YELLOW: Episode 2.8

The stadium was starting to darken with sand floating in the sky. And the cause of it was Leona's negativity, the brink of his overblot. It affected the whole atmosphere.

Because of that, Ruggie clenched his chest, having a hard time breathing along with the other Savanaclaw residents.

"W-What the hell? My nose is dry...and my eyes hurt!" Grim cried out, rubbing his eyes from the sand going into his eyes.

Since she didn't have a cloth, Mayumi covered her mouth and nose with her hand so she wouldn't breathe in the sand. But she was more worried by the lion's emotion to give too much care about herself.

"Everything Leona touches is turning into sand..!?" Jack exclaimed, noticing how some objects have disintegrated into sand.

"This is my unique magic...King's Roar. Ironic, isn't it? For a prince of the Savannah that hates droughts above all, to be born with this..magic that dries out all and turns into sand!" Leona ranted, his anger making the situation even worse.

"Leo...na.. I can't!" Ruggie wheezed out, falling to his knees.

"Ruggie's arm is starting to crack!" Deuce yelled with widened eyes as he witnessed the hyena get affected by Leona's magic.

"We have to quickly stop this." Mayumi whispered, feeling the lion's aura start to darken.

Ace stared at Leona in shock, "He can do that to people too!?"

"Leona, stop this immediately! Off With Your Head!" Riddle yelled with his magic pen pointed at the lion. 

But Leona didn't seem bothered at all.

"Ffgna!? Riddle's collar was repelled!"

"You have talent but don't underestimate your elders. Unfortunately for you, I have good marks in defensive magic." Leona smirked at Riddle's failed attempt.

Hearing someone wheezing, Leona focused on the unfortunate person and laughed at their pitiful state, "How are you feeling Ruggie? I bet it hurts. Your mouth is so parched you can't use that silver tongue of yours."

Ruggie choked out, having a hard to talk, or even breathe.

"This is bad. Ruggie is in real trouble at this rate!" Jack yells, worried about what will happen if they don't help quickly help him.

'Let him choke!'

"If you have that much power, why do things like this!?" Riddle asks, infuriated. All of Leona's hard work was done for nothing which pissed the redhead even more. What was the point of injuring the students if he had the power to better himself and become stronger? 

Leona raised a brow, growling at the question. "Why? How's knowing the reason going to change anything? Are you going to scold me than comfort me? In this world, there are plenty of times when talent and effort make no difference. Just like Ruggie can't do anything to me right now. So pathetic. Truly pitiful..."

Ruggie continued to struggle.

"Talking like your superior to him is very annoying." Mayumi frowned.

Leona scoffed at her, "Annoying? You talk like you know what that means." he glared at the ravenette. "Annoying is you. The most bothersome thing I had to face. You ruined everything. It's irritating."

'Can we just ice him already?'

'Don't tempt me.'

"Knock it off! Unleash Beast!" Jack yelled, summoning his unique magic. He suddenly transformed into a majestic tall white wolf which startled everyone.