Prologue Eight, Finale

*Big shout out to Pandasenia from Quotev for this beautiful fan art! She drew Mayumi in her nurse uniform! It's so cute!!!! 😤🥺

The trio and the raccoon cat finally arrived back in the Mirror Chamber, tired and hungry after the battle they faced for a small crystal. 

Standing before them was a flabbergasted Headmaster.

"Eh? You really went to Dwarfs' Mine to find a magic crystal?" he asked in shock. He thought they would have been too lazy or scared to go to the mines because it was too much work to do. He just suggested the mission because they seeåmed like a group with a lack of confidence.

To say they went was just astonishing. 

But it's totally not like he threatened them with expulsion or whatever.

"Huh!?"

'This guy...!

"I really didn't think... you'd not only go but then come back with a crystal in hand. I quietly completed the paperwork for your expulsion." Crowley admitted.

Mayumi tightly smiled at the Headmaster, trying not to slap him for thinking so low of them.

It was really insulting. 

"Ara~ Did you seriously think we would fail? I am not pleased with the way you think of us, Headmaster. I should just transfer to Hogwarts. Their headmaster had full faith in their students, unlike a certain child-like teacher." She taunted as Crowley just crossed his arm and turned away from her.

"I thought you were passed this, Miss Kocho." he grumbled with a frown. 

"I will keep reminding you if you continue with that attitude. It's very irritating."

"The nerve of this guy! We almost died fighting some crazy beast!" Grim angrily exclaimed.

"Beast?" Crowley asked in interest.

"There was a monster there! It was super gross and crazy strong, it was awful!" Ace answered, still a little traumatized from the experience.

"Could you explain in more detail?" Ace nodded as Crowley showed them to his office.

They entered inside the headmaster's office and told him every detail they went through, except the part about Mayumi's abilities.

"Hoh Hooh. A mysterious monster living in the coal mine. The four of you worked together to defeat it and bring back a magic crystal." Crowley spoke, impressed at their success.

"We didn't really work together..." Ace muttered, looking away from the headmaster.

"It was more like our goals were aligned..." Deuce added, disagreeing with the thought of working together.

"Eh? But I thought we did. We defeated it together!" Mayumi smiled at the two boys who tried not to make eye contact with her fuschia eyes. 

They didn't want to fall for her charming smiling. 

"Ooh...oooooH" Crowley wept. 

"Oh?" Mayumi stared at the headmaster, weirdly.

"OOOHHH!!! OOOHH!!!!" 

Mayumi jumped away from the Headmaster and stared in complete shock and disturbance at his sobbing. It was a little terrifying. 

'What the hell?? This guy is full-on crying!'

'He sounds like a baby.'

"What's with this guy? Why is an adult bursting into tears!?"