YELLOW: Episode 2.7

Y'all...It wasn't Muzan.

_________

'Another dream. Why am I not surprised.'

'Yay!!'

Inside a cave, Mayumi and Douma were able to see Scar chilling on his back while the bird, Zazu, was jailed in an animal's rib cage, trying to escape.

'Do stop Zazu, you're bringing the mood down.'

'Oh, I'd never have to do this with Mufasa...'

Scar scowled at his brother's name. 'What! What did you say! I am the King!'

Three hyenas entered the cave, calling for Scar. 'Hey Boss, we gotta bone to pick with you." Banzai the hyena said.

'There's no food, no water! And we're starving!' Shenzi, the other hyena complained.

'I don't care. Ooh, eat Zazu.'

The hyenas scowled, speaking amongst each other. 'Things were better under Mufasa.'

'Sis snapped.'

'W-Wha...? Where did you learn that from!?'

'I heard it from one of your classmates. Cool right! I'm getting more modern!'

'I don't know if that's a good thing...'

'Hmph, is that so. You're an eyesore! Get out!' Scar ordered, annoyed.

'Uhohoho!' Ed the hyena giggled with his tongue out.

The dream started to vanish, leaving Mayumi tired. 

'Well, gotta start preparing for the day.'

'Awwww!'

---

Mayumi woke up to a rising sun, letting her know it was still early. But too bad she couldn't go back to sleep. She had to get everything in order for the tournament.

But before she started, she had to do her morning run to improve her breathing which Kyojuro was praising her about.

'Yes! Let your body burn with that passionate spirit!'

'Run faster! Your lanky body is getting stronger!'

Mayumi huffed at Kyojuro and Tengen's yelling, finding it funny but bothering. She was trying to think of other stuff like the growing darkness in Savanaclaw, paperwork, upcoming finals, and the plan she had to go through. 

Honestly, it was a huge pain but she had to help.

"Mayumi? You run too?"

The ravenette turned to the side, coming face to face with Jack.

"Oh good morning! Yeah, I run. Every morning actually."

Jack gave a surprised expression at her answer. He didn't really see the girl as someone who liked taking morning runs or even someone with good stamina. If he was being honest, she looked physically weak to him.

"Hmm. Wanna run together?" Jack muttered, not even glancing at the ravenette at all because he's a tsundere. "But I'm not going to wait for you if you can't keep up so don't ask me to slow down."

Mayumi chuckled at the wolf male, finding his underestimation on her hilarious. "Alright. Just a warning though, I am a quick runner."

"We'll see about that." Jack smirked as he picked up his pace, leaving her behind.