LAVENDER: Episode 3.4

YALL PLEASE  STOP✋😩 WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND 

LOOK AT THIS 👊😤

Shrimp-chan??? More like Lobster-chan 😏🥵🥵🥵

LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!

Alternative Yuu from the Manga got be dripping with Simp Juice™ I SWEAR 💦💦 I may go pregnant 😳😳😳 

I even made my own meme because he's so fine 😌🤪

Okay excuse my horny-ness and onto this interesting chapter 😷

__________________

Throughout the whole day, Jack and Mayumi stayed in the infirmary, doing nothing but organizing the place.

Mayumi would sometimes attend to a patient or just make a potion that was needed while Jack would just watch her.

During those times, Mayumi would tease him for staring which embarrassed the wolf who denied everything.

Since they spent the remainder of the day in the infirmary, they didn't have time to change their clothes back in their dorms so they headed over to Octavinelle in their uniform.

Once they made it into Mostro Lounge, they were surprised to see that it was filled with many students from every dorm and the poor anemone victims who had to serve them.

"Hmm. It's quite lively in here." Mayumi muttered from beside Jack who nodded along with her.

"Now we're really deep in enemy territory. Don't let your guard down." Jack whispered. Suddenly, he flinched and pushed the ravenette behind him when he felt some sort of wind brush past him.

"What the-!?"

"Awww~ I was so close." Floyd whined. There stood the unorganized twin, wearing something other than his uniform. He wore a light purple collared shirt with an untied tie and a black blazer accompanied with a lavender scarf. He would have looked neater if he fixed himself up.