LAVENDER: Episode 3.8

"I knew you'd still be here."

Mayumi turned over to the voice, making eye contact with the silver-haired dorm leader who wore a fake smile.

"Oh. It's a headache." Mayumi said with a sour expression. She did not want to see the very being responsible for all the student's poisoning and the anemones slaves. And it really aggravated the ravenette to see him in the infirmary, like he wasn't the cause of the problem right now.

'Oh! It's the virgin!'

"Ah, you wound me, pearl. And I came all the way here to see if you were doing all right." Azul falsely frowned while Mayumi gave an expressionless face.

"Why are you really here?"

"Don't you remember what you signed in the contract? I want to know what you're hiding inside you." Azul reminded, his eyes shining with greed.

Mayumi continued to wear an expressionless face.

'I kind of forget about that.'

'Ohhhhh! Does that mean I get to finally meet him?'

Mayumi took off her apron and grabbed a nearby basket, walking towards the exit. She stopped and looked over at the confused dorm leader, "Well, are you coming?"

Azul went beside her as the two walked down the hallways. Mayumi faced forward and spoke, "I'll just get straight to the point. There's a demon living within me."

She could feel Azul's interested stare. She didn't know if he doubted it or believed it. But she didn't really care. There wasn't much he could do with the information.

"He's the reason I can use ice and create it."

"I see. Then, what makes him dangerous to this world?" Azul mused. He was very invested in this new information. He knew the ravenette wouldn't lie about this. It wasn't in her nature. But, he couldn't wholeheartedly believe there was actually a demon inside her. It was just too farfetched to grasp.

'Tell him it's because I radiate with so much big pp energy no one can stand it.'

"He eats humans."

Azul froze for a brief moment, "Pardon?"

"His main food source is human flesh and blood. That is how he survives. One of the reasons he's dangerous." Mayumi gave the dorm leader a side glance, giving him a small 'innocent' smile, "But recently, he's been trying to have a taste of merpeople."

The blue-eyed dorm leader pushed up his glasses, wearing his fake smile to hide his true feelings, "Is that so? I wonder why." He muttered.

"Would you like to meet him? He's been wanting to meet you actually. I'm sure he can answer all your questions." Mayumi offered as she walked inside the botanical garden to grab her necessary herbs.

"That's a very generous offer, but I must decline." Azul politely answered, causing Douma to whine.

Azul isn't ready to come face to face with a notorious man-eating human.

Even though he already has one influencing his mind.

"Pity." Mayumi falsely sighed. "You two would have been great friends."

'What is that supposed to mean!?'

"Well, since you're here, you might as well help me pick my herbs. After all, you're the reason why I received poisoned students in the infirmary." Mayumi frowned, glancing over at the Octavinelle male who presented a grin.