RED: Episode 1.10

After being kicked out of the party, the group frowned to themselves.

Mayumi looked over at the Heartslabyul dorm in worry, she felt the darkness surrounding Riddle becoming bigger, consuming more of him.

'It's getting worse.'  This time it was the voice who helped her summon Shinobu's sword.

'That scene must have made it worse.'

'You must hurry. Time is running out.' Mayumi furrowed her brows in worry. How will she stop it?

"Aah! I'm so pissed!! Screw that tiny red tyrant! Does he think he's the Queen of Hearts or something?" Ace yelled while wincing. The slap he received was actually pretty rough that it might leave a bruise. "Yumi, why'd you paralyze me!! And then slap me!"

"Because you wouldn't have listened. You're so hot-headed that anything we said would have just gone through your ear." 

Ace frowned, pouting at her words. "I wasn't going to let them silence us up! I wanted to give that tyrant a lesson."

"I disobeyed the dorm leader and got kicked out... I'm even further away from being an honors student." Deuce mumbled, ignoring Ace's yelling.

"Guuuugh, this collar is heavy and it hurts..." Grim grumbled, fumbling with it.

"Y'all look so stylish with your meowtching collars~" A floating head teased.

"AaHHH!" The boys screamed, jumping back from fright.

"Ffgyaaaa!!! A floating head!!!!" Grimed shrieked.

"...I-I..I.." The ravenette gasped, not sure how to think properly anymore.

'It's a cat boy...'

'Oh no, it's a cat boy!'

"Oops. I fur-got to bring out my body." The cat boy cackled. 

Mayumi gave a small chuckle to his cat pun. "Cat boy funny." 

Yeah she's not working anymore.

"W-woah. So you actually have a body. Who're you?" Deuce asked with wide eyes, still a little disturbed by the floating head.

"I'm Alchemi Alchemevich Pinka I'm a great enigma with magic that's both like a person and like a cat." He answered with a cute cheshire smile.

"Alche..Come again?" Ace stumbled over his words just trying to pronounce the cat boy's name.

"Everyone calls me Che'nya. At the very least... I'm on a different level than those guys in there." The cat boy now known as Che'nya giggled.

"Yeah~" Mayumi smiled with tinted pink cheeks. She was in heaven. She finally met a real-life cat boy. All is good. She can die in peace now.

Che'nya snickered at the girl's behavior, finding it amusing that she seemed fascinated with him. He noticed the girl's uniform seeing that she's the only girl going to an all-boys school which really interested him, but then he remembered something.

They were supposed to get a female student on the first day, but she never showed up. Could it be....

"Is your name Mayumi Kocho?"

The ravenette raised a brow and gave the pale purple-haired boy a questioning look. "Yes, I am. May I know why you ask?" 

Che'nya giggled at this, he found her!

"Nyaha! The whole school was waiting for you, you're majesty. Mew never showed up so the school is looking for you. They think you're in some trouble, but to see mew here..." The cat boy giggled, finding this amusing.