VIOLET: Epilogue 5.1

Everyone is familiar with iron deficiency, yah? Y'know, when you get up too quickly that your vision blurs and your body sometimes feels heavy like you're going to pass out.

Well, that's what Vil felt at the moment.

Staggering with a blur of his vision, Vil grasped his head and grabbed the nearest thing around to support him from fainting.

As soon as it stopped, Vil recovered from his senses and quickly noted that he was in an unfamiliar place.

Confused by the change of his environment, Vil glanced at his surroundings, looking for some type of answer as to why he wasn't in his dorm and exactly where he was. Not a second ago, he was unpacking his belongings after his stay in Ramshackle Dorm, and suddenly in a blink of an eye, he was in front of a house.

But the strange thing about the house was that it wasn't just any typical, modern house he was accustomed to. It was far different than what he has seen before.

The house looked a bit like a cottage, but it was more refined and graceful. It radiated with elegance but also gave a welcoming presence.

It was a Japanese Minka, a house common in ancient Japan.

"When are you going to let go of my arm?"

Hearing the familiar voice of a certain beastman, Vil immediately frowned and faced an irritated lion. Quickly, the blonde let go and stepped away from Leona like he was some sort of disease.

"What are you doing here?" Vil asked, narrowing his eyes at the lion.

"After using my arm to your liking, you speak to me with such hostility. Tch, annoying." Leona frowned, ignoring the blonde's glare.

But Leona was also curious about their current predicament. He was surprised to return to Mayumi's memories once again, but he was questioning why.

Has something happened?

At the sudden thought, Leona's face went from a scowl to a frown, his eyes narrowing at the possibility.

Noticing his expression shift, Vil observed the lion, feeling internally worried that the situation they were in may be a very serious one. Before he could question the lion, he was called out.

"Vil? You're here too?"

Hearing his name, Vil turned to Jamil who wore a rather calm expression. Scarabia's vice dorm leader seemed unbothered by their situation as if it was normal to be taken away into an unknowing place.

"Yes, it seems we've all been gathered here for some unknown reason." Vil sighed, unsure of what to do now. Was he supposed to wait or something? He wasn't sure but he wanted to get out already.

"How observant of you." Leona mocked the blonde, lazing around under the sun blazing down his skin.

Vil closed his eyes, calming himself down from refuting anything that would make him disgraceful.

"Fufu, already causing a ruckus?"

Jamil frowned, seeing Azul approaching them with his trademark smile. Beside the silvernette stood Riddle with an unamused expression.

"Goodness gracious, show some respect. We're in Rose's memories." The redhead lectured the group.

Jamil and Vil perked up at Riddle's words, both confused by what exactly he meant.

"Memories?"

"Are you saying we're currently seeing Mayumi's...memory?" Jamil asked, suddenly interested in his surroundings.