LAVENDER: Epilogue 3.2

AGAIN! YES, I UPDATE AGAIN!! A small filler but it will connect to the future chapters. (ep.5)

__________

It was the weekend and Mayumi took this opportunity to sleep in because she really needed it after everything that had happened.

Smiling in her sleep, the girl thought she would have a long well deserved rest, but the world decided she wouldn't get it and instead slapped her.

Knocking could be heard from Ramshackle's entrance and each time they were ignored, it got louder and stronger. Whoever was knocking on the door was willing to kick it down in an instance.

"..Ma..yumi..." Grim sleepily spoke, patting the girl's cheek to wake her up. "The door...open." He dozed off, going straight back to sleep.

Mayumi groaned, getting up from the comfortable bed and heading downstairs to see who disturbed her.

Arriving at the entrance, the girl opened the door while rubbing her eyes to get rid of her sleep. "Yes? What is it?"

"Finally. My nail could have chipped any sooner if you didn't arrive. That would have been a disaster you'll have to deal with."

Peeking her eyes open, the ravenette glanced up at the newcomer, surprised to see the Pomefiore dorm leader standing before her. "V-Vil? Why are you here? Aren't you busy with your new project?"

Before the weekend arrived, the school days were a bit hectic for the ravenette since she had to work and cover over some stuff for Crewel since he was busy designing and creating some clothing for Vil. She was informed by the lovely potions teacher about a new lineup of beauty products Vil was producing.

Everyone was excited to see what the products would be and rumor was going around that models would be arriving to take promotional photoshoots for him.

Of course, students were trying to take peaks inside Pomefiore Dorm but to their disappointment, Vil and the models were not seen throughout the week.

So seeing Vil before her really surprised Mayumi.

"Of course I'm busy. I'm here for business. I need you for my project." Vil informed, glancing over the ravenette's features.

He softly grabbed Mayumi's chin, tilting her head to the side, studying her features. "You might not be on my level, but you can outshine the missing model if we clean you up." The beauty hummed.

'I don't know if I should feel offended or praised?'

'Feel fury!'

"Are you sure? I'm not really a professional in your line of work." Mayumi worriedly said, a little nervous with the way Vil was looking at her. His amethyst eyes roamed all over her, never missing a detail.

It didn't help Mayumi's confidence that the dorm leader was very handsome. It actually intimidates her. And his eyes make her weak because they remind her of Shinobu's own jewels.

"You worry too much. Well, it doesn't matter. We must hurry." Vil sighed, checking over his phone. "Change and meet me at Pomefiore Dorm. Don't waste time." And with that, he walked away, making phone calls to who knows who.

"I guess I should feel honored?" Mayumi mumbled to herself, not sure how to feel about her new predicament. Shrugging, she hurried into her room and changed, planning what to do with Grim.

Not wanting him to be alone, she decided it was best to have someone watch over him. Texting the person she'll be dropping off Grim to, she prepares lunch for her raccoon cat and picks him up from the bed.