have taken him with her. He didn't want to deal with a revengeful trio.

Azul didn't reply to Jade's comment, instead, he decided to glare.

"I see. So am I. Why don't we hurry up with our findings and take back our treasure, hm?" Jade gave an eye-closed smile, his aura radiating with murderous intent.