Prologue Two

While Mayumi continued to tease the Headmaster elsewhere, the dorm leaders and other students were gathered in the Mirror Chambers, waiting for it to end.

"Now then, are the entrance ceremony and dorm sorting finished?" A red-haired male asked or more like stated. "Listen up, new students. I make the rules in Heartslabyul. Anyone who breaks them will lose their heads; keep that in mind." He warned the new students, who gulped or avoided eye contact with him.

An older male with lion ears yawned, "This boring ceremony is finally done. Let's get back to the dorm already. Savanaclaw, follow me."

A male with silver hair and glasses stood in front of the new students, "All new students, I would like to congratulate you on your enrollment here! I hope each and every one of you is able to live a fulfilling school life. As the dorm leader of Octavinelle, I will support you as best as I can." He said with a fake smile.

A beautiful blond hair male interrupted the glasses male as he glanced around the chamber, "Nevermind that, where did the headmaster go? He slipped out in the middle of the ceremony."

"He's abandoning duties..." a floating tablet said. "Did he get a stomachache?" A male with white hair and a turban asked in concern.

Suddenly, the students heard shouting outside mixed with giggling.

"What's going on out there?"

"Do you think it's a ghost? I heard that they have some here."

"Really?!"

More conversations broke out in the chambers as the dorm leaders stared at the doors, familiar with the voice that was shouting. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that the headmaster yelling on the other side of the door?" the male with silver hair asked as he pushed up his glasses.

"Yes, I believe so." the red-headed male replied in confusion, not understanding why the Headmaster would be shouting for.

'What happened?' they all thought.

Then, the doors slammed open as Crowley barges in, still red from the girl's previous teasing.

"Huh. Why is he red?" the floating tablet asks as the other dorm leaders observe the Headmaster's face. 

"Ehh? You're right! Do you think he has a fever?" the turban male worriedly asks.

Crowley ignores the student's chattering and presents the new student behind him who still had a smile on her face. "What a shame, we were one student short, so I left to go find them. What a waste of time." the headmaster puffed out in annoyance.

"Ara, I didn't ask you to come look for me. Honestly, Hogwarts would have treated me better than this. Sadly, I'm stuck with a child-like headmaster. I can't see how you're well respected around here." Mayumi sighed in false despair. "I pity your students."

Crowley turned so quickly to the girl that all the students could see was a blur of black. He pointed at her as his glowing golden eyes flashed with irritation "I am far more respected than that Hogwarts you speak of for I am gracious!" He yelled. 

Mayumi deadpanned at his reply. "Seriously, are you five or something? I've never met a grown man get so overworked by a silly tease." Crowley yelled incoherent noises at that.