BLUE: Episode 6.2

‼️ New TWST x F! Reader story is up!! (5 chapters available) ‼️

━━━

In the Main Street of the school, four dorm leaders stood by the statues of their respective dorms, all waiting for the headmaster who had yet to arrive.

Riddle, Leona, Azul, and Vil briefly glanced at each other, recalling the last words Douma had spoken to them before they forcefully awoke.

'Something has happened to her.'

'Find Grim.'

They all frowned, sensing that something tragic had struck the two Ramshackle residents. It took a lot of mental effort to not show emotions on their face, but Riddle seemed to break a bit as his eyes looked down in thought.

He wanted to go and check on the ravenette and see how she was doing, especially since his head was prickling with questions about the situation, increasing his worry.

Vil stood diagonally from the redhead, giving him access to see the expression he wore. Exhaling a little breath of anxiety, the beautiful blonde crossed his arms, still struck with shock and awe at everything he just learned about Mayumi.

Whenever Vil had the chance, he wanted to comfort her, feeling that she had been repressing so many emotions for the past six months after seeing bits of her memories. Imagining the internal turmoil Mayumi must have carried broke Vil's heart.

Once again, guilt surfaced in his chest, knowing he had added more anguish on her back.

Leona leaned against the pedestal of the King of Beasts, tiredly looking up at the stars lingering in the sky. His brows furrowed, remembering Mayumi's memories, the tears falling from her face as she looked at her son with loss, something he has unfortunately seen in her other memory.

He wondered, how much has Mayumi cried, hiding it all away from her family and friends. How much pain and heartache has she been carrying this whole time? Softly humming, he burrowed his hands in his pockets, hoping that this time, Mayumi wouldn't experience another loss.

Leona's lips tightened at that hope. What a fool he thought to himself. He knew that hoping something like that was unfortunately just a dream. If this issue involved Grim, something terrible already happened.

Beside him, Azul fidgeted with the top of his staff, impatiently waiting for the Headmaster's arrival. The silvernette needed to find out what was going on and if Mayumi was completely fine. He was annoyed Douma had just pushed them out without explaining himself at all. Leaving him to wake up with confusion and worry which really unnerved the merman. He would have liked it if the demon told them Mayumi needed help earlier so he would have quickly done it without a second thought.

Pausing, Azul considered leaving his position to go to Ramshackle and check on the girl.

Hearing footsteps, they all turned to the noise, expecting to see the headmaster, but instead, they saw Kalim hurriedly walking to his position.

He looked sleepy but mostly confused.

A couple of minutes ago, he was having a nice little sleep, dreaming about winning the VDC with everyone until Jamil's urgent expression awakened him.

To say the least, Kalim was greatly shocked to see his childhood friend wear such a face. It wasn't common to see at all. So when Jamil told him to hurry and change, relaying the Headmaster's order, Kalim obeyed, fueled with concern about what was happening.

"Where's the Headmaster?" Kalim asked, glancing around for the said man.

"Don't know. We've been waiting here for hours already." Leona answered, starting to become annoyed that Crowley hasn't arrived.