RED: Episode 1.2

Mayumi groggily opened her eyes, seeing the rising sun peak through her curtains. 

She slowly got up, making sure not to disturb Grim, and went downstairs to prepare a cup of coffee to wake her up. She slowly blinked, feeling her eyelids become a little heavy.

She took her time drinking the coffee and went back upstairs to freshen up. "I should take a quick shower."

And shower she did. 

She took out her new school uniform that Crewel left on her doorstep last night, and put it on. 

She wore a white long-sleeved collared shirt with the school's black blazer and a dark blue vest. She tied the striped black and white tie as a bow under her collar and put on a black high-waisted skirt that reached above her knees. 

Of course, she didn't trust any boys in the school so she wore black yoga shorts underneath, prepared to freeze anyone who tried to peek. 

On her arm, she wrapped around a band that every student wore, the color depending on their dorm. Hers was dark blue and black.

Lastly, she put on black penny loafer shoes with black thigh high socks. 

And to complete her look, she put on Shinobu's and Kanae's butterfly clips on each side of her head with her hair down. In a way, she resembled her oldest sister. 

The ravenette observed herself once more in the mirror and gave a nod of satisfaction. 

She quickly left the bathroom and yanked the blanket off of Grim who whined. "Nuuuu~ Five more minutes" the cat mumbled, covering himself with the pillows.

"Wake up~! It's your first day of school!" Mayumi cheered. 

Grim sat up so fast from the bed that he could have possibly won against light itself. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier! I need to hurry!" he yelled and ran around the room, looking for his new collar.

"When you're done, head to the kitchen, there's some warm milk waiting" the ravenette smiled and headed over to the heart boy's room.

She would have softly knocked against his door, but she didn't feel like it so she kicked the door open. "Ace~! Get up and change or I'll drag you out myself." she announced as happy as ever, disturbing the screaming teen. 

"I could have been naked!" He yelled, getting up from his bed and sloppily walking to the bathroom.

"Like you have anything to hide." Mayumi smirked, teasing the blushing male. 

"Oi! Don't speak if you haven't seen it! I'm packed." He defended himself leading to a giggling ravenette. 

"Okayyy, whatever satisfies your ego." 

Ace frowned and crossed his arm, ready to fight her but that was put on pause when they heard loud knocking coming from the foyer, "Who's pounding the door so early?" He whined, already annoyed from being woken up so early.

"I bet it's Deuce coming to get his brain cell back."

"I bet it's the Headmaster coming to evict you."

"Jokes on you, the Headmaster doesn't even knock."

"If it's someone other than Deuce you owe me a chocolate croissant from the school's cafeteria." Ace demanded.

"Oddly specific but sure. Prepare to cry in hunger, loser." Mayumi grinned.

"Better hurry and see who it is then. Unless you want to spend your money on me." Ace taunted.