LAVENDER: Episode 3.10

It was evening already and the dark had started to surface the sky.

So, Mayumi decided to take a breath of fresh air to rid her mind of the events that occurred in the Octavinelle dorm. She took a stroll outside the big school and let her mind wander to many things, like food. 

She quietly and peacefully enjoyed the fresh air as she continued to walk and think about what snacks she wanted to eat, all while Douma tormented Giyuu about who knows what.

So stuck in her mind, Mayumi didn't even realize she was outside Ramshackle dorm. The dorm was idly sitting by the hill, waiting for her return. 

Glancing over at the dorm, Mayumi sadly frowned, missing the ghosts already. Even though the dorm gave off scary vibes to other students, the ravenette quite enjoyed it. Because at this point, Ramshackle was her home.

But now, she had to stay with the grumpy Savanaclaw dorm leader while finding ways to deal with Octavinelle's troubling plans.

Don't get her wrong, Leona is a nice fella (when he wanted to), but the ravenette couldn't get rid of the guilt inside her every time she took over his bed. It was kind of embarrassing. 

"...I seriously want a raise."

The crunches of the leaves suddenly stopped Mayumi's mumbling. She turned around and came face to face with her nice tall friend.

"Darling!"

'Boohoo~ It's the not-so-strong dorm leader.'

Malleus' eyes seemed to brighten, never forgetting the face of his first human friend, "Ah, Princess. I see you stuck to that name."

"Do you want me to change it? I can think of something else."

The lime-eyed male shook his head at the offer, "Of course not. I quite like it."

"Ah, that's good."

Now that Malleus has stumbled across the ravenette, he can finally ask why she suddenly disappeared from her dorm. He's been a bit over the edge when she was gone and he was starting to feel it was because of him being scary. Especially now that the dorm seemed occupied with more people.

"This dorm has been quite lively inside for the past couple of days. Every time I come looking for you, you're not here. Are there perhaps more residents other than you?" Malleus asks with a small frown. He was actually a little scared the girl was having parties without him. That would crack his heart.

Mayumi sighed as she glanced over at the dorm, feeling a little sentimental, "You see, I had to help a couple of friends from the trouble they got into so...I made a deal with the Silver Pimp."

Malleus raised a brow, "Silver...Pimp?" He questioned. Now he was afraid his friend got into a shady business. He didn't want that at all. His friend should not sell her body to others.

"Sorry, I meant Azul. I made a deal with him." The ravenette corrected, sensing his troubling thoughts.

The male blinked, "What? A deal with Ashengrotto?"

"Unfortunately. I gave up Ramshackle as collateral so he doesn't take me instead. I have until sunset tomorrow to complete our deal, if not...well, I'm sure you can guess what will happen."

Malleus hummed, glancing over at the frowning ravenette, "I see...then tomorrow after sunset this place will become his and the noisy students will flock this dorm as a meeting place."

"Basically."

"...Hmph, your face says you object to that. Do you not enjoy talking like you've already lost?" The male asked as he tilted his head.