C H A P T E R: S E V E N T Y-T H R E E

Ignore mistakes if any...
inline comments are love...

Manik's pov:

We sat in one of the cafe having out breakfast... i put the omelette in my mouth whan nandini spoke making me look at her...

Nandini: manik we don't have any utensil at home, right?

I nodded as i clearly remember that I didn't shopped for those... come on man it is girls work to buy those.... yea i know how to use them and when but I don't know from where and how to bought those... as i ate more nandini spoke eating her pancakes...

Nandini: so first we have to go get the crockery and then they pantry! After that we will look at other things!
Me: your choice!

I spoke as i dig in my breakfast... eating and paying the bill both of us came out and started to walk towards car talking... as i asked nandini about some things...

Me: to kahan jana hai? Any idea?
Nandini: I think we can get it from the mall so lets go there only!
Me: okay...

And we reached the car sitting inside i drove the car towards the mall.... while nandini made a note of the things she need...

Nandini: manik!
Me: hmm

I hmmd looking at the road...

Nandini: i was thinking ky ghaar mein itna kaam hai so y not get the decorations down afterwards, pehly yeh essentials to ho jani chahiye!
Me: yes... inko sambhalty huay hi time lag jana hai....
Nandini: yea...
Me: chalo...

I spoke as i stopped the car and both of us came out... both of us walked inisde and then entered a shop which had every crockery... nandini walked forward and started to look at the things while I followed her... she was choosing the things while asking me about it... soon we reached the place near crockery... she picked up a plate and turned to me...

Nandini: how is this manik?

I looked at the plate and nodded who smiled at my small gesture... then she asked the salesman who was with us to pack that set...

......................

Nandini's pov

I calculated the things in my mind... as i got all the pots, pans, food grain jars, airtight boxes, soup bowls and took a full dinner set... now i need some plates and bowl for regular use... yup... so i walked ahead and taking the plates and bowls showed them to manik who liked them and i got 12 of both plates and bowl... after then cups and glasses... i was looking at them choosing from it whne manik called me

Manik: nandini see these!

He pointed towards the mugs and cups he was holding... I instantly liked them and nodded... at last we took the glass and the utensils... and then walked to the counter... i was looking at the things while the bill was made... soon the things were done and packed while manik pulled out his wallet and gave his card to the salesman... paying for that we came out with 2 other men who brought our stuff... they placed the things in the car... the car got full on which manik and me looked at eachother.... after the two men went away manik spoke...

Manik: lets do one thing!
Me: what?
Manik: lets take all this and pack these and the other boxes.... we'll have lunch and dinner outside and after that we can get your pantry things!

I thought for a min and then nodded... manik passed me a smile and then both of us sat in the car...

Reaching home the watchmen helped us to take out things to the lift... reaching our floor manik pulled out the thing from the lift while i opened the door and took few boxes from manik and went to put them in the dining table and on kitchen counter... as all the things were inside manik closed the door and fell on the couch.... i smiled at my boyfriend.... and then turned on the refrigerator button after putting 2 water bottles in it... which we got just now... in the mean time i took 2 boxes and opening them washed the glasses... as i was done washing them i took out a bottle from the fridge and walked to manik... sitting beside him i gave him a glass of water who smiled handsomely at me... i too smiled looking at him and he drank the water... after placing the glass on the table manik sat straight placing his head on my shoulder...

Me: what happened?

He just shrugged his shoulders making me smile and ruffle his hair...

Me: chalo get up... we have to work... 

I pouted looking at me... i slapped his pout lightly before getting up who let out a sigh on my name

Manik: nanduu!
Me: get up mister malhotra!

I said while smiling... soon i was washing the crockery and putting them to dry while manik opened the boxes which we brought from our apartments... i closed the tap after washing the pot and cooking pans... when manik asked me...

Manik: nandu there cake pans?

I looked at him and then the box...

Me: bring them here, i have bought them so took them with me....

He nodded and coming to the kitchen placed the box of the counter...  and then went back to open the other... i took the pans and put them according to my asses... like this i washed everything while manik helped me placing them on the dining table.... after washing lots of things i felt tired so walking to the room where manik was placing his things in the wardrobe... i came near the bed and fell on it closing my eyes on my stomach... i was resting when i felt manik's presence near me... i opened my eyes and turned my face to other side to see manik sitting beside my tummy and his hand reached my face... he creased my cheek making me smile...

....................

Manik's pov:

She smiled as i touched her cheek making my lips to stretch in curve...

Me: tired?
Nandini: hmm

I smiled and bending to her face kissed her cheek...

Me: lunch ja ky krna hai? Or should i order?
Nandini: i can't go anywhere right now!

I nodded as i picked io my phone and opening a delivery app ordered our lunch... then i turned to nandini who rolled on her back making space for me... then she patted the bed and i laid down facing her.... both of us were silent looking at eachother.... when the phone ringed making me turn... i picked up my mobile to see cabir was calling... i picked up the call as i again turned to nandini who snuggled close to my chest and i wrapped my arm around her...

Me: han cabir!
Cabir: manik tu hai kahan? Navya keh rhi ky nandini bhi ghaar nhi hai!

I looked at nandini who was playing with my shirt button... i pressed my lips on her forehead and answer cabir...

Me: hum ghaar hi hayn cabir!
Cabir: to phir hum pagal ho gy hayn!

I chuckled and nandini looked at me...

Me: acha listen we changed our house... so yea...

I spoke passing a smile to nandini who smiled back...

Cabir: kya mtlb ghaar change kr liya hai! To mujhy baat tumnlog ho kahan, mein abhi a rha hun wapis...
Manik: ruk abhi na a... abhi we are going to have lunch... so raat ko ana navya ky sath, hamari help bhi ho jy gi!
Cabir: sure?
Manik: yup! And mein tujhy location send kr dun ga!
Cabir: theek hai raat ko milty hayn!

I looked at nandini who asked...

Nandini: kya hua?
Me: nothing they were tensed that we are not at home!
Nandini: okay! So they are coming?
Me: yup, but at night, abhi we will have lunch and then we will get your pantry... raat ko navya will be here so at that time you can put everything with her help! Or manik cabir ky sath baki cheezain sahi kr lun ga!

She said an okay and again snuggled to my chest as i wrapped my arns around her holding her close to me.... with a smile on my lips...

......................

After long!
How was it?
Do tell about the update!

#OkThanksBye