BURGUNDY: Episode 4.13, Finale

Did you know, the appearance of mystery demon was on the book cover the whole time?

━━━━━

The celebration Kalim organized was still going on and many people showed no sign of tiredness. Mayumi would have stayed longer to enjoy the feast, but she and Grim had been 'dying' to go back to their dorm. So they left early.

Mayumi left the Octavinelle trio to accompany Scarabia while Ace and Deuce went to stay over at their dorm for a while.

Leaving the Hall of Mirrors, Mayumi made her way outside and headed towards her own dorm. As she walked, she was able to see Ramshackle Dorm in the distance, basically waiting for her.

The snow crunched beneath Mayumi's shoes as she sighed in relief. She felt free now that she wasn't 'imprisoned' in Scarabia for what seemed to be so long. It almost seemed like it was just a figment of her imagination.

"Haaaaaah~ We're finally back." Grim exhaled, also relieved to be home.

Obanai stared at the old-looking Victorian building with a scowl.

'You've been living...here?'

Mayumi nodded, fondly smiling at her dorm. "Yup~ This is our small home. I'm glad to be back."

As they stood outside the gates of Ramshackle, three white figures suddenly rushed over to them. 

"Heeeey! You two!" One of the ghosts shouted, floating up to them.

'..what the hell...?' 

Obanai was bewildered by the ghosts. He was expecting some scary yokai to appear, not some nice-looking floating marshmallows.

Grim stared at the ghosts, smiling at them like he was in a daze, "Living with ghosts is kinda cute now that we're out of prison, y'know."

The ravenette raised a brow at the comment. Sounded like Grim was broken now.

The big ghost floated towards them, grinning like usual. "We thought you two might have gone to the afterlife since you didn't come back. Everyone was worried sick when you said something had occurred, Mayumi."

The skinny ghost nodded, agreeing as well, "We're so glad to see you two back and safe."

"We went ahead and took care of the fireplace like you asked Mayumi!" The short one said.

'How cute.....okay now where are the ghost ladies?'

'Ara...'

'Enough already!'

'Leave me alone! You have a wife so you don't understand my pain!'

Ignoring Douma and Obanai, Mayumi brightly smiled at the ghost, bowing in thanks to the three. "Thank you!! I appreciate your help."

Grim's eyes widened at the ghosts' words when he realized Crowley had left a special job for them before break started. The fireplace! "Fgna!? I forgot about that!"

"We don't want to be freezing cold in the winter after all." The big one commented as if that was the only reason why they took care of the fireplace.

"Yup, yup. The Headmaster also sent a huge feast as a gift." The skinny ghost mentioned. Immediately Grim cheered, jumping up in excitement.

"Nyaha! Feast time! Come on, Mayumi! Let's check it out!" Grim ran on all fours into the dorm, leaving a trail of snow dust behind. The ghosts followed behind the cat, leaving Mayumi with Obanai wrapped around her neck like a scarf.