BURGUNDY: Episode 4.3

A/N: Someone said Mayumi belongs to Y/n and based on the comments...ig it's true.

Also, screw that sketchy site known as Teenfic 😡 They steal every Wattpad content like my book! I'm going to riot 👹

Please note that this book will ONLY be on Wattpad and Quotev. If I publish it elsewhere, I will let you all know ASAP.

Thank you!

━━━━━━━━━━━

The Scarabia students finally finished with their defensive magic which went unnoticed by Mayumi because of Douma's and Obanai's ranting. She snapped out of it when she felt someone tug her hand, almost causing her to trip over her feet.

"Training is over! Let's go!" Kalim happily exclaimed, dragging the ravenette by her wrist and grabbing Grim from the pillow he was laying on.

"Wait! We still have stuff..." Jamil gave up and sighed, watching the white-haired male drag the ravenette away.

Kalim cheerfully hummed as he basically forced Mayumi and Grim into the extravagant hallways of his dorm, oblivious to how uncomfortable Grim was feeling within his hold. Not only that but Grim also had a slight fear that he would force blue cheese crackers down his throat at any moment.

"Kalim, can I take Grim?" Mayumi asked, still being dragged by her hand.

"Hm? Oh, yeah!" Kalim grinned while Mayumi extended her hands towards the raccoon cat who immediately accepted her embrace.

That's when Kalim noticed the little snake around her neck. "Did you always have a pet snake with you?"

'...Pet?'

'Pffffftt!!'

Obanai the snake glared at the dorm leader who didn't notice at all because he was admiring his eyes. "Woah! I've never seen a snake with such pretty eyes! They remind me of Jade and Floyd!"

'That's an insult by the way.'

Obanai didn't say anything, but Mayumi was guessing that he was taken aback by Kalim's comment.

Mayumi smiled over at the happy male while the grumpy snake intensely stared at him. "I guess you can say that. Let me introduce you, this is Obanai. I actually just found him while you were practicing your magic. He seemed pretty lonely and basically begged me to take him in with those little eyes. So I did."

'I will bite you.'

'Kinky.'

'I swear, I'm going to gouge out your filthy eyes.'

'Not if I cut out your weird ones first.'

"Wow. That's so nice of you Yumi!" Kalim smiled so bright that Obanai had to close his eyes.

Grim on the other hand glared at Obanai because he took his shoulder spot.

As they continued walking down the hallway, the two Ramshackle residents were finally able to take in the luxury of Scarabia.

"Woah~ Everywhere I look has a golden sparkle to it...Completely different from Ramshackle Dorm, y'know." Grim gasped out, eyes shining with astonishment.

"Mhm. It's very elegant here." Mayumi added, staring in interest at the golden interior designs of the walls. Just one portion of the walls could probably buy someone a whole house.

Kalim tilted his head, bemused by Grim's and Mayumi's awed comments. "Is it that surprising? My dad gave a small donation to remodel the dorm when I got accepted but-"