YELLOW: Epilogue 2.1

It was a bright sunny day. The sky is clear, the air is warm. It was just the right day to relax.

And everyone thought so too.

But not the Fanclub.

Today, they would feast.

While the Fanclub did their thing, Leona stopped by the infirmary to see Mayumi and make her let him use the beds to nap, but he was disappointed to find out it was her day off.

Too lazy to actually walk back to his dorm or even look for her, he just laid on the infirmary bed and slept without a care in the world. That was until an image of the girl's fuchsia eyes flashed in his mind, making him open his eyes.

"Why are you here?"

Leona turned to face the Pomefiore dorm leader who was giving him a frown with his arms crossed.

It was obvious that Vil was not pleased to see Leona in the infirmary. In fact, he was quite annoyed just seeing him. "Could it be that the crude leader of Savanaclaw is here to poison the nurse again?"

Leona stiffened for a moment. That was unexpected. Hearing Vil say it like that upset the lion. "I don't have time to do that."

Vil chuckled, finding his words ridiculous, "I thought so as well, but a useless leader like you actually committed such a crime. I'm curious, do you feel any remorse?"

Leona glared at him. 

Of course he felt regret for what he did. He still can't believe he actually did such a terrible thing to the female in the first place. His desires, Akaza, and darkness from his negative energy influenced him to do a vile thing like harming the girl. But he didn't hide behind that excuse because he still went through with it.

But knowing this, Leona had too much pride and to actually go apologize to Mayumi even when she proved herself capable of beating him if she wanted to.

Vil studied the lion, noticing how tense he became as his eyes narrowed with that hidden remorse. The beautiful dorm leader heard of the incident from Riddle when he asked how the nurse got poisoned after the tournament.

He wanted to believe he didn't care and could have possibly seen it as a way of getting rid of the competition, but sadly, he did care for the ravenette in some way. Just thinking about it was shocking.

Seeing that Leona was still quiet, refusing to admit to his guilt, Vil sighed, "This is why I hate spoiled children."

"Tch. Why the hell are you even here? Did you just come to bother me?" Leona scowled.

Vil ignored the lion and grabbed a tin box from one of the infirmary cabinets, "I came to pick some herbal tea Candy Apple Two made. I'm reviewing it to see if it's actually good enough to promote."

Leona rolled his eyes, "Why does the 'sophisticated' leader even care for the tiger? Don't you only care about yourself?"

"You're right, I do. But, I'd like to have her alive for my own benefits."

"What."

"I am just following the saying, 'keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.'" Vil beautifully grinned as his eyes glinted with mischief.

Leona narrowed his eyes again. He didn't like that look. It was similar to the one Azul gave him. And deep down, it actually worried the lion just a tiny bit.

Getting what he came for, Vil walked to the exit of the infirmary and stopped, giving the lion a side glance, "Do that again and I'll turn you into my next fur coat." Vil threatened, glowering at the male lion. Leaving it at that, he left with the herbal tea without another glance.