RED: Episode 1.3

The gang arrived in Heartslabyul's dorm where everything was decorated with red, black, and white. 

Mayumi stared at the dorm in curiosity. The place had really nice aesthetics and it really went well with the theme of the Queen.

'They really do worship the Queen of Hearts.'

'Yeah...What a weird flex'

'Douma, you really are lame. No one says that anymore.'

'Really?!?'

"Woooah! This is gorgeous! It couldn't be more different than ours!" Grim exclaimed, amazed with the dorm and dissing Ramshackle.

"Well, ours does give more of a gothic view." Mayumi mentioned, wondering if she should change the dorm's design as she and the rest walked towards the Rose Maze.

"Crap, crap. I've gotta get these roses painted." They heard a voice mutter out from the rose bushes. 

"Oh, somebody's here" Grim called out.

"Oh. Watch out. Any paint splatters and my head is gone."

'Doesn't this remind you of the little movie scene we dreamt of?'

'Yeah, he's basically replicating it.'

The male talking to himself had orange hair with the top being tied back, pretty green eyes, and a red diamond mark over his left eye. He finally noticed the group. 

"Hm? Do you all need something?" he asked.

'Ne, he looks a little familiar'

'Oh, you're right!' Mayumi studied the male, wondering where he saw him before.

"Why are you doing that?" Ace asked, referencing the red-painted roses.

"This? As you can see I'm painting the roses red." the orange-haired male answered back. 

"Eh? Why would you?" Deuce asked, baffled at such a thing. Couldn't he plant red roses? 

Mayumi displayed a blank expression, already guessing why.

'They even follow the movie's plot...'

"Hmm, your fresh reaction is so cute!" he grinned as he observed the boys since Mayumi was behind them, preferring to look at the roses. 

"Now that I take a good look at you, you're the freshmen that busted the 10,000,000 madol chandelier yesterday."

"We're gonna hear about the chandelier until the day we graduate..." Ace said depressingly. 

"And you're the one who added on more punishment by stealing the dorm leader's tart last night! I feel so lucky getting to meet the notorious newcomers first thing in the morning. Ne, ne, let's take a selfie! Yay!"

The orange male pulled out his phone and took a picture of himself posing with a peace sign, two perplexed males, a grinning cat, and Mayumi's back.

The ravenette finally turned back to face them when she saw the flash go off.

"Can I put this on Magicame?"

'Magicame?... Instagram??'

"Tell me your names so I can put you in the tags."

"I'm Deuce Spade" he said like the polite baby he is.

"Ace" he said all cooly, acting like a rebellious teen.

"Grim! And this is Mayumi!" the raccoon cat introduced.

"Upload finished! Ah, I'm your senpai, third-year Cater Diamond." He said, posing with a peace sign, looking like Sailor Moon. "Call me Cater, Cay is fine, too. Nice to meetcha~"