BLUE: Episode 6.1

THANK YOU bakoai !!!!

They did this AMAZING FANART and I'm in LOVE 😍😍😍

━━━━━━

Fuzzy.

Mayumi's head felt very fuzzy.

Her eyes fluttered and her arms twitched in agitation.

The feeling of her legs was numbed while her chest tightened in ache.

Unpleasant heat started to overtake her body.

But the constant flow of coldness hitting her body was rather soothing.

She felt like she was floating. Or was she flying?

Did she die?

"...y...mi!...."

'Someone's talking...?'

"S...ay!....St...ay...ith...me!"

'What...?'

Her vision tried to clear out, but all she could see were hazy images. Not having the energy to keep her eyes open, Mayumi closed them, preferring the coldness of her pitch-black mind.

"D..n't...lose......eyes!"

Constant yelling filled her ears, yet they didn't help keep her awake because, in the end, she succumbed to her mind, falling unconscious.

Mayumi didn't move anymore as she rested her head against Deuce's chest, the color of her face slowly draining.

"Yumi! Yumi!!" The male shouted, panicking at her lack of response. "Shit! She closed her eyes! What do we do!?!"

Ace's face hardened in determination to get Mayumi back to her proper health as soon as possible and to do that, he needed Deuce in control of himself. And seeing that he wasn't emotionally stable to continue, the auburnette carefully grabbed the girl from Deuce's arms.

"Calm down! Focus on getting to the dorm or you'll start crying!" He yelled, giving the bluenette a stern expression. "Right now, we have to worry about treating Yumi and your crying won't solve anything."

Deuce gulped at the scolding but nodded in understanding. If he started freaking out now, it would just slow them down and worsen Mayumi's situation which they completely dreaded.

Taking a deep breath, Deuce put his attention forward, concentrating on getting to Ramshackle Dorm and treating the girl's wounds immediately. "Right!"

The divine ice children followed behind them, looking at the ravenette with teary expressions.

Douma had originally ordered them to get rid of Grim when they were summoned, but they had the feeling that if they did, that would ultimately break Mayumi's heart. So the best thing was to get the two closest and most trusting people, Ace and Deuce, to help.

Imagine Ace's and Deuce's surprise to be awakened by a group of ice kids dragging them out of their beds by their feet. Of course, they were completely startled, but once they realized how urgent the kids were tugging them to follow, they obeyed.

And they were glad they did.

Because the sight of Mayumi laying in the middle of the stage like a corpse had left them terrified. And when she wouldn't respond to them left them fearful.

Feeling confident in their abilities to aid Mayumi, the ice children left, putting all their trust into the two first-years.

Arriving at the dorm, Ace slammed the front door open, and ran up the stairs, knocking some stuff off during the process. But he didn't care. He only had one thing in mind and it was getting Mayumi to come back to them.