LAVENDER: Episode 3.1

Mayumi knew right off the bat that there was trouble heading her way when a dream suddenly appeared. 

'Okay, who is it this time?' 

'Oh look! We're in the ocean. And there's a storm.'

And he was right. The ocean was viciously swaying a boat, the dark clouds rained onto the sailors who were carrying a very important figure.

'A storm's comin'! Hold on tight!' A sailor shouted.

Mayumi then noticed something or someone swimming in the ocean.

'It's a mermaid. And that one prince...what was his name again?'

'Uhh, Dereck????'

'Dereck...wait no it's Eric!'

The dream changed and now they saw someone escort the prince in a hurry from where he was found in the sand.

'A girl helped me.' The prince explained to the servant in a daze. 'She had a beautiful voice.'

The mermaid Ariel climbed on top of a rock, smiling and singing to herself, 'I wonder why my heart is racing? I know my dream will come true and someday I'll be part of your world!'

In the background, there were two grinning eels, as they stared at the mermaid with mischief. 'Fufufu.'

'I wonder how mermaids taste.' Douma hums.

'Maybe like sushi?'

'Maybe. But I'm most curious if her blood would smell and taste like the sea. It'll be very salty.'

'Like your tears.'

'...why do you enjoy my pain!? Mayu-chan!!!!'

The dream thankfully started fading away, meaning it was time to wake up and commence a new day, hopefully without any trouble.

Opening her eyes, Mayumi started stretching her arms and checked her phone for any notifications. Seeing that she did have some, she opened them and smiled to herself.

{The REAL Friends}

3 participants

Che'nya:

Nya! I heard you have finals

Harsh.

Neige:

You'll pass them with flying colors!

I know you will >w<

Che'nya:

I hear it's brutal

Ooo pls feint!

I might come and see it for myself

Neige:

Don't say that! :(

Yu-chan!

I'm wishing you the best!

Mayumi:

Evil cat boy >:(

I don't like you anymore

I'm into wolves now

And flower boy

Che'nya: