YELLOW: Episode 2.11, Finale

Mayumi slowly opened her eyes and lifted herself up from the bed she was suddenly put on. With her eyes finally focused, she was able to notice where she was.

She was in the infirmary, and it was dark meaning it was already nighttime meaning she slept for a long time!

"You're awake!" Grim cried out as he gripped the ravenette's arm in desperation. "I thought you died!! Don't do that again or I'll bite you!"

Ace suddenly slapped the girl's head, catching her completely off guard.

"Ace! What the hell?!" Deuce yelled as he pushed him aside. "She just woke up!"

"Yeah, what was that for?" Mayumi whined, rubbing her head in pain.

"You almost died!" He yelled at her, pulling her cheeks in frustration. "Do you know how worried we were!? How worried I was!?! I just want to...!!" He continued to pull harder onto her cheeks, making them bloom red from the pain.

" Wrred??" Mayumi struggled to speak from the pulling of her cheeks. She was internally smirking from Ace's confession.

"Yeah dumbass! Worried!"

"Someone control him." Leona groaned out, waking up from his unsatisfied sleep.

Jack and Deuce both pulled Ace away from the girl who sighed in relief.

Mayumi rubbed her cheeks, glancing over at the group with a questioning gaze, "Now, can someone entertain me with what happened?"

"You passed out. We tried waking you up but you were unresponsive." Deuce explained with a deep frown, still worried Mayumi would pass out again.

"Jack noticed your heartbeat started suddenly decreasing. By then, we didn't know what to do." Ruggie added, staring at the ravenette with a troubled expression. He was freaked out when they found her limp body. But what startled him was how cold she felt. It was like she was dipped in ice.

"So the headmaster was going to pour a black potion into your mouth but, you suddenly started reviving ." Jack noted, staring at her like she was some type of alien. "It was weird. There was a glowing light on your chest bringing you to life."

Hearing his last words, Mayumi felt her head cloud with confusion.

"We're just glad you woke up." Deuce smiled at the ravenette. When he felt her skin get cold by the minute, he panicked and really did think they would lose her for a moment. He was shouting for Douma to do something, but nothing.

Mayumi tilted her head, still pondering over Jack's words. Glowing light??

'Douma, what did you do?'

'Why do you think I did something?! Is it because I freeze things? HMM!?' 

'I mean, can you blame me? You tried to kill me once.'

'It was one time! A long time ago!'

'Still. You attempted it. But what I'm referring to is the glowing light.'

'Hmph! After that scary voice insulted you, you went limp and cold. I was the one calling that fire boy for help. I have no idea what that light is.'

Remembering her conversation with the past Hashiras, she knew why was suddenly dying, and using Douma's blood art made it worse. But no one ever mentioned anything about a glowing light to her. 

Did they even know about that?

"Sorry for worrying everyone over my health. The cause of my sudden disturbance was because I overstressed myself." She concluded. "My body couldn't take too much so it shut down."