BLUE: Episode 6.4

Y'all look at this stunning artwork YobiNi made!! 🥺 Yumi looks cute 😝😻 LOVE IT!!!!

━━━

Mayumi looked around at her dorm with a despairing expression, heartbroken by the destruction of the place she grew to call home.

The place Grim called home.

The sofa Grim loved laying on with her was ripped apart while the wooden rocking chair she liked was utterly demolished.

Quickly, Mayumi noticed that no matter how much magic Vil and the others cast, the intruders would repeal it in seconds, leading to them casting greater amounts of magic onto the group.

"Vil and the others are having trouble!" Epel worriedly spoke as he saw Vil being pushed down by one of the robots.

"Their wands are like oars! They're casting magic nonstop!" Deuce pointed out in shock. He knew the upperclassmen were pretty talented in magic but to see them being overcome by the intruders started to disturb him.

Facing the intruders, Mayumi's face hardened with silent anger. Eyeing the one in front of her, she smiled. "Is this intruder a human?"

The robotic intruder ignored the question as it readied its weapon, which looked like a gun. "Beginning Floral Restraint on Subject Phobos."

"Ignoring when spoken to is very rude." Mayumi frowned.

'There's no heartbeat at all. It's just a flimsy robot."

Mayumi smiled at the confirmation.

Before any of the rude intruders could touch or cast a spell, the Cold White Princesses blew its wind, freezing 5 of them, and making them completely immobile.

"Lotus Vine!" With the icy vine, Mayumi wrapped it around the frozen intruders and pulled it down, causing them to shatter into pieces.

"We can make it out!" Kalim grinned, seeing as they would easily defeat the intruders.

Jamil looked at the scene and back to the other intruders, completely unbothered by the Mayumi's brutal method. "...5 more to go."

Rook was awed, delighted to see the power of the ravenette up close. "Oh! Reine des Glaces! The beauty you possess is so refined!"

Vil stayed expressionless, his mind rather occupied with the intruders. Taking down 5 was just too easy.

And hearing one of them refer to Mayumi as a Subject, greatly disturbed him.

"Look! There's more coming!" Epel called out in shock, pointing out at the shattered window.

And he was correct. 10 more approached, totaling up to 15 intruders.

Kalim frowned with dread, his hands tightening around his pen.

"Stay back!" Jamil quickly yelled, casting a fire spell at one of the intruders approaching.

Vil and Rook followed suit, attacking the two others that threw water magic at them.

Mayumi looked up at the Cold White Princesses, silently ordering them to protect Ace, Deuce, and Epel.

"Freezing Clouds." A huge cloud of ice appeared before Mayumi as it loomed over the intruders, resulting in ice covering their armor while blocking their view of her and the others.

With this distraction, Mayumi hurried to aid Jamil and Kalim who were having difficulty on their end. 

Summoning an ice vine, the ravenette wrapped it around one of the intruder's legs and yanked it, knocking 'em off the hoverboard which led to it striking its robotic head off.