E P I L O G U E

..................

Last Chapter

..................

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

2 days later:

.....................

Manik's pov:

I looked at nandini who was sitting on the bed holding her head... while i could feel my heart crying looking at ber like this... I don't anything in the morning except i saw nandini leaving her breakfast and running to the washroom and the next thing i saw standing next to her was she throwing up everything she had... i just held her hairs moving my head on her back...

Soon after that i held her weak body in my arms as i kissed her head numerous times... but that thing didn't last long as she again started to puck... after that i picked up her in my arms and now she is sitting on the bed while i was dialing the hospital's number to know if there is any doctor available... getting done with it i sat beside nandini and hugging her tightly i kissed her head...

Me: come lets go! I took the appointment with a doctor!

She looked at me with some tears floating in her eyes... i just hugged her saying...

Me: everything will be fine jaanu!

She hugged me back nodding her head...

....................

We are sitting at the doctor's cabin who after checking nandini was writing something on the paper... the doctor looked at us with a smile and said...

Doctor: don't worry, she is all fine, you can get these tests done if there will be anything we will get to know!

I nodded taking the prescription and looked at nandini who faintly smiled at the doctor... and then we both walked out... as we came out of the doctor's cabin nandini held my arm saying...

Nandini: manik you have to go for your flight, i will get them done!

I gave her a glare who pouted and then cupping her face with one hand i spoke...

Me: you think i will be able to go away for the flight leaving you here like this?

She nodded in no with a pout which making me smile and i spoke...

Me: so! Lets get this done and then we will go!

I passed me a smile as i held her hand and we came to get the tests done...

...................

After we were done with the tests i looked at the nurse who came to us with a paper...

Nurse: nandini murthy?

Nandini nodded and then the nurse spoke...

Nurse: here is your file, and you will get the test report day after tomorrow!

Saying so she went away while nandini looked at me with me doing the same...
Soon enough we were sitting in the car driving back... coming inside our house nandini sat on the couch being tired... while i looked at her before walking to her and sitting beside her... i side hugged her and she looked at me passing me a smile...

Nandini: i am fine manik, go you are getting late for yoir flight!

I opened my mouth to say something but then she stopped my putting her hand on my mouth...

Nandini: the doctor said i am fine, and day after tomorrow as i will get the results i will let you know, moreover you are going to come back in just a week!

She looked at the clock and then coming close to me pecked my lips saying...

Nandini: go!

I kissed her forehead before i took my bag and coming back to her hugged her tightly and kissed her head for no many how many times... moving back i creased her cheek who mumbled me a "go" and then i came out of the apartment.... i just hope she is fine...

.....................

A day later:

......................

It has been a day i came here... well it will be a white lie if i say that I didn't missed nandini or i was not worried for her.... yesterday the time i was free all i did was to call her and talk to her...

Today she had gone to the hospital and i am damn nervous about it... we are at the beach to shooy but my mind is on nandini waiting for her msg... i looked at my mobile as it blinked with a msg...

Nandini: i am all fine, the reports are normal! And i have a surprise for you! So come soon! Till then do your work fast and come back to me! I am waiting with your surprise!

I smiled and took a breath and dialed her number who cut the call and again a msg popped on my screen....

Nandini: don't call me, i am going to talk to you once you will come back. So be fast! Don't make me wait much, till then wait for my msgs and i love you so much!

I mentaly glared at her and turned to see the director was waiting for me... placing the mobile on the table i walked to do the work asap!

..........................

4 days later:

..........................

I looked at my mobile sitting in the airport... i scrolled all the msgs from almost everyone...

Cabir: I don't know, she is not here!
Mukti: she is not picking up her calls!
Aryaman: i have checked she is not at your place!

I gluped hardly... it has been 4 days since nandini msged me after that she didn't msg me.... having enough i called everyone tomorrow night and asked them about nandini... and they also didn't knew anything about her... this made my heart scared all i want to do is to see her safe and sound....

Listening to my flight announcement i walked to the entering area and soon i was sitting in the plane... looking out of the window all i mumbled was

Me: i hope you are fine love!

.....................

I reached mumbai and running out i took the taxi and now i am standing outside the apartment typing the password of our home... as the door is opened and i entered inside to see the all dark... glupping hardly i walked inside and saw a light was on in the bedroom dropping my bag on the floor i walked to the door... opening it i looked at the balcony door which was opened and all i could utter was

Me: JAANU

.........................

The End

.........................

Any idea about anything?
What is happening?
Do let me know about it!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye