RED: Episode 1.6

I'm back 😌

________

After all the commotion that occurred at lunch and Ace's and Deuce's concern over the ravenette, it was finally time to move onto important matters. 

"Back to the task at hand! Let's eat! Om nom nom!" Grim happily ate his food. 

"Is it good?" Mayumi smiled at the ecstatic cat. 

"Delicious! The egg around the omurice is light, fluffy and the center is filled with gooey cheese!"

The ravenette grinned at Grim's behavior, being reminded of her home. "You sound like a relative of mine, they're a taster tester." she mentioned. 

"Ooo! Sounds like my type of job!" Grim said with astonishment. Imagine being paid to taste and eat stuff? That's a dream come true!

"But being the best magician in the world sounds better!" Grim exclaimed, continuing to eat his food. 

Mayumi just softly smiled at the cat and gently patted his small head. She was getting quite attached to him.

"So we saw your guys' dorm this morning, but what are the other dorms like?" Grim asked with his mouth full of food. 

The ravenette grabbed a napkin and started cleaning him, babying him which Grim didn't mind at all.

"You know about the Great Seven statues displayed on Main Street, right? There's seven of them so there are seven dorms." Cater replied, appearing behind the startled Deuce. 

 "Geh! You're the guy from this morning!" Ace stated, surprised, and annoyed to see him with them.

"Hello Cater." Mayumi greeted him with a smile. 

She bowed her head as a greeting to the unknown male with black-rimmed glasses, dark green hair, and a clover mark under his right eye who came with Cater. The male replied back with a grin.

"Ah! Yumi-chan~!" Cater beams as he took the empty spot beside her. "It's nice seeing you again! I missed you!" He happily admitted to the ravenette, gushing all over again over her smile. 

Mayumi continued to smile back at his antics, amused. "It hasn't been too long though."

"It felt like an eternity!" the diamond male dramatically exclaimed to which the ravenette giggled at.

Grim frowned from his spot at the diamond male, Deuce, and Ace doing the same.  

"You tricked us into painting those roses for you!" Grim accused the male. 

"Well, we could have said no and left..." Mayumi whispered.

"Saying I tricked you is so mean. I wasn't doing it because I wanted to. It's just how things are done in our dorm." Cater defended himself against the angry boys and cat. 

"You were grinning all the while..." Deuce retorted back, crossing his arms.

"Now, now, Deuce-chan. Those rules are only for inside the dorm so now I'm just your kind upperclassman." Cater smiles at the bluenette, teasing him.

"D-Drop the chan!" Deuce ordered, embarrassed with the honorific. 

The male who accompanied Cater chuckled at the exchange and took a seat next to Deuce. "That's just how Cater shows affection."

"Who's that guy next to him?" Ace asked the ravenette, leaning over to her. 

She shrugged, not sure herself. "I'm new to this school too."