RED: Episode 1.9

'Ah shit, here we go again.'

'Another dream?'

'Wait! Let me get the popcorn!'

'Too late. Here comes the Queen of Hearts.'

'You went and sullied my roses! Prepare yourself!' The queen yelled at the cards who bowed before her. 

'I beg your forgiveness, Your Highness. It's their fault!'

'It wasn't me. It was Ace!'

'Even Ace messes up here.'

'Hey now, that's a little mean.'

'It's facts!'

'Was it you?' The Queen furiously asked. 

'No, it was Two!'

'Two's doing?'

'No, it was Three!'

'Enough! Off with all their head!' The other card soldiers dragged the cards by their arms and off to get their heads chopped.

'Of course, you lose your head for using the wrong color.' The Two of Diamonds says. 

'I can't believe anyone would mix up red and white.' The Three of Spades comments.

'Harsh.'

'Rip'

The dream started turning black, indicating that the ravenette was waking up. 'Well, I'm leaving! Sayonara~'

'Noooo! We didn't have time to ice skate!'

---

Mayumi's eyes fluttered open, coming to view with the roof. 

She slowly got up, feeling a small ache on her head from hitting herself when she passed out. She frowned to herself, worried about Ace and Deuce. She forgot to tell them of her little problem. 

"They must have been scared." 

She got up from the couch she was placed on but halted.

There on the floor were Ace and Deuce, hugging each other like teddy bears. 

Mayumi stared at the view for a minute and took out her phone, taking multiple pictures of them. For memories of course.

The ravenette decided to leave them for now and quickly went to refresh herself and change.

After 20 minutes, Mayumi came back down to the lounge to see Deuce already awake and ready for the day. 

"Good morning! Ready for the Unbirthday Party?" Mayumi smiled, still remembering the sight she woke up to.

"Oh, Goodmorning Yumi." Deuce greeted. "How are you feeling? You freaked us out yesterday." 

Mayumi scratched her cheek, embarrassed about what happened. "I'm good. Sorry I didn't explain my random faints. It happens when I use Douma's ability. I was going to tell you guys about it when Douma summoned you two in my dreams, but I forgot."

"It's fine. Ace and I kind of already figured what it was about." Deuce smiled, remembering the request he accepted in the dream. "You don't have to apologize."

Mayumi bowed, thankful for his understanding. "Thank you. I'm still sorry you and Ace had to take care of my problem. It must have been stressful."

"Not much. I thought you were sick for a second, but Shi-um!" Deuce started coughing, trying to cover up his mistake. 

The ravenette gave him a worried glance. "You okay?"