LAVENDER: Episode 3.3

Since it was still school hours, Mayumi and Jack headed over to the campus and start planning their spying on the Octavinelle dorm leader.

"We came all this way to monitor Azul but.." Jack trailed off, seeming a little hesitant because they're skipping their classes.

Mayumi patted the wolf's back as she gave him a soft smile, "Sorry Jack. You didn't have to come, you know."

Jack looked to the side, avoiding eye contact with the girl, "I didn't feel comfortable leaving you by yourself." He mumbled, rubbing his head bashfully. 

The ravenette's smile widens from the wolf's concern. It was very sweet. "Well if it makes you feel better, I'll make sure the Headmaster sees this as part of the job. So he will dismiss the skipping of class. He has to."

Jack gave her back a small smile, a little reassured by her words. "Okay, let's go."

----

It was first period and the subject was Music.

Mayumi and Jack were currently crouching behind some students who helped hide them because the ravenette may or may not have used her charm on them.

Azul was standing in front of the class as the music teacher gave him a nod to begin.

With that, he started singing which surprised the two hiding students. "La~ La la la~ Lalala~"

'....'

'....'

'Wow! He's really good.'

"That guy's got a pretty good singing voice." Jack whispered with wide eyes.

Mayumi didn't know how to reply as she continued to stare at the silvernette. 

----

Next was Animal Language Arts.

Mayumi and Jack watched Azul stare at Professor Trein's cat, Lucius who looked unbothered.

Then, the silver-haired male began to growl at the cat. "Mrro~~oww. Mraw."

'...?'

'....??'

And the cat replied to him which shocked the spies.

'!!'

'What!?!!'

Azul nodded to himself as he was able to interpret Lucius's reply, "Hmmhmm. I see. According to Lucius, the last treat Professor Trein gave him was three hours ago."

"As expected from you Ashengrotto. That is correct." Professor Trein bluntly states. It was hard to read the professor's emotions.

"He can understand animal language and also speak it himself." Jack muttered, impressed.

"...What the-"

----

Last class, Alchemy.

Azul wore his science uniform as he stood in front of a pot, holding different materials in his arms, "A beluga's tooth, sturgeon eggs, aurora moth scales, and mermaid tears. Add in an extract from 120 kinds of medicinal herbs blended together..."

And purple poof erupted and Azul grinned with the results, "It is complete! If you drink this potion it will be possible to change part of your body into another animal."

Crewel displayed a smirk, clapping his hands at Azul's excellent presentation, "Good boy! This level of concoction is something you'll see at the end of your third year. You other puppies would do well to watch and learn from Ashengrotto."