YELLOW: Episode 2.4

Eye- 😳

Not y'all simping for Crewel 😭😭😩😭

____________

After multiple scowling sessions Cater had to face for the invasion of privacy, the group finally made it to the Hall of Mirrors to begin their mission.

Cater directed them to a specific mirror with a peacock and ended up in a dorm with a huge grand castle.

It was luxurious. 

"Wow. I suddenly feel poor." Mayumi sighs, looking around like she was in a museum, being careful with her surroundings.

'You think if we steal that statue over there, we can make a fortune?'

'The only thing I'll steal is the Headmaster's money.'

"First up. Pomefiore Dorm. I've marked third-year Rook Hunt in my 'Cater Check.' His trademarks are his blond bob and hat." Cater announces as he leads the group inside the Pomefiore Dorm.

'Not him! Not him!'

The group hid away from any eyes as they spied, looking for the huntsman they somewhat needed to protect.

"Last year, Rook was a stand-out player. But, there's something off about him..." Riddles says hovering above Mayumi to the point where his chest was leaning against her back.

Currently, the group looked like stacked-up pancakes. The order went from smallest to tallest starting with Mayumi who was crouching down from behind the corner of a wall with Riddle behind her. Ace was bending behind Riddle, Deuce behind Ace, and Cater behind Deuce.

It was a weird sight and the only one who was enjoying it was Riddle.

"Ah, isn't that him standing over there?" Deuce points out to the blonde-haired male.

"That's him alright." Mayumi mutters.

They all looked over at Rook, Vil, and Epel. They were literally glowing and the sunlight around them was not helping. But the glow was probably because of Vil.

"Wow. They look almost shiny..." Ace freaks out.

"Oh? It's Sugarplum."

"Non non, little Epel. It is not elegant to put your fingers through the handle when you drink tea." Rook lectures the lavender-haired first year.

"Eh..ah, alright. I'm so sorry." Epel bows.

"I am still undecided about the makeup for the tournament. I'm very curious about the new foundation from Felicite Cosmetics." Vil sighs, scrolling through his Gucci phone.

Rook dramatically chuckles at Vil, "My lovely Vil, our Roi du Poison! Your light is not so fleeting that it needs cosmetics to compensate." he compliments.

"I am aware, my dear. But if I want to aim one rank higher, I can't hold back."

"Wonderful! That spirit of yours. It is truly marvelous!" Rook gleams, watching Vil cross his arms so elegantly.

"Hmmm. That guy doesn't seem strong at all." Grim frowns. "If I was the culprit, I wouldn't go after him."

'I'd probably go after him.'

"Let's go check out the others."

As they left, Rook turned in their direction, grinning to himself when he felt the presence of the ravenette.

"What are you grinning about?"

"Nothing, Roi du Poison!"

Vil gave a skeptic look, but continued scrolling through his phone, noticing something alarming, "Why did you post a picture of the Cherry Apple? Are you hunting her down as well?"