YELLOW: Episode 2.2

Crowley and Mayumi arrived just in time at the Mirror Chamber as the rest of the dorm leaders came right after them, some staring at the ravenette in joy or surprise.

The headmaster quickly allowed everyone inside and he hurriedly made his way to his seat since time was ticking. 

Crowley and Mayumi sat beside each other, waiting for the other dorm leaders to take their seats.

Riddle quickly noticed the ravenette and headed her way, sitting next to the empty seat beside her. If anyone looked closely, they would see how he was radiating with happiness at the close proximity he had with the girl.

"Hello, Rose." Riddle grinned, glad to see her after her busy days. He quite missed her and her little visits to the dorm where she would just watch him do work or talk to him and random subjects. But because they're both busy with work there wasn't time to see each other.

"Hello Hubby Bunny~" She smirked, enjoying the blooming pink on the redhead's cheek.

Crowley clapped his hands, receiving everyone's attention. "Then, let our meeting about the October Inter-Dorm Magical Shift Tournament commence. First, Octavinelle Dorm Leader, Mr. Ashengrotto has an announcement as the manager for the tournament."

The silver-haired dorm leader stood up from his seat, presenting a suave smile to everyone. "I'm Azul Ashengrotto, the tournament manager. Thank you for your time. To begin, for the installation of food stalls around the coliseum venue, all slots for both external enterprises and internal club activities have been filled."

"Oh! Very nice! It's going to be super lively." the white-haired Scarabia dorm leader, Kalim happily smiled at the news.

"Royal guests from every country have all been sent their invitations. General attendance tickets are also selling well. And applications from TV stations and newspapers are coming in like they do every year." Azul smirks, greatly pleased with how things are going.

It was no surprise since he has experience with owning a business.

"This tournament is a big deal worldwide. I got super excited for my invitation every year before I came here." Kalim grins. "Since you're royalty you would've gotten one too, right Leona? Maybe we passed by each other when we were little."

Leona closes his eyes in irritation, just annoyed with the meeting. "Who knows. I don't care."

"What about you Nurse Mayumi? You must've been excited to get an invitation every year." Kalim smiled over at the surprised ravenette.

The sudden question momentarily confused the girl.

He must have thought she was a noble.

"Mayumi is fine. You don't have to call me nurse. However, I don't receive invitations for these types of events. I am not a royal."

Kalim loudly gasped from the revelation. "What!? I thought you were a princess related to the Ice Queen."

Mayumi softly giggled at his words.

'Did he think you were related to Elsa??'

'I think. But he is so adorable so I don't really mind.'

"No. I am just an ordinary girl."

Riddle chuckled under his breath. "Ordinary you say."

Mayumi threw him a grin. "Shh."

Their interaction caught most of the dorm leader's attention because the oh-so-strict Riddle has become soft. Particularly towards the ravenette.