LAVENDER: Episode 3.2

Important Note:

I love you 🥰

_________

Mayumi and Jack both made it to the Hall of Mirrors where they found the rest of the students with anemones on their heads, muttering and whispering to one another in panic.

"This is...the Hall of Mirrors that connects to all the dorms." Jack announced, to the ravenette as he looked around.

Mayumi glanced at him with a raised brow, "Wait, did you think I didn't know that?"

"N-No! I was just reminding you." Jack stutters in a slight frenzy state.

The girl giggled, "I'm kidding~ I just love seeing you blush!" The ravenette teased with her eyes twinkling in mirth.

Jack groaned, trying to diminish his pink cheeks. "It's not funny."

"It's cute."

Before the wolf could reply, the students' muttering increased.

"I totally thought I'd make it into the top 50 this time!" One Heartslabyul student cried to himself.

"Dammit, he tricked me! That cheating octopus bastard!" Another student grunted out.

"This totally ruins my school life!" A Scarabia student yelped.

More and more complaints came around from various students in the Hall of Mirrors, feeling like they were the victims in this mess.

"What the-?! There's a whole bunch of other guys besides those three idiots with anemones on their heads!" Jack stood back in surprise, watching the students with different colored vests roam the area.

"This is actually depressing to see." Mayumi muttered, pitying the students a bit. Just a tiny bit.

"Look! There's some second and third years too. And they're all heading to the mirror for Octavinelle Dorm." The male wolf pointed out.

"Oh you're right." She sees a bunch of students piling inside the mirror, some pushing each other or trying to escape but of course, they failed.

"Let's go take a look." Jack grabs the ravenette by her hand and starts pulling her with him into the Mirror.

A light momentarily surrounded their vision but then the next thing they knew, they're suddenly underwater.

The two were currently in Octavinelle's aesthetically pleasing dorm that was able to capture the beauty of the sea.

"You're kidding me! Night Raven College is amazing!" Jack exclaims with excitement, his tail swaying a bit as he glanced around the Octavinelle dorm. 

Catching sight of the girl staring at him with a bright smile, Jack stopped and quickly cleared his throat, suppressing his blush, "...Um..We're taking a step into another dorm's territory. Don't get distracted and keep your guard up."

"No need to tell me twice, Cutie." Mayumi smiles with pink hues. Jack's little amazement was just too cute for her to handle.

"Come on, the others are heading that way."

The two first-years walked by a hallway that was illuminated by the ocean which captivated the attention of Mayumi and Jack who gawked at the fishes swimming by. It was incredible being in an underwater dorm.

Eventually realizing what they were here for, they caught up to where the students were headed to and made it to a very dark fancy place with some lights igniting the view.

"Ara. There's a lot of anemone students here...pity."

Jack furrowed his brows as he started counting the amount of students gathered, "100...no, looks closer to 200 people. But what is this place? Looks like a cafe..." He mumbled while staring at the expensive seats.