BLUE: Episode 6.5

*a bit of lore!?!?!

Immediately in the Headmaster's office, Malleus and Lilia appeared, catching everyone's attention. They all looked at Malleus' intimidating presence, noting the complicated look in his eyes.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting."

Kalim gave the two a relieved smile, content that they made it to their meeting. "Malleus, Lilia! Glad you're here!"

Lilia observed the room with a single glance, "Hmm. It seems like the missing ones are as I had predicted..." He then frowned to himself, still wondering why Mayumi was taken.

Malleus had the same thought as his eyes dropped in sadness.

With the two Diasomnia residents present, the group began recounting the events from their perspective.

"I was baking cookies in the dormitory when I got word that Riddle was kidnapped. And now, Ace and Deuce are injured and are resting in the infirmary. It's all so sudden, I don't know what to make of it." Trey sighed in concern and confusion, his inner fatherly instincts overcoming his feelings.

"After we were informed, we went to go check the scene where Riddle was taken and the lawn was scorched and destroyed." Cater informed as his eyes furrowed at the memory. It was a literal crime scene that he never thought would ever occur. And because of that, his mind was in disarray.

"What is happening?"

"That's what I wanna know!" Ruggie scowled, frustration building up at the thought of his last scene with the lion. "Leona surrendered without question......'You're in charge of Savanaclaw until I get back. Well, if I ever come back.'" He mimicked Leona's voice, then his face turned into panic and confusion.

"He said it so seriously before he got carried away by those mysterious people!"

At Ruggie's retelling, Jade held his chin as he went back to the information he got about their companion. "It seems like Azul was taken away during club activities."

"According to the other members of the Board Game Club, he was quietly taken together with Firefly Squid and Sea Angel. Azul definitely would've thrown a rampage, so... I wonder why he didn't..." Floyd added, also confused by the situation and a bit irked. Did Azul chicken out or something?

Kalim looked down in both distress and grief as the earlier horrific scene flashed in his mind. How forcefully and brutally his friends were taken...he couldn't help but let tears well up in his eyes.

"Vil and Jamil were together with us at the Ramshackle Dorm...we wanted to check on Yumi and discuss some things..." His voice cracked as his eyes avoided everyone, feeling a bit unsettled to explain what he witnessed.

"Yumi...she was hurt too much and..." Kalim tightly shut his mouth, the sight of Mayumi's injured face interrupting his thoughts.

"W-What?! Yumi-chan was–!?" Cater's eyes widened, finally understanding why the ravenette wasn't with them in the first place. He had thought the girl was still healing and was held in the infirmary with Ace and Deuce....but she was also kidnapped!?!

"What happened to her?" Malleus immediately asked, the concern in his eyes no longer being concealed.

Everyone else was also looking at Kalim, urging him to speak of the girl who's been absent.

Seeing Kalim's shaken state, Rook decided to take over for the distraught dorm leader who usually displayed enthusiasm. "We did what we could to retaliate with defensive magic, but...it was no use, even for Mayumi. They were taken away together with Grim."

Everyone stopped, digesting the information they hoped not to hear.

Couldn't there be one day when nothing traumatic occurred?