BURGUNDY: Episode 4.10

Scarabia was a mess.

The students Jamil brainwashed started going after the Octavinelle trio and Grim to throw them out as ordered, but before they could, a secret weapon was ready to be revealed from the ceiling.

"Obanai!" Grim shouted.

" Stop. "

Forced control, Cursed Speech(?),Hypnotization. There's no specific name to it, but Obanai's magic is basically voice control.

The brainwashed students who heard him, froze on his orders, unable to disobey his command.

Unable to have time to be surprised, the trio quickly took this chance to overpower the numbed students, gaining an upper hand over the crazy vice leader.

"What?!" Jamil looked around for the person responsible, only to see a white snake wrapped around Grim, narrowing his heterochromia eyes at him.

Jamil stiffened. He didn't like this.

He felt threatened by a measly snake.

"Mayumi! You..!" He gritted out, feeling as if he was being played as a fool by her. The girl was trying to make fun of him by using a snake with the same magic against him!

He can't allow her to get away with this disgrace!

Jamil turned to the zombie-like students with a glare. "Look for Mayumi and bring her to me!"

"Yes, master."

Azul activated wind magic and blew some of them back, preventing them from even stepping forward. But doing so required a lot of magic, stressing him out. Jamil's was too strong. He couldn't be taken so lightly.

"I can't believe this. He's controlling this many people at once, and giving them individual commands! There's nothing mediocre about him. He's in the top class of the entire school, not just Scarabia."

Floyd flipped over a resident, throwing him into a group of brainwashed ones, instead. "These guys keep getting back up no matter how much I squeeze them. Damn Zombies!"

"Is it possible to order them to stop again?" Jade asked Obanai who was protecting Grim on Mayumi's orders.

"I have to wait 5 minutes until I can perform another order."

"That sucks." Floyd frowned.

"Bring me Mayumi!" Jamil continued to demand. He needed the girl to start controlling her. He was getting so close to domination!

"Jamil! Stop already, I get it. You can be the dorm leader and I'll go home!" Kalim yelled out, trying to get him to quit so the others could be saved.

Jamil scoffed at the innocent male, "Huh? What are you saying? The curse I have on me isn't easy to break. As long as you exist in this world...!" He used more of his unique magic, making more students groan in pain. "...Kalim!"

Just as Jamil was about to control the residents to go after Kalim, he suddenly fell down onto the floor from an unexpected weight that fell on his back.

"What!?"

"It's over!" Mayumi yelled, attacking and restraining Jamil from behind.

"Yumi!" Kalim shrieked out in shock. He just watched the girl fall from the ceiling and onto the male like an asteroid. He was surprised she wasn't hurt from the impact.

"So that's where she was." Floyd murmured as he stared up.

"Watch out!" Azul shouted, seeing Jamil get back up while trying to grab the girl off his back.