YELLOW: Epilogue 2.2, Finale

Finals were right around the corner and many students were freaking out about it.

So, Mayumi decided to have a study session, particularly on Potions and Alchemy since those were the classes she's already excelled in after the first week of school. Now she was taking third-year courses on the subject which she was successfully passing.

Glad and pleased about this, Professor Crewel announced to his classes about the ravenette's study session and even allowed her to use his classroom for the session. He wanted everyone to pass and he wasn't going to excuse anyone who failed after promoting the girl's study help.

At the moment, the ravenette along with Trey and Cater were walking together with many fat textbooks in their arms.

Mayumi had five stacks, Trey had six, and Cater had nine.

"I feel like my arms are going to pop out." Cater nervously chuckled, struggling to keep his arms up. He could feel his fingers going numb already from carrying so many books.

"Instead of trying to impress Mayumi, you should have let her carry the other half." Trey scolded. He couldn't blame Cater, he too wanted to receive the girl's attention, but he wouldn't do something as dumb as that.

"I'll carry some of them for you, babe." Mayumi swiftly grabbed three books, leaving him with six books.

"Eh? But now you have to carry eight. Can you carry all of them?"

"Don't worry, I got it." Mayumi reassuringly smiled.

Cater's cheeks tinted pink, leaving him with a fuzzy feeling. "Yumi-chan, we should go on a date."

"Cater!" Trey gave him a pointed look.

"What? This is a competition, you can't blame me." He pouted.

"Competition?" The ravenette mumbled with a bemused but worried expression.

Trey and Cater froze, glancing at each with a frown. 

'Oh crap!' They both thought.

"Ahaha, I mean-"

Mayumi forcefully laughed and shook her head. She wasn't really oblivious to what was happening these past weeks. She tried to ignore it but really, how long can she turn a blind eye to this situation?

'It's karma for teasing boys all the time!'

'I really messed up.'

"Please, let's just focus on our education, okay?" Mayumi smiled, her eyes pleading for them to follow along.

Trey hesitantly nodded, facing forward. He may have agreed, but that didn't mean he'll try behind her back. Everyone is fighting to be her number one right now. The only one who somewhat succeeded is Deuce and that kind of pissed him off because he was a first-year.

"Anything for Yumi-chan~" Cater grinned. He would follow along if that's what she wanted. But like Trey, he will still fight for her attention behind her back.

"Anyway, thanks for joining you two. I'm surprised you did. Your scores in potions are pretty good."

"That's what happens when you have Riddle breathing down your neck." Trey chuckled.

"No kidding! It's super scary." Cater shudders at the memory of Riddle glaring down at him when he saw his test results last time. He almost got collared.

"Oya? Is that the little jellyfish?"

"Starfish-chan~~!" Floyd jumped from behind his brother, dashing forward like a bullet. He would have almost succeeded in hugging the girl if she didn't throw all eight fat books she was carrying at his face.