YELLOW: Episode 2.10

After fixing themselves up for the tournament, Savanaclaw, Heartslabyul, and Ramshackle have made it to the roaring stadium where many people were cheering and howling in excitement.

All the teams were sitting in their respective seats, waiting for the game to begin.

Mayumi spotted her nurse station where the ghost nurse and their medical supplies were waiting.

"Hey guys, I'm going to start heading over." Mayumi called out to the group. "The divine children will be on autopilot so they will be doing more of the defense rather than the attacking."

"Got it." Deuce nodded.

"Good luck! I'll be cheering for my hubby and boyfriend." Mayumi winked at the two.

Ace smirked, "Just watch us. We got everything in the bag."

"Yeah, we're gonna win!" Grim grinned with overflowing confidence. "They're gonna yell for my name in no time!"

Deuce smiled with slightly pink-tinted cheeks, "We'll try our hardest...um..w-wifey!" He quickly sputtered out.

Mayumi stared at the bluenette with her own pink cheeks and giggled as she gave the group a small hug of good luck. "Go get 'em!"

They all nodded and headed over to the middle of the stadium where the ghosts from Ramshackle and Savanaclaw were waiting with Leona, Ruggie, and Jack in the front lines.

The fused divine children followed after them, not feeling very excited to play but the audience was going wild with their appearance. They've never seen a figure made of ice act like a human or even participate in the games.

"Look at that! They're going to play!"

"Is that even allowed?"

"Who cares! I wanna see what they can do!"

Mayumi felt the divine children's irritation by the attention they were receiving and noticed how their fused figure started pouting.

Mayumi gave them an apologetic smile and rushed to her station. But as she walked, she started feeling random heartburns. The ones that feel like shards of glass are stabbing your chest every time you breathe.

The ravenette clenched her chest and started furrowed her brows. She quickly sat down, feeling like she was going to pass out once again, but luckily the pain just seemed to vanish. Like it wasn't there at all.

"What...." Having no time to think over it, she listened as the announcer began speaking to the audience and informing them of the players. 

Realizing it was time to work, Mayumi quickly put on her apron and was ready to receive any injured players.

Finally, the tournament started and the ravenette watched as the game began with Ace and Deuce throwing spells at Ruggie who was flying with his broom above them while the ghosts and divine children acted on defense. 

It was an entertaining sight for the ravenette to see, especially when Grim tried out that dumb technique of his by throwing the disk at the members. If anyone was nearby, they would have been struck by it and knocked unconscious.

Luckily the Divine Child was able to block it and blow the opponents aside and score a point.

But in the end, Savanaclaw won thanks to Jack who literally wiped them away with his magic.

The official games began and there were quite a lot of injuries, particularly with Savanaclaw who were not spared any mercy from their victims.

They rolled in Leona who started groaning either in discomfort or shame from how their round turned out.