RED: Episode 1.11

'It's baaack~!'

'Seriously!'

The dream took place in what seemed like a courtroom with Alice behind a small jury box.

'Your Majesty indeed. Why you're not a queen! You're just a pompous, bad-tempered tyrant!'

'What did you say?' The Queen of Hearts asked, her eyes widening with anger.

'Look! It's that cat that looks like your cat boy.'

The Cheshire Cat appeared on top of the Queen, giving a taunting wide grin, 'She said you're a pompous, bad-tempered tyrant!

'Aw. He didn't say any cat puns.'

'Aww! It would have made this better.'

'!!Off with her head!!' The Queen yelled with rage.

'Sound like anyone...familiar?'

'I guess this is showing how bad the battle is going to turn out.'

Multiple card soldiers, black and red, jumped out from everywhere as they tried to capture Alice.

'You heard what Her Majesty said! Off with her head!' The King of Hearts yelled.

The scene started diminishing, letting Mayumi wake up from what she wished was a wonderful uninterrupted sleep.

'Good Luck with today~'

Mayumi groaned, afraid of today's event. The dream just screams that things will turn out bad for them.

"Oh! You're already up." Grim announced.

Ace stormed inside the girl's room, not even caring to knock. "Today is the day! Let's get going!"

"Could you have at least considered knocking? I might have been sleeping naked." Mayumi said as she rubbed her eyes to get the sleep away.

Ace smirked, "Like you have anything to hide." He gave a triumphant grin. He's been waiting to say that for so long after she barged in his room last time.

Mayumi's blanket slid off, showing her blue spaghetti strap shirt that hugged her chest tightly, exposing her porcelain shoulders and covered breast.

Silence.

"...Oh..."

'Why is she hiding all that?' he asked himself.

Mayumi threw a pillow at Ace's pink face, snapping him out of his daze as he rapidly blinked.

"Stop staring and let me change, heart boy."

"Don't call me that!" He yelled as Grim pushed him out of the room.

Good thing Deuce wasn't there. He might have fainted.

Mayumi quickly changed into her uniform, brushed her teeth, and did her hair in under 5 minutes thanks to her nursing training back home. You had to be quick or you'll slow down work is what she remembered.

She went down the lounge and gave a firm nod to the boys and Grim. "Let's go."

---

The group made it to Heartslabyul's Rose Maze where a bunch of the students spoke amongst themselves. Some with fright and others with amusement.

"Hey, did you hear? There's some guy challenging Dorm Leader Rosehearts to a decisive match."

"To 'that' dorm leader? I'll believe it when I see it. They'll lose their head in five seconds."