LAVENDER: Episode 3.7

🔊 AYO LOOK WHAT I DREW 🔊

It's Douma torturing Mayumi :)

_________

When Mayumi arrived in the infirmary, she was shocked to see the amount of students who were laying in the beds. They were either groaning in pain or went unconscious.

The ghost nurse was frantically floating around, trying to take care of as many students as they could but it was just too much to handle alone. Immediately noticing the ravenette, the ghost called her out.

"Nurse Kocho! I'm so sorry to call you in so early, but I can't cure them at all! They all seem to have uncommon problems that are internally harming them!"

Hearing this, Mayumi frowned and hurriedly got to work to heal all the students. She decided to call upon Kanae's butterfly to cure them but...

'You're going to hurt yourself if you use it too much. It'll be more difficult now that the demon's emotions are getting hard to control.

'Ehh? What's that supposed to me Waterboy!?'

'...my name is Giyuu Tomioka...'

'Irreverent.'

'I know you are.'

Ignoring their banter, the ravenette furrowed her brows in conflict. She needs to help the students or their case would worsen and she could not let that happen at all. She's a nurse after all. It's her duty to heal them.

'Sorry Giyuu, but I'm going to risk it for a bit.'

'I had a feeling. Use Shinobu's. It'll be easier to handle.'

So that's what she did.

The blue and purple came to life and started fluttering around the infirmary, leaving trails of white glitter to tranquilize the students.

"Okay. Time to get to work."

It took a whole hour to figure out the issue each student was facing and the main cause of it was due to poisoning. Who would have known...

But the big dilemma was that each student in the infirmary had a different poison in them. The problem was figuring out which student had what poison.

So that took two hours for Mayumi and the nurse to figure out.

Two stressing hours.

There were three types of poisons they found from various of the injured students. 

One of the poisons caused some students to have partially destroyed nasals thus leading them to have constant nose bleeds which weren't stopping. Another poison caused some of the students to have a stomach bug (flu) and a few had one where they drank an improperly done poison that could have seriously killed the students.