C H A P T E R: E I G H T Y-F O U R

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

........................

Writer's pov:

Manik looked at nandini with so much love while nandini shared the same look.... she again mumbled over his lips...

Nandini: love me manik!

His heart started to beat fast as she spoke those words to him yet again... and he felt himself doing the same she wanted... he wanted... they wanted... he softly placed his lips on his as his moved took a step back... while nandini moved back according to him... pulling back from the breathless kiss manik looked at nandini's eyes while pulling away the dupatta from her neck... while nandini she just surrendered herself in front him while looking in his eyes... throwing away the dupatta somewhere on the floor manik moved his arm under her legs and the other one on the back... picking her up ever so effortlessly he placed her on the mattress beside beside them and sat there looking at her on his folded knees... both were looking at each other as manik kept coming close to her... just then the song changed and their eyes moved away from each other listening to the song...
manik smiled as he saw a blush on her cheeks because of the moments and then the song...

Tu hai ab jo baahon mein, Qarar hai
Rab Ka Shukrana (laying beside her he held her close to his body moving his lips from her neck to her shoulder removing the string of her blouse)

Saanson mein hai nasha, Khumar hai
Rab Ka Shukrana (nandini's breath went higher and hugher with every passing moment, while manik he moved from her one shoulder to the other kissing every inch of her)

Rab Ka... ...Shukrana (manik looked at nandini who was looking a beautiful mess, her breaths heavy, lips a bit parted, the blouse strings felling on her arms giving a clear view of her shoulder and coller bone)

Tu mila toh sab mila
Ab kisi se kya gila (nandini opened her eyes looking at him as she threw his jacket which he took off, and her hands opened his short moving her fingers on his front body, while manik he just cherised the beauty of his love)

Tujhme simtu, aa main bikhru
Teri baahon mein (nandini's head tilted back as manik kissed her neck and his finger moved on her back undoing the blouse while kissing her all the way)

Tu mila toh sab mila
Ab kisi se kya gila (throwing her blouse away from their reach followed by his shirt, manik looked in her eyes for the last time before moving down to her front body, making her breaths go uneven)

Tujhme simtu, aa main bikhru
Teri baahon mein fanaa ho jaaun main (nandini's eyes got rolled as she felt manik's hand on her body and then his lips over there, she smiled beautifully as her hands got wrapped around his shoulder who was showing her the love he had for her)

Tu hi ab duniya meri, Jahaan hai
Rab Ka Shukrana (manik looked at her as he moved up to her face kissing her chin and the side of her lips, nandini smiled before opening her eyes and she creased his cheek before she pulled him for a kiss)

Khabon ki khayalon ki udaan hai
Rab Ka Shukrana (manik's hnad moved on her body as they kissed and at the end landed on the strings on her lehnga, he held the strings in his fingers and bit nandini's lips who just deeped the kiss making him open the strings)

Sab se ho jaaun pare
jo ishara tu kare (manik looked at the beauty who was now laying naked under him as they looked at each other memorising thier souls for the life time, hovering her manik moved his lips to her forehead, and nandini she just placed a kiss on his coller bone)

Abb toh rehna hai tujhi mein
Gumshuda hoon main (he looked at her who smiled beautiful to him and then kissed his face holding his neck, she moved to his coller bone peppering him with the kisses, but stopped as she felt his body next to her's without any barrier between them)

Sab se ho jaaun pare
jo ishara tu kare (manik moved his head to her neck as she held his shoulders, and the next second her body jolted with pain making her threw her head back making his kiss softly on her neck)

Abb toh rehna hai tujhi mein
Gumshuda hoon main
Ho teri baahon mein.... (Taking a heavy breath she roamed her hand over his bare back while he moved to find the rhythm which is the oldest rhythm of the world)

Jazbo ka toh naya bayaan hai
Rab Ka Shukrana (nandini smiled with tears as she felt her body getting alive with his love, and unknowingly her moans made him feel loved by the person he loved the most)

Naya rutba nayi shaan hai
Rab Ka Shukrana (manik kissed her body as he made love to her who was crying out of love for him, he loved when he took his name making him love her even more passionately)

Rab Ka... Shukrana (both of their eyes moved to each other as they feel the tension grewing up between them, when nandini held his face in her hand and joined their lips, while manik ho never stopped loving her even for a second)

.........................

Okay so double update!
How was it?
A bit hotness here!
And the big of cuteness in the next!
Who's pov should be there in the next update?
Do let me know about it!

#OkThanksBye