Prologue One

"Come and show the power of the queen,

For thy has grace and beauty,

Let thee be guided by the light,

Follow thy values and take the star that awaits you.

Ice that burns fire,

Roses that swallows thorns,

Show us your talent, thy purpose.

Channel all the bad and turn it into good.

Hold onto the light, and let it guide for thy best."

-RSA

"For thee, guided by the Dark Mirror,

Follow thy heart and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

Flames that turn even stars into ashes,

Ice that imprison even time,

Great tree that swallow even the sky,

Don't be afraid of the power of darkness,

Come now, show your power.

Mine, theirs, and yours,

There's only little time left for us.

Do not let go of that hand, at all costs."

-NRC

~~~

Stiff.

Mayumi felt stiff.

She opened her eyes but all she could see was the dark. That can only mean one thing:

'Am I dead?' she thought.

She tried to sit up and figure out what was going on but found out that she in fact cannot because something was blocking her. Confused, Mayumi reached her hand up and felt a hard surface and what seemed like an enclosed area? She touched the edges and felt around only to figure out that she was in a closed coffin.

Fantastic!

"Ara? I've been buried alive?" She spoke to herself as she held her chin in a thinking manner. Still processing what she just found out, she didn't hear the voices coming from outside the coffin and a manic laughing devil cat. That or she chose to ignore it.

"Why am I in a coffin? I remember seeing the little horsie then passing out. So, how exactly did this happen? Unless... I really did die for a moment."

'I wouldn't let such a thing happen to you Mayu-chan~! You just passed out.' Douma happily exclaimed inside her head. The ravenette gave a sigh of relief, if she really did die, she would have been disappointed she died in such a way. It wasn't cool to her.

'Help me out, yeah?'

'Of course~'

The girl placed her hand over the coffin door and froze it to weaken it. Once that was done, she kicked it open, leading it to shatter all over the room's tile, sounding like she broke a mirror.

"Finally out. I was starting to feel a little claustrophobic" the girl sighed, carefully stepping out of the coffin.

Mayumi carefully checked her surroundings and then realized that she wasn't home at all. In fact, she had absolutely no idea where she was. The room was full of floating caskets that baffled the girl like the floating horse. This was starting to put more stress on her since she still has no idea what is going on. So she came out with a single conclusion, 'Maybe this is some type of dream?'