C H A P T E R : E I G H T E E N

Ignore mistakes if any....

Nandini's pov:

I was packing my bags for the university... when the bell rung... i frowned as at this time no one usually came here.... so i put my bag on the bed and went to open the door.... as soon as i opened the door i saw a the person and i was shocked... coming out of the shock i smiled brightly and shouting hugged her....

Nandini: amms....

Amms smiled as soon as i took her in the hug... breaking the hug i asked...

Nandini: amms ap yahan ksy??? Mera mtlb apny batya bhi nhi....
Amms: darwazy mein hi khary ho ky sati baatain krni ha kia???

I bite my tounge and asked amms to come inside... i dragged her bags inside and putting then near the living room sat beside amms on the couch....

Nandini: bataiay na amms....
Amms: arey baba... teri university thi or mujhy teri bht yaad a rhi thi... to baas mein a gai...
Nandini: u r the best amms....

And i hugged her again... thut then my phone vibrated bcoz of the msg...i pull out my phone to ses soha's msg...

Msg: call is going to start in ten where are you???

I looked at amms and was about to type a msg... when the phone ringed it was manik... i picked up the call...

Manik: kahan ho??? Jldi ao late ho jy gy...
Nandini: mein aj university nhi ja rhi...
Manik: but why???

Before i answer I listened amms...

Amms: q nhi ja rhi??? Mana mein ai hun... but u can't skip your studies... u r going and abhi ja rhi ho...

I looked at the phone and said....

Nandini: ill be there in two....

After ending the call i turned to amms who strictly asked me to go till then she will take rest... showing her my room i ran out taking my things... reaching down the building i saw manik's car... so silently walking to the car i sat inside and manik drove off...

.....................

Manik's pov

As Nandini came she sat in the car... while i drove off... after we were out of her building i asked....

Manik: tumhari amms kab ai???
Nandini: abhi abhi... that is y i asked you to go...
Manik: acha....

And then nandini looked at the roads and saw it was not the way to university so she asked....

Nandini: manik hum ja kahan rhy hayn???
Manik: yr wo mukti ki call ai thi she went somewhere or ab usko cab nhi mil rhi... so usny kaha to pick her up....

Nandini nodded and the remaining drive went silent.... we reached the place which mukti told me and saw her standing outside a restaurant.... she sat in the car when nandini asked....

Nandini: mukti to restaurant mein kia kr rhi thi???
Mukti: baas breakfast krny ai thi...

And she looked here and there.... both me and nandini who were looking at her asked....

Manan: paka sirf breakfast???

And then we both looked at eachother.... after a moment i looked straight and drive the car while nandini turned and looked at mukti....

Nandini: bol!!!
Mukti: kia tum dono CID officers bany huay ho... kaha na sirf breakfast...
Manik: cool...

And nandini sat straight... after few mins mukti spoke putting her elbows on both the seats...

Mukti: wsy tum dono batao... subha subha aik sath???

I looked at her from the rare mirror and saw mukti raising her eyebrows....

Manik: q tujhy masla ho rha ha??? Meri gari ka petrol tuny dilwana ha???
Nandini: kuch nhi mukti i had to go to university or late thi to he came to pick me up...

Nandini said glaring at me ... while i shrugged my shoulders and continued driving....

......................

Nandini's pov

After having my two lectures i came home as the physics professor was on holiday.... rohan opted to drop me at me place... and reaching home i opened the door and greeting the house i went inisde.... i looked around to see amms was in the kitchen cooking something.... i dropped my bag on the living room table and went to amms... hugging her from behind wrapping my arms around her neck i spoke...

Nandini: ya ap kia kr thi hayn???

Amms smiled and said...

Amms: mein apni beti ky liay uski pasand ka upmma bana rhi hun....

And i jumped infront of amms shouting...

Nandini: SACHIII...

Anms nodded and said....

Amms: tu jldi sy hath moun do kr a.... tab tak ya bhi hi jy ga....

I kissed her check and taking my bag ran to me room... i took a quick bath and changing into a comfortable long shirt and a pair of shorts i went out... i sat on the chair which was near the counter... while amms served me with food.... after i took the first bite...

Nandini: ummm... amms its so delicious.... mein to 2-3 bowl or khaoun gi...

As i said amms chuckled and taking her bowl she sat next to me.... after I completed my food amms asked me about the university.... and i told her about the professor being on holiday...
soon amms was sitting on the couch while i was laying.... putting me head on her lap... we were talking about the things when the bell rang....
i stood up and weny to open the door.... i was navya.... i asked her to come inside... she did and met amms... ater that she turned to me and passed me a dairy along a bunch of keys....

Navya: ya lo tumhari dairy or keys cabir gave it to me before going home... tum shyed subha car mein bhul gai thi....
Nandini: thank you so much navya....
Navya: koi baat nhi ab mein chalti hun.... mujhy radio station bhi jana ha... bye amms...

And after she left i locked the door and putting my things on the table again layed down... when amms asked creasing my hair....

Amms: tu subha kis ky sath gai thi???
Nandini: apni frnd ky sath gai thi... she came to pick me up....
Amms: acha or ya cabir kon ha???
Nandini: cabir navya ka would be fiancée ha... and amms you know he is more like a brother to me...

Amms smiled and pecked my head... like this we talked not knowing till when....

.........................

Manik's pov

I sat in the car after the university ends when my eyes fell on the dashboard.... this girl na... i picked up the things to see it was her dairy and her cupborad keys probably.... i huffed at her and then looked out....

Manik: usky ghaar jaoun na jaoun??? Uski amms ny kuch kaha to???

Just then cabir knocked the window.... and i knew what i had to do.... i passed her things to cabir and asked him to gave it to navya.... he nodded and went away.... just then my phone ringed.... it was mom...

Manik: hello mom how are you???
Neyonika: manik...

By her voice i can easily say she was tensed....

Manik: kia hua mom????
Neyonika: your father he is very unwell... doctor uncle had come and put him on drip... can you come over???
Manik: yea i will be there by night...

I ended the call and directly started my journey to pune.... 

........................

Sorry for being late...
do tell about the update...

#OkThanksBye